Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11804 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »
Midway must you infest the forum with fleas? MUST YOU?  :mad:

After seeing TW9's and trying to squish it about five times before realizing it was in the screen,  I must.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »
...there are several 100 players out there that fly / play similar the same way Badboy does

But there are not several hundred players that can beat me even shading in a tempest when I'm even close to being on my game.

I'm not a part of this witch hunt, but I have run across Dozy and a couple of his other shades and he is on par with badboy. Unfortunately, I have a hard time doubting Shida's conclusion.

Perhaps more reason to suspect Badz is his lack of response on these forums. Moral high ground is a great cover for someone who wants to avoid painting a picture of their personality that can be used against them at some point. Most likely a lesson learned the hard way.

As for the witch hunt, it should be Htc trying to put an end to this because it is pathetic behavior and detrimental to the game.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2013, 02:11:54 PM »
But there are not several hundred players that can beat me even shading in a tempest when I'm even close to being on my game.

I'm not a part of this witch hunt, but I have run across Dozy and a couple of his other shades and he is on par with badboy. Unfortunately, I have a hard time doubting Shida's conclusion.

Perhaps more reason to suspect Badz is his lack of response on these forums. Moral high ground is a great cover for someone who wants to avoid painting a picture of their personality that can be used against them at some point. Most likely a lesson learned the hard way.

As for the witch hunt, it should be Htc trying to put an end to this because it is pathetic behavior and detrimental to the game.

You want to see Badboy's forum posts as a window into someone's personality?  Here are hundreds to choose from, every single post from Badboy over many many years: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2314;sa=showPosts

I've read them all. :)

Read them and then tell me if you see any evidence of other than an awesome person, contributor, and pilot.  :angel:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2013, 04:18:58 PM »
What idiot dug this thread up after almost 3 months?  Oh yeah, now I remember...

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
I've known and flown with Badboy for many years. He's coached me, and taught me much. His contributions to Aces High are without peer. An enormous asset to the community.

If badboy wants to shade-up and kick the butts of some of our more ego driven players, all power to him....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
I've known and flown with Badboy for many years. He's coached me, and taught me much. His contributions to Aces High are without peer. An enormous asset to the community.

If badboy wants to shade-up and kick the butts of some of our more ego driven players, all power to him....

Midway has a BBS shade?  Tredway? Midlite?  Wideway?  Midwing?  I can't tell any of them apart.  But they have one thing in common....lots of self-portraits with hats and jeeps.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
Widewing is good people  :salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2013, 05:00:25 PM »
Widewing is good people  :salute

Ok.  He's just not a good judge of people.  That's excusable, neither is Midway

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2013, 05:13:16 PM »
Ok.  He's just not a good judge of people.  That's excusable, neither is Midway

I'm an excellent judge of people... Badboy can play the evil villain if he wants... Don't like it, then consistently beat him 1v1.

The fact remains that in the 12 years I've been part of Aces High, badboy has never been anything but kind and helpful to me. I will not bad mouth him....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2013, 05:19:16 PM »
I'm an excellent judge of people... Badboy can play the evil villain if he wants... Don't like it, then consistently beat him 1v1.

The fact remains that in the 12 years I've been part of Aces High, badboy has never been anything but kind and helpful to me. I will not bad mouth him....

And since he hasn't plagued you as he has others, it wasn't an appropriate thread for you to post in.  You should have created the "Badboy is a stud and here's why i hump his ankle" thread. 

Just because he hasn't treated you the way he's treated others doesn't make him a good guy.  Therefore, my response stands.  In the face of overwhelming evidence as to his ridonkulous behavior, you still aren't a good judge of people.

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2013, 05:23:05 PM »

if everyone E fought and got into a non stop flat turn i wouldve quit this game a long time ago, this shade (possibly badboy) cant scissor or stall fight worth a dam. hes good but
the fights were so boring he usually killed me when i broke off the flat turn.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 05:46:49 PM by sonic23 »
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2013, 05:27:45 PM »

Nop. He may have contributed to AH but the fact remains that he used to vulch DA fields and use foul language on vox. How do I know?  It was back when he flew as badboy and he did it to me, bighorn and others. After we complained the DA was changed to kill shooter on. Therefore the sig.

These two threads are a testament on how the rules get applied here.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2013, 05:32:25 PM »
So...people are fighting over the Internet on whether or not a stranger is a good person according to them... :lol

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »
Nop. He may have contributed to AH but the fact remains that he used to vulch DA fields and use foul language on vox. How do I know?  It was back when he flew as badboy and he did it to me, bighorn and others. After we complained the DA was changed to kill shooter on. Therefore the sig.

These two threads are a testament on how the rules get applied here.

hmmm the more i think about it, badboy seems a lot like me lol usually pretty nice but can go into egotistical A**hole mode out of nowhere lol.
who cares though
 :cheers:
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2013, 05:43:59 PM »
And since he hasn't plagued you as he has others, it wasn't an appropriate thread for you to post in.  You should have created the "Badboy is a stud and here's why i hump his ankle" thread. 

Just because he hasn't treated you the way he's treated others doesn't make him a good guy.  Therefore, my response stands.  In the face of overwhelming evidence as to his ridonkulous behavior, you still aren't a good judge of people.

Badboy must have really ticked you off.... Assuming it was badboy.

By the way, I'll post anywhere I want, when I want and you'll just have to deal with it, youngster. I'll decide what's appropriate, and I don't give a damn if you or anyone else find's that offensive.

That said, if you guys have real evidence that badboy is being a really bad boy, present it to Dale. Otherwise, whining will not change a damn thing. Film these events and establish that he (or whoever it is) is being a major pain in the backside in the DA. Send the films to HTC. Call them. However, whining about this on the BBS won't change a thing. My experience with badboy has been all positive. If your's has been something else, then do what needs to be done. But, don't bust my horns because I have nothing bad to say about the guy.
My regards,

Widewing