Author Topic: gunsight testing  (Read 3038 times)

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: gunsight testing
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »
Your English is very good! Don't worry about it!

Skorpion? Nice sight. I used it offline, worked quite well for me. I wouldn't mind having some sort of Ground Attack reticule sort of thing on it though.
working on that right now, i think i have a good start on it, but im not so sure its good for eggs. works great for rockets of any kind. the WGr's are a bit tricky with this sight though.

the diamond in the middle, *small one not the big one* should be used when pushing some negative G's when shooting. ive found that it works fine for that, and the circles act as distance indicators. if your far away, use the big one on the bottom, close up, one near the middle. simple as that.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 10:49:46 PM »
alright, i got another ground attack sight, this works for any gun larger than 30mm. such as the p39/yak 37mm and the hurri2d 40mm's. not sure about the b25 massive 75mm though. with this sight i was able to kill AA from 1k away.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »

last ones of the night. im off to bed, the leading gunsight for gunnery should be done within the next day or so.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 08:41:28 AM »
hi. i used this gunsite and now i can kill very good enemies gunnery big increase cud u plz add 7 dots on it then i will be greatest. thx
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Just curious, are you using reticles in sight at a prescribed distance?

:cheers: Oz
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:58:27 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
Blank out the center and then I think you got something worth working with on the first sight.

You will notice as you play..The least amount of obstruction (Crap) on a sight, the better it will work. Many Just like a dot but I like a little more. Most of what you made is silliness but this one has potential. Unfortunately, I'm thinking it will not show up right ingame though.

alright, i got another ground attack sight, this works for any gun larger than 30mm. such as the p39/yak 37mm and the hurri2d 40mm's. not sure about the b25 massive 75mm though. with this sight i was able to kill AA from 1k away.

(Image removed from quote.)

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
Blank out the center and then I think you got something worth working with on the first sight.

You will notice as you play..The least amount of obstruction (Crap) on a sight, the better it will work. Many Just like a dot but I like a little more. Most of what you made is silliness but this one has potential. Unfortunately, I'm thinking it will not show up right ingame though.

ive tested all of these, i made them all on one computer then downloaded it onto the other with no problems.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 11:40:36 AM »
hi. i used this gunsite and now i can kill very good enemies gunnery big increase cud u plz add 7 dots on it then i will be greatest. thx

The kid is trying to make gunsights and you play troll, have you started flying aces high yet or still just flying on the Boards?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:35 AM »

first gunsight of the day today. more to come.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »

just got done with this one. made the inside smaller and added a dot in the middle.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 12:12:33 PM »
I haven't seen him in game. I did see him post in the O'club forum saying he didn't play the game
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »
I haven't seen him in game. I did see him post in the O'club forum saying he didn't play the game
umm...nice to know? i dont see how that has anything to do with gunsights...

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »
umm...nice to know? i dont see how that has anything to do with gunsights...

it doesnt but in another thread you said yes you were playing game
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 12:19:23 PM »
it doesnt but in another thread you said yes you were playing game
playing it offline, just because im not online means im not playing at all?

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »
playing it offline, just because im not online means im not playing at all?

lol ok

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »
lol ok
i was playing online for quite a while though. so now im going to ask, why do you care?