Author Topic: Shooting at Dark Knight Rises in Denver  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Shooting at Dark Knight Rises in Denver
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2012, 03:24:42 PM »
This is getting way off the topic.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
you mean the guy in the grassy knoll helped?

semp

Haha, despite your jest, I am talking about how confused and dazed he looked today in the courtroom, yet he had the ability to plan the logistics and place an elaborate booby trap at his place that takes many days to do?  Does not make sense to me.
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2012, 04:30:19 PM »
Well if movie theatres had armed guards at all exits he wouldn't have been able to do that.  So I propose movie theatres have armed guards at all exits.

They should just lock all the doors from the outside so nobody can get in or out until the govt employee opens the door.

Skuzzy:   :neener:
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:45 PM »
Lady on a blog last night defined how to determine sanity in this kind of situation in his pre-trial hearing.

He did not choose to act in this manner against a regional public dinner meeting of the NRA. Instead he knew well enough to choose a location that was full of unarmed citizens who would not fight back.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2012, 05:03:22 PM »
Haha, despite your jest, I am talking about how confused and dazed he looked today in the courtroom, yet he had the ability to plan the logistics and place an elaborate booby trap at his place that takes many days to do?  Does not make sense to me.

Sitting in solitary for a couple of days with nothing to do but contemplate that you killed 12 people, wounded scores more, and are now the biggest scumbag in the country and are going to spend the rest of your days getting free tube steak colonoscopies may have that effect on someone.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »

ok he was a medical student.  now to study that you need to be way above smart.  it makes perfectly sense to me.  my heart goes out to the victims as they dont deserve that.  but sadly this is not the first time.  I remember when the movie "colors" came out, there were several shootings among gang members at different theaters.  it's not the same scenario but innocent people got hurt just because they went to see a movie.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

Thats probably because they pumped him full of drugs.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2012, 11:53:41 PM »
it's not the same scenario but innocent people got hurt just because they went to see a movie.

semp

Without a doubt.  Either way it's terrible.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2012, 12:26:43 AM »
First and foremost, our hearts and our thoughts go out to the friends, family and victims whose lives are forever scarred by this twisted tragedy..
I believe something good comes out of even the worst things..  I can't foresee how in this case..   

You know, it takes something like this happening to make you think for a while that this can happen anywhere..  Anytime..  Anyplace.. 
I sit at work and think, literally, is someone going to come in here and start shooting for no reason?  Am I going to make it home today to tell my kids goodnight?
Where I work, it's probably not likely..  But it wasn't likely someone was going to start shooting at a mid-night showing of a movie, neither.. 
There's nothing that can stop this kind of thing from happening..  These things will continue to randomly occur in random places for random reasons, or no reasons at all..
People have their own ideas on how to make sure this never happens again..  But there's really nothing you can do..  It will happen..  Again..
Sobering to think about..  Makes me not want to go anywhere or take my family anywhere..  I mean, that probably won't happen..  We'll still carry on like we normally do..
But for a while, all I'll think about is if we're in the wrong place at the wrong time.. 

Just a real thought that's been going through my mind for a few days..

I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
   I blame Forks for Obesity!   :old:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2012, 11:51:12 AM »
First and foremost, our hearts and our thoughts go out to the friends, family and victims whose lives are forever scarred by this twisted tragedy..
I believe something good comes out of even the worst things..  I can't foresee how in this case..   

You know, it takes something like this happening to make you think for a while that this can happen anywhere..  Anytime..  Anyplace.. 
I sit at work and think, literally, is someone going to come in here and start shooting for no reason?  Am I going to make it home today to tell my kids goodnight?
Where I work, it's probably not likely..  But it wasn't likely someone was going to start shooting at a mid-night showing of a movie, neither.. 
There's nothing that can stop this kind of thing from happening..  These things will continue to randomly occur in random places for random reasons, or no reasons at all..
People have their own ideas on how to make sure this never happens again..  But there's really nothing you can do..  It will happen..  Again..
Sobering to think about..  Makes me not want to go anywhere or take my family anywhere..  I mean, that probably won't happen..  We'll still carry on like we normally do..
But for a while, all I'll think about is if we're in the wrong place at the wrong time.. 

Just a real thought that's been going through my mind for a few days..

What's really bizarre and tragic, is that one of the victims had already escaped a mall shooting in Toronto years previous.  I don't know how close he was to that, but what are the freakin odds to have it happened to you twice.  It truly is sad to know you have no power over these types of things.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »

You can only change what you have the stregnth and ability to change.  They win if we can't live our lives the way we want to.  We plan to go on a vacation and pray that we will be safe.   :aok

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2012, 01:05:13 PM »
And according to this satirist, the N.R.A. is proposing a sweeping ban on movies.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/07/nra-proposes-sweeping-ban-on-movies.html
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »
Seems to be a bunch of folks in the western states calling in threats. One guy caught speeding had guns and ammo in the vehicle. Said he was on his way to kill his ex boss. He also said he was in a theater the night before with a loaded gun in a back pack....... watching that movie.

Wierdos all over.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »
ok he was a medical student.  now to study that you need to be way above smart.  it makes perfectly sense to me.  my heart goes out to the victims as they dont deserve that.  but sadly this is not the first time.  I remember when the movie "colors" came out, there were several shootings among gang members at different theaters.  it's not the same scenario but innocent people got hurt just because they went to see a movie.

semp

http://www.dailypaul.com/246079/ben-sann-reality-check-unanswered-questions-about-colorado-theater-massacre

If that does not work, use this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jeW_-Kq7vA&feature=youtu.be

These are some of the questions I had in mind before I saw this link today.  Grassy Knoll Semp?

CO Screaming Eagles