• Zinc Member
Re: HTC
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2013, 05:25:21 AM »
good videos arlo

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2013, 02:44:36 PM »

It was a great pleasure to stop by the office and meet the great folks there that are behind this wonderful game we play.

Photo' from the office:

Carrie: HiTech has her chained to her work in Admin

Carrie: Actually

Waffle: Thinking of new projects

Waffle: Actually

Skuzzy & HiTech: Just being themselves

Skuzzy & HiTech: Actually
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2013, 03:21:22 PM »
Waffle strategically moved a window to cover up what was getting a new texture, I see. Thanks for trying Maddog.  :D

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2013, 03:32:56 PM »
Waffle strategically moved a window to cover up what was getting a new texture, I see. Thanks for trying Maddog.  :D
lol, yes he did. I did see a few things but promised not to divulge anything. Contrary to some beliefs, I am a honorable man.
No, the last comment does not refer to being Midway in any form or fashion although, I did steal that name for a few months last year after DaddKev stole it. :rofl :rofl

The crew did say that we would be seeing new things in..........two weeks :O :rofl :O
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »
LOL!! thanks for the photos of HTC ..its nice to put faces to the texts and voices.they look exactly how i pictured them hehehe :rock :salute :banana:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2013, 08:23:30 PM »

its a new GV. you can see by the ammo selection. let the speculation begin!

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »
So you are saying Skuzzy is a modern day Gilligan???

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2013, 07:41:20 AM »
So you are saying Skuzzy is a modern day Gilligan???

LawnDart

You tell me. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
Dale, Doug, Dan and Carrie were all very gracious in hosting me for a while on Friday the 31st of May, 2013 when an ill wind blew me to the door of HiTech Creations.
Apparently, Roy was the only one who took my threat to come visit seriously, as he was on vacation.
Dale gave me a tour of their facility where I was shown the servers, all the offices, some "new" planes and vehicles that Dan was working on, got a report on the upgrades that are in the works, asked about the Christmas Special and was told they might start work on "it" soon.
Retaped the server power cords to the floor and took a couple of pictures of animals in HiTech's office....

This caught my eye

And Dale suggested this one...

Keep this under your hats, but the sheep may once again be returning to Aces High.
Dale said I could mention that they are testing a new field capture system that could be coming soon.
It envolves the players controlling the troops who currently run into the map room.
The map room will be replaced by a sheep pen, and the troops will have to actually steal the sheep and herd them away from their pen a distance to be determined by the number of people controlling the troops.
I can not wait to see our sheep back in game.

Thank you, Dale, Doug, Dan and Carrie for taking the time to let me visit with you.
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2013, 11:38:13 PM »
Dale, Doug, Dan and Carrie were all very gracious in hosting me for a while on Friday the 31st of May, 2013 when an ill wind blew me to the door of HiTech Creations.
Apparently, Roy was the only one who took my threat to come visit seriously, as he was on vacation.
Dale gave me a tour of their facility where I was shown the servers, all the offices, some "new" planes and vehicles that Dan was working on, got a report on the upgrades that are in the works, asked about the Christmas Special and was told they might start work on "it" soon.
Retaped the server power cords to the floor and took a couple of pictures of animals in HiTech's office....

This caught my eye
(Image removed from quote.)

Keep this under your hats, but the sheep may once again be returning to Aces High.
Dale said I could mention that they are testing a new field capture system that could be coming soon.
It envolves the players controlling the troops who currently run into the map room.
The map room will be replaced by a sheep pen, and the troops will have to actually steal the sheep and herd them away from their pen a distance to be determined by the number of people controlling the troops.

Thank you, Dale, Doug, Dan and Carrie for taking the time to let me visit with you.

:rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2013, 11:46:01 PM »

This caught my eye

Awesome. :aok :banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2013, 06:18:10 AM »
Where was Sudz???  :O  Sick day from  over comsumption of raw beef?  :devil

Thanks for the pics maddog  :rock

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2013, 06:25:21 AM »

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member