Author Topic: Alchemists gone rook  (Read 7567 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Alchemists gone rook
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »
Where do I go to make some trades?

TOONTrade

Offline 1ybuzz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
So vDallas said that he wants to go to a country with bigger Sqds and bigger hordes so his Sqd can pick more easily ? And get better scores cuz it was too hard fighting two side at one time therefore limiting his ability to pick easily ? Did I get that right ?   :headscratch:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:26:55 AM by 1ybuzz »
Who is John Galt ?

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2011, 11:13:20 AM »
wait those guys that made a big stink about their glorious crossing that was mundane to the rest of us in squads that have been here a decade looking for the low numbered country are now back on their origional chess piece because it is what they call home?

gtfo bish side. your screwing up my 2.0 eny bonus. I need 40+ perks a sortie in t34/76s, 190a8s and il2s to support my tigerII/262 addiction!

Im down to only 7000 perks per category argh!!!

you've ruined everything!

Therefore I must now order all muppets to vacate bishlandia in the grand historic exodus that is no longer to be conducted more than once daily as per the former 12 times a day tradition to the country of their chosing in search of perks, fights, the posibility of female intelligence or reasons of their chosing.

<S>

vFestardbria Esquire
Executive Officer, Champion of the Universe,
Lord of the Manor, His Excellency,
Das =v= Muppets
1-666-xxx-xxxx
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »
wait those guys that made a big stink about their glorious crossing that was mundane to the rest of us in squads that have been here a decade looking for the low numbered country are now back on their origional chess piece because it is what they call home?

gtfo bish side. your screwing up my 2.0 eny bonus. I need 40+ perks a sortie in t34/76s, 190a8s and il2s to support my tigerII/262 addiction!

Im down to only 7000 perks per category argh!!!

you've ruined everything!

Therefore I must now order all muppets to vacate bishlandia in the grand historic exodus that is no longer to be conducted more than once daily as per the former 12 times a day tradition to the country of their chosing in search of perks, fights, the posibility of female intelligence or reasons of their chosing.

<S>

vFestardbria Esquire
Executive Officer, Champion of the Universe,
Lord of the Manor, His Excellency,
Das =v= Muppets
1-666-xxx-xxxx

And here i thought the number was always BR549
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »
 :rofl

:neener:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »
TOONTrade

What rate are the perk dividends paying out at right now?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »
And here i thought the number was always BR549

I had to wikipedia that one....

reference from from Hee-Haw:
Samples Sales : Used car salesman role for Junior Samples, with Misty Rowe as his later assistant, in his guise as a magician called Junior the Great, would try to palm off a major 'clunker' and then hold up a sign to remind viewers that his phone number was "BR-549". It was changed to "BR-1Z1Z", in the show's later seasons. (At that time, local phone calls in virtually all of the US required dialing seven-digit numbers.) The reason for the change from BR-549 to BR-1Z1Z was during the 1980 season, Junior gave up the car lot and became a "consumer advocate" whose job was to save the public from dishonest people like himself. The next season he went back to the car lot gig but changed the number. (Hee Haw tapes were later sold using the "800" number 1-800-BR54949; also, the country music group BR5-49 adopted the number as the name of their band.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2z8rDL9Hg

Offline Stoliman

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2011, 12:55:52 PM »
Surprised the Jokers weren't put up there for a Bish squad.....

Yup, we suck.  Ask anyone.
Tour 74-122:  Stoliman
Tour 123 - now:  Deke

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2011, 04:02:21 PM »
there will be some changes associated with how we operate, especially in fighter roles. A number of you have embraced the boom and zoom sermons I've given in the passed and the results speak for themselves. You know who you are and if you don't fit this category then be prepared to advance in this method of combat. If this is unacceptable then you need to find somewhere else to fly.

I'm not flexing an inch towards any other style of combat or aircraft. I want us to get lighter, faster and landing more kills as a group and part of that goal will be achieved,vDALLAS

This has been gnawing on me a bit since I read it.

It boggles my mind that you vGuys tolerate being dictated to in this manner.  Your boss is telling you what you can fly and how you have to fly it.  He is stunting any hopes of growth.  You'll never get good if all you ever do is B&Z in late war monsters.  Heaven help you if you get caught low or slow, since you aren't allowed to learn to fly your plane at the ragged edge, you are going to have your lunch handed to you by just about everyone else in the game.

I feel bad for you guys.  You're denied some of the best aspects of the game by your fearless leader.

Do you even realize what you are missing?

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2011, 04:16:03 PM »

It boggles my mind that you vGuys tolerate being dictated to in this manner.  Your boss is telling you what you can fly and how you have to fly it.  He is stunting any hopes of growth.  You'll never get good if all you ever do is B&Z in late war monsters.  Heaven help you if you get caught low or slow, since you aren't allowed to learn to fly your plane at the ragged edge, you are going to have your lunch handed to you by just about everyone else in the game.

I feel bad for you guys.  You're denied some of the best aspects of the game by your fearless leader.

The running joke that is the 80th continues to have the policy that the last guy into the squad is in charge.  If a number of us are on together, its the poor sucker who forgets and ups first that is in charge.  Funny how long we can sit in the tower before someone finally concedes and takes off first.   For quite a while Zap was the CO and he was in the Muppets.  Then again I think the whole rank and medals bit is a silly too.

I guess I need to take this much more seriously!
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »
P.S. Some of you might be interested to know Chewie has retired from the game.
WHAT?!?!?!?!???????????????????
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2011, 04:28:39 PM »
WHAT?!?!?!?!???????????????????

And I thought I was crazy for not quoting this. We want details, damnit
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2011, 04:31:51 PM »
Read the first page, then went  :lol and stopped.

blah blah blah.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline truss51

• Zinc Member
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2011, 04:49:37 PM »

I couldn't make much sense out of his incoherent rant about his "boom and zoom sermons" he has given and their results. What the hell was he talking about? Does he even know?
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2011, 05:14:11 PM »
omg

v is for VOSS!!!

vDALLAS IS VOSS OMG WITCH HUNT BURN HIM BURN HIM!