Author Topic: Lame or Not Lame...you decide  (Read 5430 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Lame or Not Lame...you decide
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 11:12:41 AM »
I'll try and pick some up before the boondoggle. I just found out yesterday Frau Shifty has to work that Saturday, there goes my designated driver.  :(

:(

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 11:13:47 AM »
Kill em however you like and let HTC sort them out.  Whines are just icing on the cake. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 11:36:46 AM »
So basically what I should have done according to some of you is try and turn with a plane that turns like a bat and is 10 thousand pounds lighter just to make it a more entertaining fight? I'm sorry but homie don't play dat. I could of very well just dove away and ran to my ack seeing as my field was right under me the whole time. At least I tried to stay in the fight and did what I thought was right at the time to win. But do I get credit for doing that? Funk no. But instead I get insulted by some of you because you would have done it all so much better. You would have made the fight exciting! Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead because I'm a fighter ace!!!

You know, I haven't been flying the 47 exclusively until recently and too am in a learning stage with it as far as what I can and can't do in it. But what I do know about it is it's big and heavy and meant for the high alt fight. Not for slow on the deck scrapping with spitfires. I don't claim to be the best nor do I taught folks on 200 when I win or lose. I saluted BE and what do I get? I'm lame was his response. I think the poor sportsmanship he shown was lame. But that's okay. You all can overlook that.... because what's really important is the fight to show just who is da man is right?

Some of you guys are so wrapped up in your tough guy macho man attitudes that unless everyone does what you would do or fly like you say is correct they are lame or somehow suck. Well I'm sorry some of you were bored, but when you guys start paying my 15 bucks a month to play this game then I'll start making big exciting feature length films to keep you all on the edge of your seats gripping your manhood.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 11:43:59 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 11:47:40 AM »
[snipped] manhood

C'mon, Up, there's no need, from what I can see, to spend this much time or effort defending something you don't hafta. We all know (even the culprits) that online machismo is kinda like being proud of bullying someone's kid sister at church. Having said that, why even bother posting clips? This is not a slam. Just saying that the clip posting and the chest-thumping critiques afterwards are a matching set of pumps.

I like the lot of yas in that clip, btw.  :D

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2013, 11:51:49 AM »
I saluted BE and what do I get? I'm lame was his response. I think the poor sportsmanship he shown was lame.

To be fair my comment was typed and posted as you were posting your salute.  At the same time did you really expect someone to salute back after you only grew a pair when they turned away?  The salute itself was in bad taste.  Had there been no salute I'd have typed my comment and that would have been the end of it.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2013, 11:55:15 AM »

(Grumpy, this isn't bout you.)

(Figured I better put in that disclaimer.)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »
Super lame.

You should have done the Krupnski/Latrobe/Cobra hybrid tailslide and killed him much faster.   :)

Aren't you really thinking of Lepape2? :D

Kill em however you like and let HTC sort them out.  Whines are just icing on the cake. :aok

:aok
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »
pffft.

haven't watched the film but it probably was lame, I mean running from a spit 1 whatever next!  man up and grow some!!    :D
yup, bruv engaged my spit in his jug not too long ago, although he had alt and such, he mixed it up and it turned out to be a great fight!!!!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2013, 12:01:40 PM »
ha I remember that fight,  I was like this spit is going die,  got into the fight and still wasn't sure whether the spit pilot actually knew what he was doing then your name popped up I was chuckling to myself,  SR in a spit and he sucked!    :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2013, 12:03:02 PM »
To be fair my comment was typed and posted as you were posting your salute.  At the same time did you really expect someone to salute back after you only grew a pair when they turned away?  The salute itself was in bad taste.  Had there been no salute I'd have typed my comment and that would have been the end of it.
To me I thought you may have not been able to climb anymore and was stalling. That's why I jumped in when I did. Knowing the Spit1 has a carburetor my thinking was your engine shut off. And for the record I do not salute folks to rub their noses in it after they are shot down. That's not my style. I saluted you because of your determination and the fact you were in a early war plane. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 12:03:35 PM »

Kids .....

:D

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 12:08:50 PM »
pffft.

haven't watched the film but it probably was lame, I mean running from a spit 1 whatever next!  man up and grow some!!    :D
you're such a sweetheart. I killed a dozen spitfires just last night. I manned up and grew a pair when you were still pooping green superstar.

edit:  :lol sweetheart? yeah that's what I typed  :rolleyes: How do ya get sweetheart out of feminine deodorizer  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:12:27 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
All this over killing a Spit I?   :lol
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 12:20:25 PM »
You ask for peoples opinions and then you get ticked off when they give them. What did you expect?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2013, 12:29:54 PM »
your right. im tired and going to bed  :salute
Lighten up Francis