Author Topic: P-63 KingCobra......again  (Read 43714 times)

Offline save

• Gold Member
Re: P-63 KingCobra......again
« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2013, 03:47:27 AM »
I'd like to see the D.520 added. Hawk 75 seems widely useful for scenarios.

Then you need the 109d, or early 109e, to counter them, and maybe a earlier 110, something I'm in favour of.

My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2013, 04:23:46 AM »
All of these are great suggestions.  Maybe HTC can have them all added by 1 October :lol
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2013, 09:08:04 AM »
Okay Ar,

sorry mate.....go on go on  :) make your case.... for the Ki84 not being a match for the P-63...

:huh

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #363 on: August 30, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »
Arlo, ignore him, he's obviously either an idiot or a troll, or both. And luckily hes the harmless kind. Hitech isn't stupid; he won't add an unperked P-63, or even the P-63 any time soon. He's been running his business for over 10 years now, and he hasn't run it into the ground yet.

Save, how does it follow that we would need a 109D to 'counter' them? I could be wrong, but IIRC, it was just the Spanish Civil War that the early models saw action in. Although we could make an early 109 by simply swapping out the cannons for machine guns, IIRC.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #364 on: August 30, 2013, 12:48:56 PM »
Arlo, ignore him, he's obviously either an idiot or a troll, or both. And luckily hes the harmless kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NHCy13ZLk

Listen here you little twit ...your opinion is about as worthless as tits on a bore hog backed up by that useless empty storage bin of knowledge you think you possess. Take the OP's advice you have nothing to offer.... and I don't think Ar will get in bed with you so stop sniffing his drawers.

-1 and move along  :aok

Ar, about those Japanese planes in the August storm care to try again...  making the case for P-63's shooting jeeps..  or would you like to rescind your comment? you wanted to talk! Gap filler? http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?topic=257529.30

I have the day off,

:cheers:

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #365 on: August 30, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
Ar, about those Japanese planes in the August storm care to try again...  making the case for P-63's shooting jeeps..  or would you like to rescind your comment?

You're just making up stuff to win an argument with yourownself now, aren'tcha?

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #366 on: August 30, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »
P-63 did ground attack missions and sank barges as well as any ships. After reading quite a bit into August storm, really the biggest problem is nothing is recorded. Damn straight the Japanese losing at this point are not going to document and the Russians never cared to write anything down anyway.
Problem is trying to account for something we have no clue what happened, maybe the Russians slaughtered the Japanese on the runway? Russia knows how that felt when the Luftwaffe did it, what did the Russians put in teh air that day? nothing? Virtually all the LAGG-1 fighters were wiped out on day one.

The Kwantung Army was pretty much stripped of any decent gear, tanks or aircrafts when the war started going bad for them in 1944, let alone July of 1945, and consider this - there was only ONE armored division of left over junk along with a 25-30 Infantry divisions of nothing but conscripts.

Yeah, conscripts facing the Russian red machine. Look at the Japanese Third Area Army for my only example, it only took three days to smash this field army into pieces, enough the unit took over 60% casualties. All his armor and most artillery was wiped out on day one.

So how do we know it wasn't P-63s doing that work? We can't claim it was entirely IL-2's that did that, however what we do know is the Japanese Third Army was in the area of operation of the P-63s.

Maybe if I can somehow manage to find information on this unit but a quick google check shows no books in japanese written by anyone in this outfit, then again who wants to write a book saying "WE lost the battle, and I didn't kill myself" something a Japanese won't do.
JG 52

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #367 on: August 30, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NHCy13ZLk

Listen here you little twit ...your opinion is about as worthless as tits on a bore hog backed up by that useless empty storage bin of knowledge you think you possess. Take the OP's advice you have nothing to offer.... and I don't think Ar will get in bed with you so stop sniffing his drawers.

-1 and move along  :aok

Ar, about those Japanese planes in the August storm care to try again...  making the case for P-63's shooting jeeps..  or would you like to rescind your comment? you wanted to talk! Gap filler? http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?topic=257529.30

I have the day off,

:cheers:

Your reasoning is literally "why not". "It technically meets requirments, and adds nothing new to the game. Therefore it should be next!!"

Your arguing may legitimately be even dumber than that found in the numerous Do 235 threads. There, at least, they actually argued something sensible (does what happened constitute combat). Even though they were wrong, they had a sensible argument. But not in your case, your saying "lets get this next because I want it".
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #368 on: August 30, 2013, 02:03:51 PM »

You're just making up stuff to win an argument with yourownself now, aren'tcha?

No I don't think so ....you were trying to make a point again and it failed to leave the top of your head ...again.  :D

Besides, modeling the P-63 to shoot Japanese jeeps is about as needed for events as modeling civilians.

Then what is your point, really, what with the MA priority and 10 to 1 ratio thing?  :huh

Btw His Point is more people play in the MA and shouldn't be held up on the cool things they want by 2-300 folks playing "Real" cartoon pilot twice a year...... who think they know better for the people in the MA that no nothing.

Afternoon,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #369 on: August 30, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
Your reasoning is literally "why not". "It technically meets requirments, and adds nothing new to the game. Therefore it should be next!!"

Your arguing may legitimately be even dumber than that found in the numerous Do 235 threads. There, at least, they actually argued something sensible (does what happened constitute combat). Even though they were wrong, they had a sensible argument. But not in your case, your saying "lets get this next because I want it".

You have been dismissed run along

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »

You have been dismissed run along

You don't have that authority, so bite me.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2013, 05:52:09 PM »

I'd like to know these so called requirements,either you've been here longer than me or you have some inside info I'm not privileged to because I have never seen a "requirement" posted.

As for adding the P63,sure why not?  I just think it should be added after a long list of other aircraft that deserve to be ingame.    Beaufighter comes to mind.

:salute

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #372 on: August 30, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »

I'd like to know these so called requirements,either you've been here longer than me or you have some inside info I'm not privileged to because I have never seen a "requirement" posted.

As for adding the P63,sure why not?  I just think it should be added after a long list of other aircraft that deserve to be ingame.    Beaufighter comes to mind.

Pyro said they prefer planes that have been in combat.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #373 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:30 PM »
Pyro said they prefer planes that have been in combat.

There you go again,you should check the facts before you spout off!

He did say he's prefer it was in service which eliminates 1 of and prototypes.

But you go ahead and tell us whats what.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #374 on: August 30, 2013, 07:12:02 PM »
Ok, I guess if we're pretending there aren't de facto requirements, keep living in your dream world.

I don't think HTC will ever add anything that didn't see service, get kills, and fly at squadron strength until they run out of stuff to add. Then they'll probably drop the squadron strength requirement before the kill requirement.