Author Topic: Players to admire  (Read 23504 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Players to admire
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »
He is getting full of himself because he disagrees with you?

This seems to be the general mindset of the entire community... lol.

I was talking to Doc.  He knows what I'm talking about.  Since you know little of our history, you really aren't in a place to comment.  I've seen Doc at his best in game and I don't mean in how he flies cartoon airplanes.  When it looks like he's getting away from that, I'll say something out of respect to him. 

I also figure he's capable of representing himself.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2015, 09:05:36 PM »
Dan, when you refer to him as Doc, I see DoK. I'm not sure which one of their uncles I've met.  ;)

http://www.gonzoville.com/FILEZ/Tao_of_Dok.pdf

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2015, 09:36:33 PM »
Dan, when you refer to him as Doc, I see DoK. I'm not sure which one of their uncles I've met.  ;)

http://www.gonzoville.com/FILEZ/Tao_of_Dok.pdf

Heh.  Wonder what ever happened to Slug?

- oldman

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2015, 09:44:43 PM »

To be a young knowitall again...

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2015, 09:46:43 PM »

Out of Respect for Me Poison please stop posting.

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2015, 09:49:44 PM »
I was talking to Doc.  He knows what I'm talking about.  Since you know little of our history, you really aren't in a place to comment.  I've seen Doc at his best in game and I don't mean in how he flies cartoon airplanes.  When it looks like he's getting away from that, I'll say something out of respect to him. 

I also figure he's capable of representing himself.
I honestly think you along with most are reading too much into what I have said.

Pm Sent.  :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2015, 09:59:52 PM »
<<<<<<<<<<< see this guy , after reading the title of this thread you should admire me for still playing this game so you guys have a target to shoot. there are alot of us new players who are sticking around who are constant targets for you vets. we get shot down in so many ways its hard to keep track. when i first started i was the best drill bit in the game . yup i know everybody has the same beginning as we have, but if it wasnt for the new players who give it their all and keep coming back for more. trust me and im sure you all can relate its not easy to keep losing in a game and keep playing it anyways. so remember when ya shoot us down be nice , we dont need to hear the noob word or he doesnt know what he is doing. have a little respect for the guys who are trying. at least admire there effort.
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2015, 10:02:25 PM »

Slow your roll.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2015, 10:04:54 PM »
<<<<<<<<<<< see this guy , after reading the title of this thread you should admire me for still playing this game so you guys have a target to shoot. there are alot of us new players who are sticking around who are constant targets for you vets. we get shot down in so many ways its hard to keep track. when i first started i was the best drill bit in the game . yup i know everybody has the same beginning as we have, but if it wasnt for the new players who give it their all and keep coming back for more. trust me and im sure you all can relate its not easy to keep losing in a game and keep playing it anyways. so remember when ya shoot us down be nice , we dont need to hear the noob word or he doesnt know what he is doing. have a little respect for the guys who are trying. at least admire there effort.

:salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2015, 10:11:47 PM »
if i reply i will get a PNGso Poison have fun
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2015, 10:14:41 PM »
i admire the down low fighters who leave you (and everyone else) in the dirt and make you think "wow that was awesome".  Greebo comes to mind and the ki fighter tongs and, 109 fighter latrobe; catching bruv in his spit was fun. king of the hill would bring these types out and was good fun akdog in a f4u, krumpski in a jug, and biggamer in, well i have memorys of him working a field in a lancaster that was special.

:joystick:

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #176 on: January 22, 2015, 10:18:51 PM »
if i reply i will get a PNGso Poison have fun
Who r u again  :O
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2015, 10:22:45 PM »

You are 100% right  :salute

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2015, 10:31:49 PM »

Quoted for Truth.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2015, 10:35:29 PM »

Magic58 1-0 Community

we all just got freakin owned by a noob   Hahahahaha  had to say it

:salute sir .....   you have what we have forgotten/lost/need to get back
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:44:04 PM by SPKmes »