Author Topic: Teh Hordez  (Read 45069 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
Re: Teh Hordez
« Reply #375 on: November 29, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl :rofl

don't worry changeup, he might have to kill you in a 1v1.. after all the only people who can beat him are "agent360 and dragonh5" (his words, no joke)!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: November 29, 2011, 09:43:32 PM »
You've been here for how long?  "Game has always been this way" comment is based on how much time?

He is correct, it has always been that way.

Offline Razzor 479th

• Zinc Member
« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »
The main reason I said that was because Change said basically we should ask permission to sink a CV. It is my attitude in life also, I don't care what people think of me. If you wanna judge me for a 1 minute meeting then that is up to you, but the people who know me, know I would bend over backwards to help a fellow AHer out no matter the cost to me. But I feel it is ridiculous that we have to ask to sink a CV to bust up a horde attack on a base.

BTW I did serve in the USMC for 4.5 years.

Looks to me like he is still serving here at home as a fire fighter too.  ebfd11, me thinks you ought to consider things a bit more before slamming out a reply.  I know lawndart and he is one of the best people around, period, regardless of the game.  I note you did not tell us where you've served and what you do now in RL.

RAZOR - PIGS ON THE WING

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #378 on: November 29, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »
Zoom, it takes skill to fly a 262 not just propperly in the middle of a furball, but also effectivly.

I have high respect for the pilots that can do so, as they have a level of situation awarness (both at the imediate-area level and strategic level), the intimate understanding of their enemy's mind to accuratly guess what they will do ahead of time, and a knowledge and feel for deflection shooting, that I myself will probably never attain.

You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #379 on: November 29, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
Looks to me like he is still serving here at home as a fire fighter too.  ebfd11, me thinks you ought to consider things a bit more before slamming out a reply.  I know lawndart and he is one of the best people around, period, regardless of the game.  I note you did not tell us where you've served and what you do now in RL.

ebfd11 is lawndart.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #380 on: November 29, 2011, 10:18:39 PM »
Zoom, it takes skill to fly a 262 not just propperly in the middle of a furball, but also effectivly.

I have high respect for the pilots that can do so, as they have a level of situation awarness (both at the imediate-area level and strategic level), the intimate understanding of their enemy's mind to accuratly guess what they will do ahead of time, and a knowledge and feel for deflection shooting, that I myself will probably never attain.

really that's almost laughable wait..................  it is  :rofl  ok  lord of the skies why dont you ever see 262's fighting 262's ? wait ... wait... i know there an EQUAL match so why risk it. what other reason is there not to 1 v 1 in 262's the only times i have ever seen 1v1 262's is during FREE jet week in the AvA and i will say Grizz rocked in his 262 in there and it was a pleasure watching him fight in one.   but i'll wait for your answer Nemisis
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #381 on: November 29, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »

I love you Razor... and I am sorry if I offended you but that is my thought n the whole situation..
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #382 on: November 29, 2011, 10:27:21 PM »
:rofl :rofl

don't worry changeup, he might have to kill you in a 1v1.. after all the only people who can beat him are "agent360 and dragonh5" (his words, no joke)!

:huh

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #383 on: November 29, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »

Oh Slashy-poohhhhhh.............why you making your "pull it out i gotta poop face" at the poor bunny???????????
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #384 on: November 29, 2011, 10:43:14 PM »
I have seen 262's fighting 262's, supprisingly often compared to what I expected to, based on their usage. Part of the rarity is no because its much riskier, as you said, but only part.

The other part is that fights that not only create a good enviornment for 262's, but create an enviornment that is equally favorable for 262's from either side, make up only a tiny fraction of a fraction of the total fights. This means there is a relative lack of situations that have a higher chance of creating 262 fights.

Take into account the chance of 2 skilled (and ballsy) 262 pilots being on at the same time, on the two countries that are taking part in the fight, and both being aware of the favorable conditions. By then the odds of seeing a spontaneous 262 fight are even lower.

Finally, take into account the odds of YOU being not just online, but also on one of the two countries, AND at the same fight AT THE SAME TIME, and you'll see why you almost never see 262 vs 262 fights.

Yeah, not a lot of 262 pilots have the skills (or the confidence at least) to fight a 262 or effecivly engage a horde. Yeah, most are just looking to grab a few kills and get their name in lights. Yeah, they make up the majority. But that doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to the rules. And its those pilots that make up the more skilled minority that I respect.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #385 on: November 30, 2011, 01:30:17 AM »

you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #386 on: November 30, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »
Hmm semp you keep refering to me in this thread for some reason even to insult me as vjuggler so I'll respond to you  :aok

You seem to have uber issues with 262s running around "ruining fights" as you say, yet I will guarantee most peeps in here have fewer issues with jets than with timid pony girls "like yourself" running around picking everything that is fighting something else. I can guarantee you I'm one of the best in a jet, it is cause I don't care if I lose it :aok I never pass up a jet fight, unfortunately most peeps will only risk their jet when they have the help of friendly prop planes in the area.

You are the quintisential picker in this game, pick the edges never risk anything, when your bait is gone you flee not to be seen again until there is more bait.

My post in this thread was just a silly light hearted attempt to disrupt it. I could care less with what ever this silly thread was ever about in the 1st place.

I have returned to the game last night, we could duel and you can work out whatever about me is driving you crazy! You should take advantage of this offer soon before my timing and gunnery returns  :aok

JUGgler

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:02:47 AM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #387 on: November 30, 2011, 11:17:04 AM »
you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5.

no see what an idiot you are, I said there's a few people I can never beat, agent and dragonh5 are some of them.

but thanks for lying about it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #388 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
So the thread changed from crying about too many enemies to crying about a few enemies with jets???

Don't fear the 262, it was a good plane but it's not invincible.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: November 30, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »
So the thread changed from crying about too many enemies to crying about a few enemies with jets???

Don't fear the 262, it was a good plane but it's not invincible.

meh 262's can ruin a good red guy green guy fights, and i agree there not invincible, you just have to plan your dive right to catch them.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch