Author Topic: My mom called me  (Read 6395 times)

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: My mom called me
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2012, 04:05:02 PM »
God dang people, its 1 snake that was in the wrong place at the wrong time, so what there's millions more that are alive
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2012, 04:06:42 PM »
Dispatched?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2012, 04:09:43 PM »
I stumbled upon a nest of Hog Nosed snakes last spring. Didn't want to kill the lil critters, (although I hate snakes) so I dumped all 15 or so over at my mother-in-law's place.  :devil
Lighten up Francis

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2012, 04:39:38 PM »
I stumbled upon a nest of Hog Nosed snakes last spring. Didn't want to kill the lil critters, (although I hate snakes)

Hog noses are harmless little things though.

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2012, 05:34:32 PM »
You should have fried him up for supper.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
I moved to the sticks 15 years ago, having lived either in suburbia or the city for my first 35 years. When I got here, I thought beavers were adorable, deer were adorable, bears were adorable...well, you get the picture. !@$@$@$#ing beavers were killing every tree/shrub within 20 feet of my creek, in order to make my entire 2 acre back yard THEIR lake. 2-3 times a week, I'd have to wade into the 55 degree water with a digging bar to break up their succession of dams which these very crafty furry engineers set up to flood my house and yard. While THAT was going on, on any given night, upwards of 15 deer would show up, knocking down or leaping over the 6-foot high protective fencing around wife's garden, destroying everything in sight. (In dead of winter, they come all the way up onto my porch, eating the ivy, which took all year to grow) While THAT was going on, had to take the 1-arm-bandit trash can from the edge of the road around to the back of the house, because the !@#$@$@#%$@#%Ing BEAR was tearing it open, spreading a week's worth of garbage all over the road, to greet me on my way to work any given morning. Later on, the bear got even more brazen, coming right up to the house to dine on my garbage, with the same results--looked like a hand-grenade went off inside the can.... bear even went onto my porch one April, ate/drank 9 2 liter bottles of soda pop, set aside for kid's 16th birthday party (ok..THAT musta been amusing to watch....he apparently was jumping up and down on each bottle, lapping up the Mountain Dew as it squirted out the tooth-holes) NOW, I have to put the damn garbage can in my basement during spring and summer. We killed the damn beaver (neighbor is a trapper), and have killed a half-dozen or so deer over the years (the ones who just WOULDN't TAKE a hint) (Everyone in the neighborhood loves venison) Also have killed an equal number of groundhogs (horse steps in their hole, instant broken leg). Can't shoot the bear...heap big trouble for doing THAT. (Although, I'm thinking one of the neighbors finally popped him). If I had a chicken coop, I'm sure snakes would be on the list too
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2012, 07:22:23 PM »
Claymores work wonder for critters
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
Dude dont listen to these tree huggers if something is on your land you dont want blow into oblivion period.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2012, 07:38:54 PM »
And then bag it and send it to them to reincarnate since they love them.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
then when they cry foul refer them to crying the idgf doctrine,

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2012, 08:54:37 PM »
The trick with bears is having a separate can in the house to put food scraps in then take it out on garbage day. A good covered can will stop the odors from creeping around the house. The bears around here have learned our can does not have food in it. All the neighbors get their cans tossed and wonder why ours is never touched.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
The trick with bears is having a separate can in the house to put food scraps in then take it out on garbage day. A good covered can will stop the odors from creeping around the house. The bears around here have learned our can does not have food in it. All the neighbors get their cans tossed and wonder why ours is never touched.
:rofl
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2012, 09:51:29 PM »
I don't know what's more sad, all the people who got their panties in such a bunch or the fact I read this whole damn thing.  :uhoh
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2012, 06:46:03 PM »
No kidding, it's not like he was using the shed out back to cook meth.

ack-ack
:rofl

:bolt:
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2012, 09:59:50 PM »
I'm all in favor of killing a snake.  wtg fella.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac