Author Topic: Hiding Carriers  (Read 16332 times)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
Re: Hiding Carriers
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »
Incidnet from last night involving the Vtard and myself. I was trying to take a hidden cv and put in action to take an enemy base near the port where a second mission could launch and get the port back. They didint like it so they mass reported me and chat was suspended. What a bunch of winners.

Here is the film of the conversation.

Judge for yourself

http://dasmuppets.com/public/agent360/vtard_argument_0000.ahf

lol vnux everything u typed in this thread you contradicted in this video  

by what you said in this video who are you to dictate how everybody else plays the game? why do you get to say how everybody else gets to spend their $15?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:52:03 PM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2011, 09:59:11 PM »
"Our sqwaaad captures more bases than any other sqwaaaad.  Between two members we had 1 billion base captures.  Yeah we're not about taking bases"

Priceless.

vtards rule.
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »
Alright, lets just agree that hiding CV's is a dweeb/tard/unnecessary move. Encouraging people to fly long distance is entirely pointless seeing that HTC has tailored the game toward quick, short-range sorties. We have a 2.0 fuel burn rate, and we have bases every 30-40 miles. If HTC had wanted to encourage us to fly across the map, they would have put 8 bases in the maps, and made bombing the strat facilities tanamount to winning the war.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
"Our sqwaaad captures more bases than any other sqwaaaad.  Between two members we had 1 billion base captures.  Yeah we're not about taking bases"

Priceless.

vtards rule.

When did I say that?  Show me!!!  Of course we're about taking bases and winning wars.  And then explain to me how in doing so we don't create combat.  If we all loiter at 25k over our own bases to pounce the incoming, who will we pounce when nobody comes in?  If nobody's attacking, then nobody's defending... doesn't sound like much of a fight.  

vNucks

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011, 10:38:07 PM »
When did I say that?  Show me!!!  Of course we're about taking bases and winning wars.  And then explain to me how in doing so we don't create combat.  If we all loiter at 25k over our own bases to pounce the incoming, who will we pounce when nobody comes in?  If nobody's attacking, then nobody's defending... doesn't sound like much of a fight.  

watch the film..its in your very own words

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »

by what you said in this video who are you to dictate how everybody else plays the game? why do you get to say how everybody else gets to spend their $15?

I wasn't online during the mass report of Agent360, however nobody reported him for trying to use the carrier, they reported him for disclosing the location of our cv's to the enemy so that they could sink them, to which he openly admitted doing.  Furthermore, the decision to hide the cv's was not a unanimous decision for either the squad or the country, and as we all know it ultimately fell to the highest ranking Bishop online at the time (who wasn't a vtard).  Pretty sure that's the rules of the game, like it or not.  I didn't dictate the rules, but I sure a h*** have a problem with those that won't follow them.

Obviously Agent360 doesn't like the rules, and doesn't feel they should apply to him, as you yourself have also demonstrated regarding your rule-bending use of cv's (for which HiTech himself admonished you).  So, keep on whining about those who "game the game", while you stand on your high ground and "cheat the game".

End of discussion...
vNucks

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2011, 10:55:44 PM »

LOL, listen to the film... DMGod doesn't understand satire!!!  You're pathetic attempt to misconstrue my words is ridiculous.
vNucks

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »
"Our sqwaaad captures more bases than any other sqwaaaad.  Between two members we had 1 billion base captures.  Yeah we're not about taking bases"

Priceless.

vtards rule.

vNUX, the film doesn't lie.  Anyone who downloads it and plays it back will hear you.

Well, I embellished the "1 billion" cause I was laughing and didn't hear how many you actually claimed. :banana:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:21:54 PM by Assi29 »
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2011, 11:39:17 PM »
I wasn't online during the mass report of Agent360, however nobody reported him for trying to use the carrier, they reported him for disclosing the location of our cv's to the enemy so that they could sink them, to which he openly admitted doing.  Furthermore, the decision to hide the cv's was not a unanimous decision for either the squad or the country, and as we all know it ultimately fell to the highest ranking Bishop online at the time (who wasn't a vtard).  Pretty sure that's the rules of the game, like it or not.  I didn't dictate the rules, but I sure a h*** have a problem with those that won't follow them.

