Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 5169 times)

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2012, 06:24:51 AM »
    <<< places bets that the boy gets shot again>>>    :noid

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2012, 08:29:15 AM »
Even though the CDC doctor told Rick that everyone is affected, that may only be his theory.  Shane did turn into a zombie after death with no visual markings of an infected bite or scratch that we saw on the episodes to support that assumption.

The writers of the show may have a surprise in store for the mid season finale or the end of the season finale.

I'm still betting on the shaved head woman who likes Darryl to be the next major person to die.  The season opener gave you the impression it might be someone else but 2nd episode hasn't aired yet.

I have been in awe waiting for this season to start, I don't think Darryl will die - he's to much of a survivor, I would point to Glenn - his risky behavior so far and love for maggie that "Crippled" him once will get him killed. Not sure exactly what Carol
has to do really with the story, after season 2 the entire plot was around her daughter - now she's dead, It seems she's either going to be Darryl's lover or end up dead.

If I had my pick I'd say kill Carol off.
JG 52

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2012, 08:37:56 AM »
Someone for Daryl to bone...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2012, 12:50:16 PM »
Someone for Daryl to bone...

Just give him a sheep.   :aok

Actually, I'm sure we all can see how Daryl and Carol are developing.  She wants a guy like Daryl to be paired with, she is truly dedicated.  Remember how much of a slime her dead husband was and yet she was dedicated to him up until the very end.

I hope they are done killing off the main characters for awhile, me thinks the old timer will hang on for a few episodes.  Dont count him out just yet.   :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2012, 05:08:52 PM »
anybody else try the walking dead game?   it is in episode form...there are 3 out now...its kinda cool.

there was a part where you have to decide to save or kill a guy from a heart attack....a member of your party wants to kill him cuz he thinks he will be turning....I tried to save him....the guy comes over and drops a "salt lick" on his head crushing it flat...... :rofl :rofl :rofl

its a point and click type of game but fun.

Offline ArcticKat

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
"That Fokker's a Messerschmitt!"

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2012, 10:35:20 PM »
 My money is on Carol, but Id love to see Ricks wife be eaten from the inside out by a dead baby.

~AoM~

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 02:18:01 AM »
My money is on Carol, but Id love to see Ricks wife be eaten from the inside out by a dead baby.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 08:13:46 AM »

Go watch Prometheus if you want to see that crap.   :) 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 05:04:09 PM »
Go watch Prometheus if you want to see that crap.   :) 

is that any good?

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 09:42:44 AM »
is that any good?

I thought it was a great movie, it left a lot of unanswered questions though.  Good to know there is a sequel already in the works.   :aok

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »
Im thinking the new sister with the blade and the two de'armed and jawed mules, the one shacking with Andrea, has many possibilities. They have an obvious "thing" going and both are stone killers.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »
great show tonight :aok

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2012, 10:40:10 PM »
who does mouth to mouth on a potential zombie. :huh  Damn i thought Lorie was done. 

P.S. Carol is an idiot.

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.