Author Topic: Two steps forward, one step back  (Read 1172 times)

Offline tshred

• Copper Member
Two steps forward, one step back
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2001, 02:26:00 AM »
I have to say I was disapointed when I logged on and saw the current Map for the first time. I don't like it either.

ts

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2001, 03:03:00 AM »
Don't particularly have anything against the Layout (Like Voss said, you have a choice still : you'll easily find a Furball OR an empty field to sneak into...).

What I don't like about it are the HUGE plains... pretty boring to the eye...too flat. bit more hills would have been nice there, but oh well, I'll take it, as long as it leads to my TA 152, I won't have the possibility to look at the ground textures from 50K up  

------------------
MASS/SAW

click  HERE for info on III./JG 5 Eismeer

When I was younger I hated going to weddings.
It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to  come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."

They stopped that stuff after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 03-05-2001).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
Just move the three center islands closer together.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2001, 08:22:00 AM »
You see, alittle communication can go along way, Instead of whining in this thread, your offering suggestions with each other and building a good map.

NUTTZ

lazs

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2001, 08:28:00 AM »
I'm not even sure it's so much the current map as it is the way that fields are (choke) dissabled.... Eagl has a point... there is no three sided war and most of the fields are too far apart but....

The reason some find plenty of fights and others log off in sissgust is.. There are close fields.  If no one hits the fighter hanger then all is well... lots of fights.   If some attention starved strat potato kills the fighter hanger at even two fields.... Ther are no fights for many sectors.   The bish seem to believe this is a really great plane and do it the most it seems.  completly undamaged field but you can't take off because two building are down???  That is the  main problem.   No amount of "furball islands" or close fields are immune to being ruined by a couple of buff jocks with more time on their hands than life.
lazs

straff0

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2001, 08:53:00 AM »

Originally posted by Saintaw:
What I don't like about it are the HUGE plains... pretty boring to the eye...too flat.

Like Belgium ?  
Muahahaha  

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2001, 12:25:00 PM »
wonder what HTC thinks about my finger painting