Obviously Agent360 doesn't like the rules, and doesn't feel they should apply to him, as you yourself have also demonstrated regarding your rule-bending use of cv's (for which HiTech himself admonished you).  So, keep on whining about those who "game the game", while you stand on your high ground and "cheat the game".

End of discussion...

Where does it specifically state that disclosing locations of purposely hidden cv's is against the rules. WHERE on the website does it say that? I have never seen any such rule. If so HITECH need to post a set of RULES OF PLAY that are clearly stated for all to see....at this point there is no such document.

There are many ways to get this information out...skyp, teamspeak, phone call, email, shade accounts on and on. I am afraid there is nothing you can do about it if someone gets pissed about hiding a cv that they deserve to have.

I repeatedly asked for the cv to be put into action so I could make a mission for a base take and it was stonewalled by your squad. Your squad does not rule the arena. I then took control and sent it south. But your friends repeatedly turned it north.

The mass report happend at least 15 min after I reported its location. So the report only served as revenge for something you didn't want done to start with.

I reported its location because the other side DESERVED to have it since they have the port. You denied the use of it by our side. That is not fair use of the game resources. The excuse that the enemy will use it "take more bases" is ridiculous. A cv can only take one base before it gets sunk. By your own words you take more bases in this game than any other squad so the enemy having the cv they deserve shouldn't matter one bit because you will be able to just take base after base and still win the war.

If you squad is as good as you say then we could have launched from it and took a215 then immediately took the next base....2 bases right next to the port...this would be a good position to split the enemy resources and attack from two fronts.

But your head is in the sand and you don't care how anyone else wants to win the war. IT has to be your way or no way and if not you mass report, send cowardly email to hitech and act like a spoiled child.

I am sorry to inform you YOU DO NOT control this arena. If I or others want to UN HIDE the cv and use it that is our right. At least that promotes further CV fight which I believe many many many players enjoy.

My decision to reveal the hiddin location was based on the fact that the other team deserved to have it in spite of you squads idiotic idea of how to win the war. As I said its totally gamey, not in the spirit of the game. It may be ok with hitech to use this tactic but that is not a reason to use it...just because u can.

You should consider others on this game than yourselves.

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
And another thing.

I volunteered to do this experiment to see what would happen if someone actually challenged this type of behavior in the MA.

And now we have indisputable evidence of what happens when ONE squad thinks the own it all.

So I will except my punishment should there be any for the better good of the game.

Offline BushLT1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2011, 11:51:58 PM »
Agent I hope nothing happen's to you. Also that you get your chat and vox back. This is one bish who doesn't think that this behavior is right.

<S> BushLT 

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »
So this hiding of the carrier off map is why the enemy were suddenly appearing at the rook strats as if by magic?

I noticed that planes from the carrier were able to fly off map without generating a red arrow.

I think there is more than just the cv's location we need to address as the result of hiding it off map.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:13:58 AM by icepac »

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »
LOL, listen to the film... DMGod doesn't understand satire!!!  You're pathetic attempt to misconstrue my words is ridiculous.

LOL, I took the time to watch the film.  That was not satire.  That was dead serious explaining that you do anything to 'win the war'.

In the end I don't get enough flying time to care or worry about it.  I don't get it either.

But that was not satire, sarcasm or however you want to explain it.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2011, 12:07:37 AM »
LOL, I took the time to watch the film.  That was not satire.  That was dead serious explaining that you do anything to 'win the war'.

In the end I don't get enough flying time to care or worry about it.  I don't get it either.

But that was not satire, sarcasm or however you want to explain it.

lol, and it was in response to Agent360's assertion that we "weren't about taking bases and winning the war".  Read the thread!!!
vNucks

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2011, 12:10:46 AM »
Mass reporting because you reported a location of a hiding cv which people refused to bring into the game? Each and everyone who reported you is a lamer.  Those who kept taking control of the cv to hide it are as well.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve