Author Topic: Well the vTARDS stole another one  (Read 3691 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Well the vTARDS stole another one
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2012, 12:37:43 AM »
The pms must have some effect on you butcher, you seem to be obsessed with dallas.  Anytime I post you and a few others make several jabs at him, regardless of what the topic at hand is.  Even though we both know he's rarely on the forum.

best pm I ever heard was when we took a base and he pm our co and told him that we werent gonna keep the base for long.  we took it as a challenge and we kept the base and took 3 more around it kicking them off the island.

lats year we kept on the look out for noe raids coming from suspected bases.  we found so many of them that we were called cheaters and spies.  now a days, I just dont bother with 1/2 of the raids I know are coming, I just got tired of getting behind airplanes who make no attempt to evade and make easy kills.  Now I would rather find something more challenging like vulching runway.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2012, 06:07:36 AM »

I challenged him to a 1vs2 with his best two pilots (while I haven't flown for 2 years I figured this was a long shot) I knew I was going to lose but I wanted to see just how much I could make him work for it, and post the video.

/Never got a reply back of course

What made you believe you would loose?
Were you planning on fighting with your eyes shut?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2012, 08:50:10 AM »
well at least my "the game is dieing " Prophecy is holding out it looks like  :rolleyes: ah the day when the Vtards are proud of taking undefended bases and making the game they play have a worse comunnity than battle field 3 or call of duty.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2012, 08:54:08 AM »
well at least my "the game is dieing " Prophecy is holding out it looks like  :rolleyes: ah the day when the Vtards are proud of taking undefended bases and making the game they play have a worse comunnity than battle field 3 or call of duty.

Well, I guess it's time for you to quit again...  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2012, 09:05:10 AM »

we dont make the community worse. We provide opportunity to those that like a mission based squad. We don't boast about taking undefended bases. The community turns it into something that its not. Just like this video. The opposing country failed to see the base flashing, so the base was taken. There was no "Way to go pat yourself on the back for taking a base!".
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 09:25:48 AM »
We don't boast about taking undefended bases. <SNIP> The opposing country failed to see the base flashing, so the base was taken. There was no "Way to go pat yourself on the back for taking a base!".

That is exactly what that movie was; a boast and a pat on the back.

Like I've said before, I have no idea how looking to avoid the fight in a multiplayer game is fun, but more power to you. Me? I'd rather watch paint dry or grass grow.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 09:27:55 AM »
we dont make the community worse. We provide opportunity to those that like a mission based squad. We don't boast about taking undefended bases. The community turns it into something that its not. Just like this video. The opposing country failed to see the base flashing, so the base was taken. There was no "Way to go pat yourself on the back for taking a base!".
you post a video about taking bases.

and btw we have fun and do this thing called fight in the MA somtimes not look all over the map for some silly base flashing and then stop everything we are doing and go and then the VH is down before we can even type .move *insert base name here*

stop hording christ.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 09:36:45 AM »
We don't boast about taking undefended bases. The community turns it into something that its not. Just like this video. The opposing country failed to see the base flashing, so the base was taken. There was no "Way to go pat yourself on the back for taking a base!".

:huh

I think you guys need to have a meeting and get your stories straight.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2012, 09:50:01 AM »
stop hording christ.

They aren't the only ones and frankly, of all the groups that horde, they are the least consequential.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
They aren't the only ones and frankly, of all the groups that horde, they are the least consequential.

I never bothered uploading and posting the pic, but I got a screenshot one night of a friendly horde and an unfriendly horde on radar.  They were literally in adjacent sectors, about 20 or so planes a side, and they just flew past one another to hit the undefended bases they were going after.

It made me chuckle pretty hard.  It seems base rolling in a horde is seen by many as the only way to win, and defense is considered a 'waste of time' by many.

Ah well, it is a varied and rich ecosystem that requires many types of player to create the delicate balance that is the Main Arena.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2012, 10:27:13 AM »
I never bothered uploading and posting the pic, but I got a screenshot one night of a friendly horde and an unfriendly horde on radar.  They were literally in adjacent sectors, about 20 or so planes a side, and they just flew past one another to hit the undefended bases they were going after.

I always liked stuff like that, makes you laugh. Much like this picture...

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 11:39:09 AM »
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 11:45:13 AM »
Yes my son?

Oh you're soooo going to hell...

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2012, 11:48:34 AM »
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."