Author Topic: A Public Apology to Badboy  (Read 9145 times)

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: A Public Apology to Badboy
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2013, 11:30:22 AM »
I've known TC for years as well. He was one of my early mentors in AW. A long time trainer in both AW and AH. Always quick to help guys in need with PC parts. I mean what a monumental POS that guy is! Right? <facetious mode>

I've known Badboy just about as long and also have a large collection of his training guides. Great stuff that had to take some time to put together. And why? Thought he might help some people out making their game experience a little better I guess. Another POS! <facetious mode>

Both of these guys have killed me many times over the years. As it should be. I just smile, <S> and grab another free plane from the hangar. How hard is that?
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2013, 12:00:20 PM »
TC is known as a good-willing and friendly person. Badboy, not too much.
Bighorn has evidence on Badboy's trolling business, if thats enough. If you trust in Bighorn.
AoM
City of ice

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2013, 12:13:43 PM »
Having seen his antics as V1PER first hand, I refute any niceties sent TCs way.

He's as nutty as fruitcake. :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2013, 01:33:33 PM »
TC is known as a good-willing and friendly person. Badboy, not too much.
Bighorn has evidence on Badboy's trolling business, if thats enough. If you trust in Bighorn.

Bighorn emailed me his evidence. It's not convincing. I can type numbers with periods in an email too. :rolleyes:

Fact is Badboy's forum posts (hundreds) are awesome, better than almost anyone else.  :angel:

Fact is Badboy's been very nice in EVERY interaction I've had with him. He teaches, is patient, and fun.  :angel:

Fact is TC himself said Badboy is above such nonsense and having read all of Badboy's posts, I see that also. :angel:

Triple fact proof that false disparagements and impugnations are, in fact, wrong with respect to Badboy. :old:

Wrong indeed. :old:

Oh, and fact is the one time I ask Bighorn for help, he told me he was too advanced for me and to work with morfiend instead.  :huh

So, given the above undisputed facts I have witnessed with my own eyes... well... nuff said.  :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:46:50 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2013, 03:33:45 PM »
Bighorn emailed me his evidence. It's not convincing. I can type numbers with periods in an email too. :rolleyes:

Fact is Badboy's forum posts (hundreds) are awesome, better than almost anyone else.  :angel:

Fact is Badboy's been very nice in EVERY interaction I've had with him. He teaches, is patient, and fun.  :angel:

Fact is TC himself said Badboy is above such nonsense and having read all of Badboy's posts, I see that also. :angel:

Triple fact proof that false disparagements and impugnations are, in fact, wrong with respect to Badboy. :old:

Wrong indeed. :old:

Oh, and fact is the one time I ask Bighorn for help, he told me he was too advanced for me and to work with morfiend instead.  :huh

So, given the above undisputed facts I have witnessed with my own eyes... well... nuff said.  :)

That was Bighorns way of saying, "I don't work with full-grown adult children" in a nice but insulting way.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »
That was Bighorns way of saying, "I don't work with full-grown adult children" in a nice but insulting way.

That may need a re-phrasing. It seems to infer that there are children he may prefer.  ;)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
:rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2013, 04:43:19 PM »

I must correct the record. Bighorn reminded me that I actually did ask him for help a second time via BBS pm several months later, but he said he wasn't subscribed at that time.  I was referring to the first and only time I had ask him in person in the TA when he was in the air.

Now, more than nuff said.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2013, 04:49:33 PM »
TC...sorry to hear about your health issues, bud.

Dunno how you were dragged into this pile of horse poo but I'll vouch for you all day long.

Best wishes!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2013, 05:33:27 PM »
That may need a re-phrasing. It seems to infer that there are children he may prefer.  ;)

It doesn't need re-phrasing...everyone knew what I meant including Midway
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »

<3

:)

:salute

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2013, 05:50:27 PM »
TC, my best wishes for your health.  Also, if you are back to the game a bit, I hope that you can join us in the upcoming Battle of Britain scenario.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2013, 05:58:09 PM »
 Since my name was mentioned...... Big was not a trainer at the time and merely directed midway to me as I was a trainer in the TA at the time.

:salute

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »

Ah, but you saw it, right? It's ok to laugh. Seriously.  ;)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2013, 06:25:46 PM »
Nrshida will one day rank up there with bighorn and tc . Both of these cats are the best. Midway notice how Nrshida can admit when he is wrong. Lesson there.