Author Topic: Do P51s breed sucky pilots??  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Panic

• Zinc Member
Re: Do P51s breed sucky pilots??
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2012, 01:47:47 PM »
Yeah, pony pilots don't suck some of them that is , others will try to turn in a fight with rods and wi'll get shot full of holes. I''ve shot down many ponies while I'm in a 109 and they immeadiatly open the throttle and try to out run me but I'll usually get them as they throttle up.
"The German Commander sent a letter to the USA Commander calling for the surrender of the encircled USA troop. The reply from the USA Commander was NUTS! " Band of Brothers By Stephen Ambrose.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »
Funny the other night when that La blew you up,i might have been able to get him before he got you instead of after, if you did not make fun of my pony.Good luck out there knowing all us p51 flyers are now looking out for you.  :D

I need a 109 trainer that wants to spend some time in it with me. I have been spending time in it ,but i here of some really nice moves it can accomplish by some uber 109 sticks.I know all basic acm and so on...i NEED super 109 good training   d: Ty guys.

:huh

p.s your threat is terrifying!  I mean imagine what would happen if all I ran into was sucky P51 sticks and they worked together as a team to try and bring me down  :D....wait a minute isn't this why I made this thread  :rofl

I was intrigued by Pand's posting, I have no idea what it meant or who it was

By looking at the website the picture came from it led me on a dark journey to a fansite for the 1980s girls TV series Jem and the Holograms!! oh dear :eek:

The website has this to say about it

McDuffy

A really rude pilot in his mid 60's, who owns a big airplane, a Douglas Dakota DC3 that says "McDuffy Airlines". He makes fun of Rio's smaller plane. For 50 dollars he helps the student, Switch, jump parachute into a party of club Cloud 9 uninvited. Then he helps Ronald Kyte by letting him use his plane as a studio where the Misfits unknowingly jam the KJEM radiosignal with their own music.

Dunno who that is aimed at but your in depth knowledge of the fictional teenage girls cartoon series Jem and the holograms disturbs me greatly Pand  :old:

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2012, 12:02:01 AM »
Dunno who that is aimed at but your in depth knowledge of the fictional teenage girls cartoon series Jem and the holograms disturbs me greatly Pand  :old:
Wow you have too much time on your hands :rofl

I just google searched images for 'rude pilot' and grabbed one that looked ridiculous!

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2012, 12:07:04 AM »
Wow you have too much time on your hands :rofl

I just google searched images for 'rude pilot' and grabbed one that looked ridiculous!

Yeah sure ya did.....Jem  ;)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2012, 12:19:44 AM »
:huh

p.s your threat is terrifying!  I mean imagine what would happen if all I ran into was sucky P51 sticks and they worked together as a team to try and bring me down  :D....wait a minute isn't this why I made this thread  :rofl

You missed the point....But i seen all i need from you, watching that limp wristed LA pawn you then i got to kill him and his bud,Your opinion is noted.And no clue why you posted me wanting to learn the 109..that's a kick butt plane. :salute
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 01:03:12 AM by Sunka »
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2012, 01:11:44 AM »
Pand is right about one thing at the moment I have to much time on my hands right now Sunka and you have edited that post 4 times already in about ten minutes  :D if you keep deleting parts there will be nothing left, the angry first post was the best one  :old:

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2012, 01:25:20 AM »

Original GIF didn't work.....this will do I suppose

:noid
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 01:28:33 AM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2012, 02:58:55 AM »
Pand is right about one thing at the moment I have to much time on my hands right now Sunka and you have edited that post 4 times already in about ten minutes  :D if you keep deleting parts there will be nothing left, the angry first post was the best one  :old:
lol Nice to know you keep such a close eye on your post,i laughed you noticed   :aok.And no no i came off sounding way to angry when i read it back..and then again ..and then again  :D I don't usually let troll threads get to me ...  :lol   :cheers:
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2012, 03:05:27 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Original GIF didn't work.....this will do I suppose

:noid
Thank gawd somthing worth reading in this!Or look at  or w/e .........KITTY!!!!!!!!!!   :x

Okay cute kitty gif did it ,i agree all 51 sticks suck!!! except only if who fly's one, then..uber!

Offline Sg11

• Copper Member
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2012, 03:35:22 AM »
I would say overall there are more aggressive pony pilots than there are 190D pilots. 

It isn't the plane that makes someone timid just the pilot.
I would say it's a combination. I feel more self confident in for example a La7 than in a P47  :)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2012, 03:41:28 AM »
I judge sticks on a different scale.

Video game pilots = suck unless of course in real life they have ever gotten a 15 hour flight off of a winch launch or 2k tow.

Posting look at me threads = reset to suckage.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2012, 03:47:32 AM »
I am the perfect gentleman! You all suck!!

lol
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:46:26 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2012, 04:18:53 AM »
Real life pilots suck too but Debrody is so far down the suckage pipe he can never climb out.  :devil
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Sg11

• Copper Member
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2012, 04:27:09 AM »
Real life pilots suck too but Debrody is so far down the suckage pipe he can never climb out.  :devil
:rofl

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2012, 04:51:25 AM »
I would say it's a combination. I feel more self confident in for example a La7 than in a P47  :)
Well, in an La7 you fight with confidence because you know that when things go bad you can run away. In a P47 you attack with confidence when you have the advantage. When not, you have no choice except fight like a wounded animal. End result, P47 makes you fight more and run less. P40 makes you fight even more. With a P39 one does not expect to land anyway, so all he can do is fight fight fight, then when out of bullets ram the enemy, then bail out and shoot them down with your 45, then taunt them on ch200 till they auger while typing - that is a fighter's spirit!

Be a fighter, fly mid-war planes and talk smack on ch200!
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs