Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10609 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2014, 10:43:38 AM »
I meant no disrespect towards any squads in particular only fulcrum.

Me personally I am glad the rest of you guys finally made the switch to AH it gives more targets in the MA!  btw if you guys do set this up I would love to sit in or perhaps even join in on the fun?  :)

edit: Shida how are you doing these days!  :D

None taken sir just clearing up the facts

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2014, 10:44:43 AM »
You are not simply watching, you're driving the tiny car that everyone jumps out of.

I love how you start something but don't follow through, you called me on my judgement remember? My post was in reply to DrBone.

I had to roll out my 'massive' toon resume so I could tap you on the forehead with it a few times ('plap, plap, plap').

This isn't Kansas any more Dorothy, we aren't going away no matter how many times you click your heels together. (" Troll them out of my home, troll them out of my home")

You have been playing this game for a few years you peaked a long time ago, while we are still improving on a daily basis. It's only gonna get worse...

Forum posts and wishful thinking isn't gonna change that.

Ah, your assumption is wrong.  I don't want you guys to go anywhere.  I want you to stay.   The hilarity is that you actually believe two things:  1.  That your toon resume actually means something which here, it doesn't.  2.  That I somehow owe you my definitions of skill simply because you asked for it.

Looky here little guy...just let us know when you'd like to show us your skilz.  There's too much chit-chat from you about it.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2014, 10:47:01 AM »
You noticed my absence?  I'm flattered.   :)

Oh I would have remembered because we would have had a lot more kills!

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2014, 10:48:48 AM »
simple solution guys!!!

Setup a squad duel and let me Ref the fight!  :D

All Films will be posted in the Thread that will be made after the fights have taken place where discussions about the fights can occur if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact my Agent and co-producer(GhostCDB) of said films that are yet to take place.

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2014, 10:55:25 AM »
Hey quit trying to derail this thread with your silly 109 talk!  Can't you all see there is a highly interesting and relevant purse fight discussion taking place, gawd!
See Rule #4

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2014, 10:57:26 AM »
Oh I would have remembered because we would have had a lot more kills!

You count your kills in a canyon fight?  Dorks.  
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2014, 11:01:27 AM »
Ah, your assumption is wrong.  I don't want you guys to go anywhere.  I want you to stay.   The hilarity is that you actually believe two things:  1.  That your toon resume actually means something which here, it doesn't.  2.  That I somehow owe you my definitions of skill simply because you asked for it.

Looky here little guy...just let us know when you'd like to show us your skilz.  There's too much chit-chat from you about it.

You implied that I had no judgment when it comes to skill or criteria for my squad, I replied on where I got it from, and asked for your opinion so that you may better guide me with my future recruiting decisions.

You already gave me what I wanted, entertainment @work before I go out to lunch.

Come to think of it, you issued the last challenge but you weren't there either were you? Maybe I didn't notice you because you weren't much of a threat either...::shrugs::

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2014, 11:04:31 AM »

We count all of our kills and losses sir, so that we may learn from them and improve! So yeah, we are dorks, sorry.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2014, 11:14:31 AM »
You implied that I had no judgment when it comes to skill or criteria for my squad, I replied on where I got it from, and asked for your opinion so that you may better guide me with my future recruiting decisions.

You already gave me what I wanted, entertainment @work before I go out to lunch.

Come to think of it, you issued the last challenge but you weren't there either were you? Maybe I didn't notice you because you weren't much of a threat either...::shrugs::

I'll take that as a no.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2014, 11:16:27 AM »

We count all of our kills and losses sir, so that we may learn from them and improve! So yeah, we are dorks, sorry.

Because numbers don't lie. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2014, 11:18:54 AM »
We could always do some canyon battles again and compare squad mechanics there. I think the operative term used for the last time that happened was "immense fun" for everyone involved. Well, at least on our end of things. ;)

Take it as you will since you can't seem to be able to read

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:23:26 AM by Kruel »

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2014, 11:22:47 AM »
I'll take that as a no.

I think you guys need to look at your shoes.  I think they are damp to fully wet.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2014, 11:23:58 AM »
Because numbers don't lie. 

You're getting it!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2014, 11:40:16 AM »
You have been playing this game for a few years you peaked a long time ago, while we are still improving on a daily basis. It's only gonna get worse...

A truer quote has not been posted. If anyone thinks it's bad now, they have no idea how much worse it's gonna get.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:47:12 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2014, 11:49:06 AM »

Well, there really wasn't a need to count them as the chat buffer was filled numerous with "Damned Member XXX has landed multiple victories" messages. Luckily, the chat buffer was unbiased and showed the win/loss ratio quite well.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."