Author Topic: HTC  (Read 5238 times)

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Re: HTC
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2013, 07:05:59 PM »
As it turned out the 20% got me.  Got sent to Houston instead of FTW.  Where I go in FTW is 7 miles away from HTC (so says the GPS).  Oh well, Ill keep trying.  Wish I could give more notice but that's not the way it works.
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2013, 07:00:57 AM »
Dale, Doug, Dan and Carrie were all very gracious in hosting me for a while on Friday the 31st of May, 2013 when an ill wind blew me to the door of HiTech Creations.
Apparently, Roy was the only one who took my threat to come visit seriously, as he was on vacation.
Dale gave me a tour of their facility where I was shown the servers, all the offices, some "new" planes and vehicles that Dan was working on, got a report on the upgrades that are in the works, asked about the Christmas Special and was told they might start work on "it" soon.
Retaped the server power cords to the floor and took a couple of pictures of animals in HiTech's office....

This caught my eye
(Image removed from quote.)

And Dale suggested this one...
(Image removed from quote.)

Keep this under your hats, but the sheep may once again be returning to Aces High.
Dale said I could mention that they are testing a new field capture system that could be coming soon.
It envolves the players controlling the troops who currently run into the map room.
The map room will be replaced by a sheep pen, and the troops will have to actually steal the sheep and herd them away from their pen a distance to be determined by the number of people controlling the troops.
I can not wait to see our sheep back in game.

Thank you, Dale, Doug, Dan and Carrie for taking the time to let me visit with you.
:aok :aok :aok

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2013, 01:15:26 PM »
Wonder what the staff would do if I showed up :t
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2013, 08:17:53 PM »
Wonder what the staff would do if I showed up :t
Give you a tour of the facilities?
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2013, 09:22:35 PM »
Give you a tour of the facilities?
that joke either went over your head or you haven't seen some of my idiotic historical post....

Either way you'd probally be right :cheers:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle