Author Topic: What will the perk cost be for this tank?  (Read 3716 times)

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
Re: What will the perk cost be for this tank?
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 10:32:05 AM »
I have heard that Trinity is making a return soon...would be fun there as well.  :aok

If and when they bring back Trinity lets hope they've fixed that travesty of a spawn point near 135, and improved the spawn points at TT.  Seriously though, the tank town that Trinity offers is the best of any map in the game.  If HTC were to move in the spawn points 500-1000 yards it would allow for a "close enough yet far away enough" setting for the almost insta-action so many crave in gv's. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2013, 04:41:18 PM »
If and when they bring back Trinity lets hope they've fixed that travesty of a spawn point near 135, and improved the spawn points at TT.  Seriously though, the tank town that Trinity offers is the best of any map in the game.  If HTC were to move in the spawn points 500-1000 yards it would allow for a "close enough yet far away enough" setting for the almost insta-action so many crave in gv's.  

The Trinity TT was good, but the problem with it was that in its initialized form (no bases yet changed hands), there was no easy way to announce that "I am here" by moving close enought to a VBase to get it to blink.  In turn, a blinking VBase is needed to attract other players.  Otherwise, I go in, listen, hear nothing and leave.  You go in and ditto.  The best way to obtain the quick "blinking base" condition is to replace the center group of buildings with a VBase.  Alternatively, add spawn points connecting the "inner" 3 VBases to each other, again, to allow a quick "blinking VBase" condition to occur. 

MH
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 04:44:29 PM by TDeacon »

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 09:10:45 PM »
Does it matter what the perk cost is?  When you know where tanks spawn your dead.  One simple change is to just not show where enemy spawns are on the map.  Might mix it up a little.  Again if the spawn gets surrounded then maybe it bounces rearward 1 k.  Maybe move the spawns around or farther apart? :bolt:
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 07:59:44 AM »
 Instead of the WWI arena HTC may have been better served with a Tank arena like World of Tanks only good. Tweaking spawns on existing maps would still be welcome but is not the ends all. Looking forward to the new Assault vehicles.

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2013, 01:42:47 AM »
moin

NOOO,

i love tanking but i also love bombing stuff, so more gvs so more Targets to bomb and greater fights.

but the spawnponts lokation should be reworked on a lot of bases spawnpoints direct infront of spawnpoints makes no much sense because no realfight starts only camping. i think spanpoints should be always placed like that : Spawnpoint, Field, Spawnpoint.

cu christian