Author Topic: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!  (Read 5013 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2014, 06:38:06 AM »
The other day Skyyr made implied statements about the same daughter. Report was logged, email was sent. No reply and Skyyr still speaks on 200.

I never got an email from you and I cannot send you any responses via PM on the bulletin board (you have some auto-responder enabled) which is our alternate form of comms when email does not work with a player.

As I have said, for years, if you do not get an email response, within 1 business day of sending it, then we probably did not get it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2014, 08:48:24 AM »
The other day Skyyr made implied statements about the same daughter. Report was logged, email was sent. No reply and Skyyr still speaks on 200.

Found the email.  It landed in my inbox at 10:02pm Friday night. 

We do not have any office hours over the weekend.  I do check the boards, when I am at home and try to help out, but things like this cannot be handled until we are in the office.

Our office hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm CST, Monday through Friday.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2014, 09:43:59 AM »
the other day, no one was willing to fight... I got bored trying to get people(ack bunnies) to fight... so I was trying to start a fight over an island base I was headed to... I stated on 200, "SkyRock<---owns the airspace over A16"...  no one came off the field...   so I stated, "reagan was a bad president" and immediately got a warning for talkig politics (which I see all the time on 200)... so I said ok... then stated, "jesus never existed" and immediately got muted for 2 hours... 
I see politics and religion all the time on 200, and much worse... but either there was a touchy mod on, or some divine interference!  :furious

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2014, 09:44:12 AM »
Found the email.  It landed in my inbox at 10:02pm Friday night.  

We do not have any office hours over the weekend.  

I always thought that its a bit odd the bbs and game gets just ignored on the weekends.Most small company's like this one with few employs just don't have weekends totally free.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2014, 09:55:20 AM »
I always thought that its a bit odd the bbs and game gets just ignored on the weekends.Most small company's like this one with few employs just don't have weekends totally free.

It is not ignored.  It is monitored.  We just do not go into the office on the weekends.  We answer a lot of questions before 6:30am, and after 6:00pm CST all the time, on the bulletin board.

We have monitors which notify us of problems with temperatures, power, server outages and so on.  We have been in the office many times, at off hours making sure things run smoothly.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:58:25 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2014, 09:57:01 AM »
It is not ignored.  It is monitored.  We just do not go into the office on the weekends.  We answer a lot of questions before 6:30am, and after 6:00pm CST all the time, on the bulletin board.
Ah okay,just always seemed that the bbs runs wild on the weekends.
 :aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2014, 11:50:02 AM »
Ah okay,just always seemed that the bbs runs wild on the weekends.
 :aok

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,360761.375.html

See this thread towards the last 2 pages, notice the Monitoring/editing by me on Sunday?

HiTech

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2014, 01:18:12 PM »

See this thread towards the last 2 pages, notice the Monitoring/editing by me on Sunday?

HiTech

Cool!!  The fraud thread :D :rofl
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2014, 06:26:13 PM »
Cool!!  The fraud thread :D :rofl

And here I thought of it as the crawdad thread. Go fig.  :D

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2014, 07:43:58 PM »

HiTech

This one time I came in to work on the weekend, and my boss happened to show up and see me there.  Now he just assumes I am there every weekend.  It was the smartest thing I ever did to show up that weekend when he showed up I tell you what.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2014, 07:56:06 PM »
And here I thought of it as the crawdad thread. Go fig.  :D

You got wrongly called a crawdad?

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »
You got wrongly called a crawdad?

I see where you went with that. I wanna see where this goes.  ;)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #177 on: April 07, 2014, 09:20:07 PM »
I see where you went with that. I wanna see where this goes.  ;)

Niiiice!  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2014, 09:39:40 PM »
Niiiice!  :D

That other thread is still open, by the way. I can't say I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I actually did. I think the part where you gossiped with fellow officers about how those ridiculous enlisted types didn't give you the respect you deserved pretty much convinced me you never lead men in combat. Granted, I could be wrong, I guess. I've not lead nor have I followed in combat. But then, I've never claimed to. But those I've met .... who have .... have never acted that shamefully.

All I asked was .... what men did you lead in combat and where? I challenged you to put up or shut up ... with my offering to shut up if you put up. If it was classified you wouldn't have even hinted (well, you shouldn't have). Isn't there a better way you could impress a game community?  Do you feel unfairly put upon?  Are you unable to respond effectively? :)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2014, 09:48:38 PM »
Ahh,..then I retract what I said as it pertains to hlbly and offer an apology for the statement.
My poor manners . Apology accepted.