Author Topic: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!  (Read 4974 times)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!
« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2014, 09:55:21 PM »
Niiiice!  :D
Changeup I am going to tell him a few things I know for certain in a few. Where is this thread where you supposedly denigrate EM ? I know for a fact how you react to abuse from an NCO. Well what would be considered  gross insubordination at the least if it where not for the circumstance.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2014, 10:48:37 PM »
That other thread is still open, by the way. I can't say I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I actually did. I think the part where you gossiped with fellow officers about how those ridiculous enlisted types didn't give you the respect you deserved pretty much convinced me you never lead men in combat. Granted, I could be wrong, I guess. I've not lead nor have I followed in combat. But then, I've never claimed to. But those I've met .... who have .... have never acted that shamefully.

All I asked was .... what men did you lead in combat and where? I challenged you to put up or shut up ... with my offering to shut up if you put up. If it was classified you wouldn't have even hinted (well, you shouldn't have). Isn't there a better way you could impress a game community?  Do you feel unfairly put upon?  Are you unable to respond effectively? :)

You don't matter to me Arlo nor does what you think.  I've already explained that to you so you must not be very intelligent.  If we were friends, I'd tell ya whatever you wanted to know.  We aren't and we won't ever be.  If that hurts your feelings...get over it.  My silence to you is directly proportional to your BBS attitude.   But your challenges??  pffft. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2014, 10:49:48 PM »
Changeup I am going to tell him a few things I know for certain in a few. Where is this thread where you supposedly denigrate EM ? I know for a fact how you react to abuse from an NCO. Well what would be considered  gross insubordination at the least if it where not for the circumstance.

No need.  I'm not concerned in the least.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2014, 11:59:52 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:49:39 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2014, 12:04:23 AM »
See Rule #10
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:49:53 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:50:02 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2014, 06:22:14 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:50:18 PM by Skuzzy »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2014, 06:22:52 AM »
I have already explained this once.

Policies change.  At one time we excised every post, even when we banned/suspended a person from the board.  We no longer excise posts of the suspended people.  We do this so we can point out why they got suspended when they email us and ask why.

I am not going to explain it again.  If you cannot understand it, then contact me privately and I will be happy to go through it all over again and again, until you get it.

This should have never been brought to the board, to begin with.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:25:09 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com