Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 23076 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2014, 02:06:57 PM »
I expect Skyyr's films will also be uploaded as well to corroborate Skyyrs side, Vraciu and yourself are pushing as all training.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2014, 02:07:33 PM »
I'm going to have to correct you here, it is far below the 51 and Dora... because it's trying to climb up them  :banana:

Actually Ink's typical modus operandi from what I've seen is to come in high on the furball and use the Ki's formidable climb to stay just out of reach of the bandit cloud, and that plane's formidable turn to seal the kill on anything foolish enough to lose speed trying to climb/maneuver with the Ki. I can hardly blame him for it, it is the smart way to fly and does require skill. IMO, no more skill than it takes to energy checkmate the average Spit pilot 1v1 while flying a P-51 or the like, but who can say? Flying what amounts to a Japanese Spixteen to it's strengths though, I don't think that qualifies one for any sort of pedestal upon which to stand.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »
Really? There is this:
Followed by me citing examples from my own 8 years of experience that seem to back this up. My own experience is that energy fighting is generally harder and that dueling alone does not adequately prepare all of the variables present in the MA. Does your experience conflict with this?

You are comparing dueling to flying in the MA. I was talking about learning ACM. Energy fighting is a part of ACM. Duels can be energy fights, the difference being you start equal and work for the advantage.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2014, 02:08:55 PM »
Stay on topic guys :), we are waiting for Dolby to post the films.

Its OK Kruel. I was just reminiscing with old friends to pass the time while we wait!

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2014, 02:11:54 PM »
Nope it won't change the numbers but it will give insight to the context of the duels, I can use them as "training aids". Please upload, thanks.

Can we have film of Skyyr applying his pwnage to us so we can see the context of his victories?  We like to train to.  

Thanks.  
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2014, 02:12:09 PM »
Actually Ink's typical modus operandi from what I've seen is to come in high on the furball and use the Ki's formidable climb to stay just out of reach of the bandit cloud, and that plane's formidable turn to seal the kill on anything foolish enough to lose speed trying to climb/maneuver with the Ki. I can hardly blame him for it, it is the smart way to fly and does require skill. IMO, no more skill than it takes to energy checkmate the average Spit pilot 1v1 while flying a P-51 or the like, but who can say? Flying what amounts to a Japanese Spixteen to it's strengths though, I don't think that qualifies one for any sort of pedestal upon which to stand.

You should take him to the DA and test your theory. Having fought him hundreds of times I can pretty well predict the outcome.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »
Oh, so it is a *superior* fighter aircraft, one might even say *easier* to win an engagement with than a Pony or Dora, due to superior climb and turn?

You can't have it both ways, simultaneously claiming that your beloved Hayabusa is a superior fighter and then claiming it takes less skill to employ a P-51, Dora, or other unmaneuverable fast plane as a fighter. The two ideas are mutually exclusive.

do you seriously think about what you type :headscratch:

here ill lay it out for you nice and easy.....

"tactics" and "plane ability" are what.....can you even think of what they are?????

2 entirely different subjects.... :rolleyes:

for you to seriously think BnZ is harder to accomplish in the MA then you need a serious game check....I would say reality check....but it is a game we are talking about after all....

and if BnZ were so much Harder to do...the whole of the MA would be fighters in turny birds....

but yet what we see is a huge over abundance of BnZers flying around staying out of the fight picking those already engaged. (thats not to say there are NOT those that fight in those type planes because yes there are some that fight even in the Dora or 51)

Higheye for example....he is one fighting MFer...

he tries to fight in that 51 and I give him major props for it.....I am not sure he has ever gotten me 1vs1....but that is because the KI's performance as a FIGHTER is better then the 51s as a fighter.

he could easily get away and run to safety if he wanted to....

what a minute...I just realized your name is BnZ....

no wonder you are trying to say it is more difficult :rofl

here is a clue that will help in game and in life in general....

just because you "think" something is true don't make it so.

and no matter how much you want me to believe your crap sandwich is roast beef....

the fact remains the same...it is a crap sandwich.

EDIT

lol

well you are "almost" right

I come in high to the enemy and fight them....I don't go to "furballs"

if you know me so well you would know I hate flying around green guys...

and if you want to check out stats....count my assists to kills against anyone else's

I will bet money 99.99% of people have a far higher assists ratio then I will.

can you even understand what that means :headscratch:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:20:06 PM by ink »

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2014, 02:18:17 PM »
His name is B&Zs.  What did you expect Ink?   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2014, 02:22:34 PM »
His name is B&Zs.  What did you expect Ink?   :)

haha I realized that half way through my response.  :o

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2014, 02:22:42 PM »
You should take him to the DA and test your theory. Having fought him hundreds of times I can pretty well predict the outcome.

I should take him to the DA to test my "theory" (actually observed fact) that when flying in the Main Arena he frequently brings his Ki-84 in just above the furball and use it's strong climbing ability to suck the energy out of suckers before using it's strong turning ability to kill them (not that there is anything wrong with that)? Tell me, exactly how would that prove or disprove my statement?
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2014, 02:24:20 PM »
Why so serious?

I think I stated this before, ... But I will again. If you have a problem with Skyyr then take it to the DA. The DA is that way, as you guys say, right?

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2014, 02:24:28 PM »

Why would you need to have this corroborated? Doesn't your film show both view points anyway? Didn't I say 3 of the duels were legit? Are you afraid to upload the original AH film?

This is your chance to show the context of the film doesn't matter, please shut me up, I will make sure no other Damned member ever questions these films or their context again. I will be damned sure to let Skyyr hear it as well.

You have the credentials to the account...I am waiting.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2014, 02:27:06 PM »
Why so serious?

I think I stated this before, ... But I will again. If you have a problem with Skyyr then take it to the DA. The DA is that way, as you guys say, right?

They're saying he won't go now.   :cry

Dolby rurnt it for us.   :cry
      -AoM-

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
I should take him to the DA to test my "theory" (actually observed fact) that when flying in the Main Arena he frequently brings his Ki-84 in just above the furball and use it's strong climbing ability to suck the energy out of suckers before using it's strong turning ability to kill them (not that there is anything wrong with that)? Tell me, exactly how would that prove or disprove my statement?

You implied he wasn't that good a pilot, "I don't think that qualifies one for any sort of pedestal upon which to stand." In the MA he doesn't run from a fight or HO everyone like 99% of the P51 and Dora pilots in the MA do now. He'll fight numerous cons at the same time and usually win.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2014, 02:33:35 PM »
Guys take this to PMs or general, this is about films and screenshots.

Speaking of which, Dolby got those AH films yet buddy? We are waiting, they will be made public so everyone can discuss the contents.