Author Topic: War Thunder  (Read 7041 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: War Thunder
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2014, 03:46:54 PM »
The first behaviour is just like pilots did in real WW2. The second is a gameplay flaw in AH that allows people to play against poor AI in an empty arena. People like that should just go play offline, why bother logging in. Besides I don't think bomber perks would seel very well.

p38's an other jabos arent bombers and they give you some pretty good perks.  but if you are willing to buy some fighter perks I got thousands.  heck I am itching to buy another vc to sli.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2014, 02:55:53 AM »
p38's an other jabos arent bombers and they give you some pretty good perks.  but if you are willing to buy some fighter perks I got thousands.  heck I am itching to buy another vc to sli.

semp

I highly doubt people would pay so much for perks to buy display cards, maybe 1 month free AH subscription though. Guncrasher you seem to be on some sort of crusade and the best thing you're only making yourself look bad with your attempts lol.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2014, 07:00:51 AM »
If this game was better than AH we would be playing it :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2014, 08:23:16 AM »
If this game was better than AH we would be playing it :old:

Solid point.  :) :cheers:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
I highly doubt people would pay so much for perks to buy display cards, maybe 1 month free AH subscription though. Guncrasher you seem to be on some sort of crusade and the best thing you're only making yourself look bad with your attempts lol.

well if they wont make me money then what would be the point of asking to sell them?  I sure as hell wont sell them for pennies  :D.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »
well if they wont make me money then what would be the point of asking to sell them?  I sure as hell wont sell them for pennies  :D.

semp

I'm sure that there would be plenty of people willing to sell 500 perks they never use for a month of free AH.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone