Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10608 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2014, 04:57:20 PM »
 :lol While I will agree if the old crew was still together like all things they come to an end.

We would be no match for anyone right now considering OUR squad is not taking this approach to the game anymore most of the guys just enjoy doing what we do best at least when were on together.

I would just like to say enough with the talks on the Boards and get some squad action going it would be a lot better if we have films for you guys to argue over!  :D :D

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2014, 04:58:41 PM »
:lol While I will agree if the old crew was still together like all things they come to an end.

We would be no match for anyone right now considering OUR squad is not taking this approach to the game anymore most of the guys just enjoy doing what we do best at least when were on together.

I would just like to say enough with the talks on the Boards and get some squad action going it would be a lot better if we have films for you guys to argue over!  :D :D

DrBone for president !
Top Gun

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2014, 05:00:15 PM »
Violator alone is enough for Skyyr and Kruel, that is my own honest opinion.
Assuming we are still talking about 109 fights.

Although Latrobe has left the game, he is enough for Kruel and Skyyr as well.
Again all my personal opinion from having fought: Kruel, Skyyr, Violator, and Latrobe.

Now when you get Grizz and SunsFans involved, then it just isn't fair.

Last 10 or so times I've run into Violator, he's died. Same for Grizz. In fact, last time I saw Grizz, he died about 5 times in 20 minutes. It actually became a running joke for awhile.

Kappa's the one guy I actually respect skill-wise.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:01:50 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2014, 05:00:38 PM »
I'm definitely interested, I am running it by the rest of my squad, in the meantime, since you and Triton seem ready, maybe you can go 2v2 vs myself and Skyyr to warm up?

I'm easily reached.    :aok
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2014, 05:02:09 PM »
Ah, the "we'll only play for fun so if we lose it won't count and our insults can't be used against us" approach.

No...you missed again.

'Insults' are not part of how I play a game.  I have no reason to insult you...and you have none me.  Humility in victory...while I understand it is lost on one of your age...you will appreciate it when it is visited upon you.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2014, 05:03:54 PM »
Last 10 or so times I've run into Violator, he's died. Same for Grizz. In fact, last time I saw Grizz, he died about 5 times in 20 minutes. It actually became a running joke for awhile.

Kappa's the one guy I actually respect skill-wise.

:rofl

I don't even know why I bother with certain people.
You should participate in a few KOTH events.

:rolleyes:
Top Gun

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2014, 05:06:56 PM »
The more I read into these threads the more an more I see you guys are trying to make a name for yourself in AH and continuously building a list of names of people who you deem worthy of skill and plastering video after video of you killing these players as if it proves something if you honestly think this way you are sadly mistaken. I am all for the whole advertisement but don't use the videos and an example of skill.

Just to let you know you guys have a very long list of players to go through if you are trying to prove something.  :rolleyes:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2014, 05:11:05 PM »

I don't even know why I bother with certain people.
You should participate in a few KOTH events.

:rolleyes:

As host it would require me to be far more active in enforcing the 30 second extension rule so maybe best if they don't.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2014, 05:13:34 PM »
Some things never change.

killn! Are you flying or off underwater some place?

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2014, 05:15:16 PM »
He doesn't have any idea when anyone has peaked.  He doesn't know if anyone shades, what those shade names are, how they fly under those shades and how often they fly under those shades.   I could have three accounts and fly three different styles and accumulate as much time as he does.   

I'm lucky.  My job causes me to travel therefore I'm in hotels a lot with a laptop....but do I fly every night?  If I do, who am I and what particular style am I working on? 

Pffft....

Oooooooh shades, :: shudders:: changing names increases aim,  
Nullifies hundreds of hours of acm habits and decision making skills. Eventually we all reach a point where we peak, some higher than others, so what day and time do you want to do this 2v2?

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »
As host it would require me to be far more active in enforcing the 30 second extension rule so maybe best if they don't.

Top Gun

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2014, 05:24:09 PM »
Oooooooh shades, :: shudders:: changing names increases aim,  
Nullifies hundreds of hours of acm habits and decision making skills. Eventually we all reach a point where we peak, some higher than others, so what day and time do you want to do this 2v2?

Hehe....there might be others in my household that fly too, lmao.

Triton??  What night is good for joo??

Edit:  shhhhhh, don't tell Kruel about shooting at ack and runners affects hit % in fighters, lol
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:27:14 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
Any day that ends in Y is good for me.     :cheers: 

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2014, 05:39:57 PM »
As have you.  But you and I don't need to wait on a 2 v 2.... We can just go anytime Junky.   I'll expect a PM next time we're on together.
Sooooo you want to DA me now? I'm just stating facts bruh....Changeup, Peppr, and Bear aren't on the same playing field as Grizz, Suns and Krup.

But if you want to "come at me bra" we can handle this like gentlemen...your really not worth the PM so if you want to go just bring it up in the MA, im your huckleberry
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »
Hehe....there might be others in my household that fly too, lmao.

Triton??  What night is good for joo??

Edit:  shhhhhh, don't tell Kruel about shooting at ack and runners affects hit % in fighters, lol

Well, then we aren't talking about you behind a shade are we? Having someone else fight your fight for you?