Author Topic: Grounded for good.  (Read 10454 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Grounded for good.
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2013, 01:49:09 PM »
It is all fine and well that you eject a player from a squad, but that doesn't fix the issue. I for one (being a past loud mouth moron) know that the only solution to the issue is having film of the conversations and sending them to skuzz. He DOES NOT tolerate behavior like that.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2013, 01:57:04 PM »
I've seen the OP lead missions. She should start her own squad instead of leaving.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2013, 01:59:42 PM »
Stay in AH for the fun.  Let Skuzzy take care of the bully. 

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2013, 02:24:44 PM »
I use a voice changer cause I was told my voice sounded entirely too secksie..

GIVE us the NAME so he can be hunted into obscurity! dewit noaw!!  :devil
- TWBYDHAS

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »
I use a voice changer cause I was told my voice sounded entirely too secksie..

GIVE us the NAME so he can be hunted into obscurity! dewit noaw!!  :devil
You do sound sexy. That is the only reason i logged on to AH. Just hearing your voice....ahhhhhhhhh
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2013, 02:55:22 PM »
If you quit, they have won.

What he said....... But IMO this is not the place to fight it..... Don't turn it into some bulletin board fest.

Record them, trap them, report them to HTC and get their arses banned....... then come tell who they were..........

Ludere Vincere

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2013, 03:24:12 PM »
I really don't get guys who have problems playing with women or treat MMOs as singles bars.  It just seems like a bizarre and alien way to think.
squeakers, or those slightly out of squeakdom
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2013, 04:14:17 PM »
Of all the people that play this game, I can not understand why someone would ever get upset with you.  I think you are one of the nicest players in the game, and is always willing to fight.

:aok :) :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2013, 04:22:25 PM »
Pepprr

There was a reason why I listed it as, "but a few options".  I had the feeling that there was something that would be better than what I was listing.  And truthfully, I likely would not have thought of your option for a while, if at all, if you had not said something.  I did not mean it as a permanent option, but as to deal with what was happening at this moment.  Nor did I mean that she should have to act like a guy and stop flying whatever she truly enjoys flying.

You are absolutely correct.  She shouldn't have to change her name nor quit being herself.  I truly meant no harm with the option I listed.

Let it be known that I do not hold any ill will or intent towards the 71sqn.  Pepprr's response had me reread my option with a different mindset, and it does make it sound like the 71sqn may not a good squad to be in.  That is NOT the case.  I just didn't want to see someone quit over something like this when I mentioned that Esme should leave the squad.  I apologize if this is how my option came to look to the 71sqn members and everyone else.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »
Only problem I have with some female pilots in this game is their innumerable and inseparable entourage of forever-friend-zoned wingmen always just a little too eager at clearing these female pilot's sixes, to the point that they must get medals for KSing themselves so much.   :devil

I'd be surprised if HTCs hasn't already been told of this and dealt with it today, looks to be a hot topic on the board today.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:26:36 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2013, 05:50:35 PM »
Volron,
It wasn't my intent to single your post out that is why I didn't quote your name.  Sorry about that.  :salute

A few people had mentioned voice changers and changing her name, to me this just seems wrong.  My belief is that she should let it be known who she is and hopefully be respected for it.  Not to let a few bad apples in the game ruin it for her and have to hide or quit.

Babalonian...I will meet you anytime, anywhere alone.  Please just ask as I enjoy a good fight even if I lose (which is more often than not).  Most of the time, the people "clearing" me are not squad mates.  My squad mates know that if I am in a 1v1...stay out.  I have even told them I am good when there are two or three I am fighting.  Also, I have found it to be the opposite most of the time...ususally I am the one with 10 on me because I dive right into the fun.  :D 

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2013, 05:55:54 PM »
I am not sure what happened to Esmee and I am not sure I want to know ,, But I do know that  if she wants to fly with me She will get respect and good fights .. Like a GAME should be regardless of who is playing.. Esmee , Don't let them win.. Come in and fly ..
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2013, 06:09:14 PM »
Pepprr,

I didn't take offense to it, not at all. :aok  Without rereading the whole thread, I think I am the only one who brought up the option of changing her name.  So it's all on me regardless. :lol

No worries. :salute
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2013, 10:05:53 PM »
I do agree that we have to take everything that is said with a grain of salt and laugh it off, but some things that are said aren't that easy to look past. 

Freeking women.  Sensative and with memories like elephants.

You have to remember we men are stupid at times.  Just ask my ex or the woman I lived with for years before that.   :D

I enjoy a good fight even if I lose (which is more often than not). 

Gotta love a woman who joins the dueling bracket; one of the more testosterone driven events in the game.   :salute
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)