Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 5183 times)

Offline smoe

• Silver Member
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 09:50:11 AM »
I'm putting my money on the shaved woman's head (the one who lost her daughter) to be killed next as a major character.

I gave the show a shot yesterday. I watched a couple episodes. I am not trying to dis this show, but man it has a lot of drama. However, the drama might be there for a reason. The drama obviously makes killing off the characters easy, especially if the fans are begging for it to happen. :lol

Offline RngFndr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »
Great Product placement for weapons makers too...  :lol
Mossberg must be making bank on the free endorsement..

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »
LMAO, Merle is back. Nuff said :rofl Merle??? hahahahahahaha http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/cast/merle-dixon
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 11:21:13 AM »
I gave the show a shot yesterday. I watched a couple episodes. I am not trying to dis this show, but man it has a lot of drama. However, the drama might be there for a reason. The drama obviously makes killing off the characters easy, especially if the fans are begging for it to happen. :lol

Season 2 was loaded with useless drama.  Season 1 was much better.  Looking forward to season 3  :rock

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »
 :x :x :x :x
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 05:27:43 PM »
Shane is gonna get shanked soon :rofl :rofl

another great part.....

the Drama is needed to make good TV.....IMO............we are people and there is drama in peoples lives, it happens everyday and its what I think makes us able to personalize with the characters.

Edit

I would have shoot Randell at the fence.....that would have been the most human thing to do.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:40:03 PM by ink »

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 05:40:12 PM »
If you never watched this show wait till you get a load of Merle. Now thats a character you just cant make up. A real charmer.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline RngFndr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 05:48:06 PM »
Shane is gonna get shanked soon :rofl :rofl

another great part.....

the Drama is needed to make good TV.....IMO............we are people and there is drama in peoples lives, it happens everyday and its what I think makes us able to personalize with the characters.

I agree.. The genre of this show is "Drama".. A display of human reactions to extraordinary circumstances..
Drama is part of life, minor or major, some drama is worse than other, but it is always there..

Question for anyone who chooses to answer: Which character do you Identify with??
For me, Didn't have one, until Hershel Green.. I completely understand his "Revelation"..

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »
I agree.. The genre of this show is "Drama".. A display of human reactions to extraordinary circumstances..
Drama is part of life, minor or major, some drama is worse than other, but it is always there..

Question for anyone who chooses to answer: Which character do you Identify with??
For me, Didn't have one, until Hershel Green.. I completely understand his "Revelation"..

Darrel for sure :aok

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 06:05:29 PM »
meh, if there was a zombie apocalypse i wouldn't any of those characters around me. i'd end up having to kill the idiots to stay alive.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 06:22:56 PM »
meh, if there was a zombie apocalypse i wouldn't any of those characters around me. i'd end up having to kill the idiots to stay alive.

:rofl

Darrel would be very good to have around..... :aok

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 06:29:20 PM »
:rofl
Darrel would be very good to have around..... :aok
isn't Daryl the hillbilly whose brother got killed in the city on season 1? he's an emotional loose cannon with the intellect of an inbred chihuahua, i'd have to whack him.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 06:48:31 PM »
isn't Daryl the hillbilly whose brother got killed in the city on season 1? he's an emotional loose cannon with the intellect of an inbred chihuahua, i'd have to whack him.

:rofl :rofl

I don't want to be around people now as it is...in that situation it would be just me and the kids.....in the woods in gillie suites with bows....never hear us...never see us....even in the middle of a herd.

errr....and the wife.....looking around to see where she is..... :uhoh
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 06:52:12 PM by ink »

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »
45 minutes!!  :x
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 07:28:33 PM »
Another good post apocalyptic show to recently air was Survivors on BBC.  I liked it just as much as the walking dead but there were no zombies, just evil people.

If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.