Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10595 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2014, 12:59:17 PM »

Just for the record, unless skyyr has "3" accounts, most already know of Shadow ( his former FA name  and also AH secondary gameid )

as for iamknight ( or iamtheknight )   gameid BATMANNN,  I was on the boards the day this forum member registered and had already warned my squad old & new members in Aces high, that we would have wolves in sheeps clothing amongst us, long before batmannn ever became a recent member.....

I am pretty sure kruel and skyyr, along with several others can recall those pm's and phone calls.... so to me personally, this is nothing I did not already know about......but I really could care less as long as we all are having fun when playing together online, that is all I am here for, to have fun......

cheers

TC

TC,

But you knew about Batmannn so that just firms up the information.  Thank you for being honest.  The question is if he other squad knows as much as The Damned.  I know some of the guys in that squad and my bet is they don't but maybe they don't care either.  Just refuting the claim to no shades.  Personally, I don't care who Batmannn is as shading is a part of the game.  Most have done it one time or another including you and I.  It goes to credibility and lack of it goes a long, long way.  I actually have a lot more respect for the ex-Damned member now than I did 4 hours ago because it sounds like he actually cares about getting better and is beginning to STOP caring about such things as score.

It is about fun, no doubt.  We will continue to have fun but now we'll have fun in a tiny bit clearer environment.  Not that it matters.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2014, 01:12:41 PM »
ChangeUp,
I only knew that BATMANNN , lets see, that he had been around and played under another name ( no I don't know the exact gameid ), and I "ASSUMED" he was probably from another squad

although, as far as I know, no one in my squad has ever asked or questioned him about his past, any information any of the Damned Members might have ( that I don't have ) was given to them by this person's own disgression....

as for the former ex-Damned member you are talking about..... I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and I wish him the best, and I gladly offer him any help I can , if he would like to work on things together.......

unlike most of the people who use shades, I have always told people / friends/squadmates who I actually was on each occurance, as well as other Trainers and CM staff members, etc....

I never used a Shade account to piss anyone off or be a griefer... I know a lot has been brought up in the past about me and my different shade accounts, but if I was like certain people had claimed I was, why would I post all my different old shade gameid's and usernames.....

when I was Viper, I did not try to join top gun without first telling them who I actually was, I never hid anything from anyone best I can recollect.....

some though ( most really ), are not like me, in that aspect... I would rather be hated for who I am and being honest, than to be loved for who I am not and being a liar  <--- hope I typed that in a way everyone can understand it

Cheers & <S>   Changeup,

TC

edit for below posted reply: oops, my bad skyyr, I was actually thinking of the AH message boards username and crossed it up with AH in game gameid's .......  that is what I actually meant by that , my fault for the confusion  :old:

( but don't forget back at first you did try to find a way to use shadow , was something like DnShadow  or DmShadow, for a gameid,  although you did not like it or how it looked and canceled/gave it up... unless I am thinking of another Damned squad member, it's hell getting old and trying to remember things at times )
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2014, 01:40:42 PM »
I only have one callsign I fly under and that's "Skyyr." I've used that callsign since coming here in November/December of last year.

Consequently, I'm not "Shadow." I did try to gain that name when I came here, as my FA callsign was "Shadow" (as well as _Shadow_), but that name has been in use for quote some time by another player.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »
Ah...Shades.   A horrible, terrible crime committed by the lowest scum of the community.  Why do the individuals do such things?!?!

Maybe the "Bad Boys of Company B" could help us trying to figure that question out?   :lol

I fly as Fulcrum now.  I don't bother with shades anymore.  In the past I did so mainly to avoid certain individuals who (continue) to do their best to ruin my enjoyment...but now I have a new way of doing so...I mute them.  

For the record, I'm not nor have I ever been Midway, Vraciu, or Arbiter.  I have been other names but those were not shades as I was very honest and open about the changes (AKFulcrm, AKBandit, Hoplite).  

I do have another account.  It's my son's.  He flies sometimes.  Sorry,no need to know the name....to be bloody honest I do not trust some to leave him alone because certain individuals HAVE PMed him or said nasty things a 14 year old doesn't need to hear.

As for the rest:

I have always found it curious why some feel the need to go overboard on condemning the whole shade thing.  It's also odd how most who do go ape over the idea of a shade are also the most abusive members of the community.  I guess they don't like the idea of their "targets" trying to avoid them....

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:08:03 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »
I only have one callsign I fly under and that's "Skyyr." I've used that callsign since coming here in November/December of last year.

Consequently, I'm not "Shadow." I did try to gain that name when I came here, as my FA callsign was "Shadow" (as well as _Shadow_), but that name has been in use for quote some time by another player.

Cool story,  but get it right.   You came to Aces High on November 21, 2013. 

Years from now that'll be like  AH Christmas or something.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2014, 02:44:55 PM »
ChangeUp,
I only knew that BATMANNN , lets see, that he had been around and played under another name ( no I don't know the exact gameid ), and I "ASSUMED" he was probably from another squad

although, as far as I know, no one in my squad has ever asked or questioned him about his past, any information any of the Damned Members might have ( that I don't have ) was given to them by this person's own disgression....

as for the former ex-Damned member you are talking about..... I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and I wish him the best, and I gladly offer him any help I can , if he would like to work on things together.......

unlike most of the people who use shades, I have always told people / friends/squadmates who I actually was on each occurance, as well as other Trainers and CM staff members, etc....

