Author Topic: My mom called me  (Read 6366 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: My mom called me
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2012, 09:42:18 PM »
How did that video card taste?
:rofl :rofl :rofl BOOM ROASTED! :ahand :ahand :ahand :ahand
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline BERN1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2012, 09:55:13 PM »
you kill you eat it...law of the land kid :devil

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2012, 09:55:53 PM »
You should change your name to hernia, because you are very inflammatory.

I bet you are home schooled.

Offline Mirage

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2012, 09:59:10 PM »
such sheltered children these days...
Kommando Nowotny

I/Jg-301Gelb Zehn |

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2012, 09:59:22 PM »
Im with Tupac. I dont have a deathly fear of them and have held snakes before but around my house is unacceptable. My neighborhood has a small stream across the road (hidden well behind several hundred feet of trees) and early on we would get cottonmouths and the occasional pygmy making their way into peoples yards or pools. Which with small kids running around in the neighborhood simply isnt safe. A neighbor of ours caught a rat snake, he worked at the 6th army ranger training battalion about 30 minutes from my house. Said snake got to go live a cushy life with rangers taking care of him. They teach the soon to be rangers about all the potential wildlife hazards of mucking around in swamplike areas.

My worst snake encounter was with my little brother (7 at the time) he was playing outside and it started to get dark so my dad called him in and as my brother got near the door he froze and then ran around the house to front door where he barged in yelling "SNAKE!". He got our attention lol. The pygmy rattler had curled up in the corner where house meets patio because it was a warm surface. My father dispatched of the snake promptly.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2012, 10:06:16 PM »

Correct.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »
Im with Tupac. I dont have a deathly fear of them and have held snakes before but around my house is unacceptable. My neighborhood has a small stream across the road (hidden well behind several hundred feet of trees) and early on we would get cottonmouths and the occasional pygmy making their way into peoples yards or pools. Which with small kids running around in the neighborhood simply isnt safe. A neighbor of ours caught a rat snake, he worked at the 6th army ranger training battalion about 30 minutes from my house. Said snake got to go live a cushy life with rangers taking care of him. They teach the soon to be rangers about all the potential wildlife hazards of mucking around in swamplike areas.

My worst snake encounter was with my little brother (7 at the time) he was playing outside and it started to get dark so my dad called him in and as my brother got near the door he froze and then ran around the house to front door where he barged in yelling "SNAKE!". He got our attention lol. The pygmy rattler had curled up in the corner where house meets patio because it was a warm surface. My father dispatched of the snake promptly.

We're in the same situation with cottonmouths. Neighbor has a creek a few hundred yards away - they are aggressive.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2012, 11:12:59 PM »
Could of just as easily dispatched him to a different location with a 5 gallon bucket.

I bet it felt good to post a picture of it here... Lets see... You killed the Wednesday Babe and a Snake... You're on a roll, What can you kill next?
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2012, 11:15:43 PM »
Could of just as easily dispatched him to a different location with a 5 gallon bucket.

I bet it felt good to post a picture of it here... Lets see... You killed the Wednesday Babe and a Snake... You're on a roll, What can you kill next?
Wednesday babe happened 2 years ago. I'm not quite as immature as I was 2 years ago, and if I had the opportunity I would undo it in a heartbeat. I have apologized profusely - but your selective memory must have thrown that out.

I'll post a picture of what I did with my time and money this weekend, to show everyone what a terrible person I am.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2012, 12:27:53 AM »
I'll post a picture of what I did with my time and money this weekend, to show everyone what a terrible person I am.

Please don't.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2012, 12:28:19 AM »

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2012, 01:14:47 AM »
Wednesday babe happened 2 years ago.
Really? That long ago? Daaaaaaaang. Maybe I can bribe Skuzzy to allow it again.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2012, 02:09:56 AM »
Wednesday babe happened 2 years ago.

If I had my way, you would have another 498 years of desert walking to do.

A word of advice: When The Wednesday Babe comes up, you should tuck tail and run.

Darn you...

EDIT: Run fast and hide deep underground. What you did was reprehensible.

:mad:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:13:30 AM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2012, 02:13:56 AM »

If I had my way, you would have another 498 years of desert walking to do.

A word of advice: When The Wednesday Babe comes up, you should tuck tail and run.

Darn you...

It's not like I intended on getting it shut down.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2012, 02:17:09 AM »
Then you should REPENT!

Do the right thing TP.
See Rule #4