Author Topic: Your First "FPH"s?  (Read 4117 times)

Offline artik

• Silver Member
      • Blog
Re: Your First "FPH"s?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »
xcom - almost impossible to kill. He does not fly AH2 any more :(
Artik, 101 "Red" Squadron, Israel

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 09:38:26 AM »
I don't remember who I first wished I would be like, but the first year it took me to become a decent pilot I never had a skilled pilot to fly with, I was very often a loner.

I had friends and people I knew, there definitely were some better within the country but I never bothered to ask anyone, especially no one from another country because I was a hard core Bish. :)

I eventually got extremely frustrated with losing 262's and switched to 109's from spit8's, Niki's and Brews because of the ENY gave many perks. :)
I only watched a bunch of Youtube vids to get an idea how to fly and learned from them. Unfortunately though, Latrobe's tutorials were never around yet so I never knew about what basic ACM was till they came out. I just learned to fly by watching and observing ACM through videos.

It wasn't easy. :lol

Edit: The most I ever received from anyone else were tiny tips on a few things.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:42:32 AM by Someguy63 »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Online captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 09:58:52 AM »
Oldman, Storch, VWE, N7, Larry, Tbarone! Great Guys to learn from, awesome in planes!

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »
Zensen of Duxford RAF

Then I saw a ton of these videos by some crazy guy who's handle is Vudu15 it was a combination of the two into one which I aspire too become.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:33:35 PM by deadstikmac »

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 10:51:13 AM »
Probably Dutchguy. I flew with him and respected his flying style and demand for perfection.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 10:57:43 AM »
Jonah taught me some stuff, then Bunnies, Krup and Irish. No midway style FPH-ism though, but liked their style pretty much.
AoM
City of ice

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
Nobody.. I would say that would be me.  :D  Ok, Ok,  I guess the OP, since I'm not even sure he's human..  :headscratch:
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 11:21:02 AM »
The dude that helped me the most in the game when I was starting out was Badcore.  If I thought he was going to read this I wouldn't have admitted it.  He'd get all mushy and stuff and creep me out. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »
Alpha81,Mace,AKAK,Shuffler and Fester
G3-MF

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 01:24:26 PM »
JBKID and Trix. I wonder how many remember those names!

Offline Chanter

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »
Daddy= and his P-51 from WB 2.7.
Great guy and ran a really good Pony course as well.
1841 Fleet Air Arm

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 01:38:15 PM »
Fudmukkr...a great 4Hog pilot and all around great guy, nrshida...he took me under his wing and helped me, otherwise I'd not be playing AH2. There are other great influences and great people in the game, my entire squad, RedBull, Dolby, Barkhorn, the list could go on, this game has great people playing it, and some who are no longer around but are sorely missed.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline mutha

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 01:39:12 PM »
AW AOL Days: I wanted Heebee to show me how he kept blowing up my Spit with his 190.  I had to join the Muskies to find out.

---(-------------

-Mutha Teresa

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »
Moot in the 152 :)

He was another one of the early ones I really respected for flying such a difficult plane in such an aggressive way. Unfortunately I've just never been a 152 person (much less a Luftweenie) and have probably logged around an hour in it in 7 years. I didn't get to fly with him much since he was rarely, if ever, flying as a Bishop and I was real "chess-piece loyal" back then.

As I progressed into KOTH and dueling, I started fighting some of the bigger names and met some of the people that I still consider friends today. I think my first encounter was with Bighorn and this guy who kept making fun of him for his Buick. Dedalot, that's the one.  :) Batfink is another who I had the good fortune of coming across. He has always been one of the top pilots, and easily one of the nicest guys that I've gotten to fly and die with over the years. The only thing I hated when I was learning is that he would take it easy on me, as he always tried to make it an interesting fight. Just shoot me down already!  :furious

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 02:33:38 PM »
Wilbuz. He will be my FPH forever and always. The best there ever was, the best there every will be.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:38:40 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."