I never used a Shade account to piss anyone off or be a griefer... I know a lot has been brought up in the past about me and my different shade accounts, but if I was like certain people had claimed I was, why would I post all my different old shade gameid's and usernames.....

when I was Viper, I did not try to join top gun without first telling them who I actually was, I never hid anything from anyone best I can recollect.....

some though ( most really ), are not like me, in that aspect... I would rather be hated for who I am and being honest, than to be loved for who I am not and being a liar  <--- hope I typed that in a way everyone can understand it

Cheers & <S>   Changeup,

TC

edit for below posted reply: oops, my bad skyyr, I was actually thinking of the AH message boards username and crossed it up with AH in game gameid's .......  that is what I actually meant by that , my fault for the confusion  :old:

( but don't forget back at first you did try to find a way to use shadow , was something like DnShadow  or DmShadow, for a gameid,  although you did not like it or how it looked and canceled/gave it up... unless I am thinking of another Damned squad member, it's hell getting old and trying to remember things at times )

I'll take the bait.

Somehow you flew with him in Top Gun...lol.  

TC, its cool man.  I have no beef, really.  Just an inbox full of PM's from the guy wanting to join in AGAINST you guys in a squad duel AFTER he said "let them alone and they can keep thinking theyre great."

So I guess possible troll smashed or...well, you know the rest.

Good stuff though.  You fellers almost had me.   :salute

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2014, 03:30:50 PM »
A truer quote has not been posted. If anyone thinks it's bad now, they have no idea how much worse it's gonna get.

Yes, the dweebery tends to multiply exponentially.  Like bacteria.  You folks are funnies.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2014, 03:37:38 PM »
Bring the 109G10 back .
Top Gun

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2014, 05:48:20 PM »
They were the good days way back then! will never forget those memories most of us shared back then.

Topgun was alot of fun with some really good sticks to learn from....Bone...Redbull...Joac him....Dep.....Sonic...etc..e tc.. :salute

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2014, 06:03:44 PM »
[ author=GhostCDB link=topic=364893.msg4855739#msg4855739 date=1407616658]
Bring the 109G10 back .
[/quote]

Anyone remember Yawz?

He was the one who got me into 109s a long time ago. He was a beast in that G10. I was about to make the 109f my favorite plane and then all the sudden they took off the gondies :( I know it's because they didn't have them in real life.

I won't say anything about the damned squad but I think the newer guys have a lot to Learn. Skyrr you say you kill me a lot. Which grannit you have killed me a few times in the MA. But still dude, anyone can kill me when I'm low n slow n a turn fight on the deck. Anyone can simply pick me in a fight.  It happens to everyone and infact I just like to get down and dirty so most of the time I do die. Funny how I still have a 3,2 k/d and I land like 20% of my sorties.

The thing is... The only planes you know are the 190d and the 152, and hardly the k4. I know how to be good in almost any plane in AH. You have minimal 1v1  fighting experience in the DA. I don't choose to fly easy mode planes where I can run because that's boring to me now.  I've played for score. I've played to live, and I've played way too much AH in my time, considering i've been back a year after a 4 year college deal.

I play to have fun and shoot down as many people as I can. And do it quickly.

If many of the old AOM still played, There would be no chance for you guys.  

While that canyon duel was a lot of fun, that was not a true representation of how our squad fights. Consideringg we were missing quite a few members. Not to mention, there were no organized take offs and we all flew the plane of choice. Also, I think fighting in the canyon is stupid. It too easy to get trapped in the pits for an easy pick.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 06:09:51 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2014, 06:08:19 PM »
Last 10 or so times I've run into Violator, he's died. Same for Grizz. In fact, last time I saw Grizz, he died about 5 times in 20 minutes. It actually became a running joke for awhile.

Kappa's the one guy I actually respect skill-wise.
Films or this didn't happen. 
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »
All is read in this was.... waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh 109F wahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa  wahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaa

When you girls are done crying about a little booboo..... Come here daddy will kiss it and make it all better.

Where is a fight and not a wall o text about a fight?

5 vs 1 is not fair to the 5 of you guys....  bring more friends and lunch because your arse is my playground!

Sissys...   :noid

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2014, 10:08:36 PM »
All is read in this was.... waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh 109F wahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa  wahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaa

When you girls are done crying about a little booboo..... Come here daddy will kiss it and make it all better.

Where is a fight and not a wall o text about a fight?

5 vs 1 is not fair to the 5 of you guys....  bring more friends and lunch because your arse is my playground!

Sissys...   :noid

:rofl

:noid
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2014, 11:31:14 PM »

To everyone in this thread... everyone?... every(last damn)one in this thread... <Middlefinger>  :devil

Your good is better & your better is great.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2014, 12:19:28 AM »
109. You don't even know. 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion