Author Topic: Player and plane roster...  (Read 31514 times)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: Player and plane roster...
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2015, 12:38:15 PM »
P51, TonyJoey no doubt
Rocky is good also, has good gunnery and SA pluss considering the Main Arena criteria of ranking and rewarding opportunistic scavengers;

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2015, 03:22:45 PM »
I trust my memory more then yours...I don't fly a 109F..like ever.
I gonna have to trust your memory also, because I looked, and although I remember the fight well, I must have the planes wrong because I couldn't find it when I looked... sorry.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:38:08 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #422 on: March 15, 2015, 04:58:28 PM »
Rocky is good also, has good gunnery and SA pluss considering the Main Arena criteria of ranking and rewarding opportunistic scavengers;

lol.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2015, 05:50:50 PM »
best sticks I have fought...(this is based on who I have fought..not who I like better)

I judge someone's skill by how difficult they are to kill....

there has never been anyone I couldn't kill...especially if I was hitting good that day....then even the very best have fallen, but those days  are rare....

but these are the guys who stand out in my head as being the "best" after 10 years of flying fighters....and if they have a ride...ill list it.

Fester..... in anything.....very difficult to kill I could get him maybe 2 out of 10 times....
Grizz.... same as fester......very difficult to kill.... insane Aim....give him even a tiny shot opportunity...he will hit....got him maybe 3-4 out of 10
m00t.... in 152 or anything but really shined in 152.....wow he knows those angles.....
Kappa..... insane in pretty much anything......talk about knowing how to fight......
Batfink....very good at angles.. Aim not as good as the very best but still better then mine....
Iko..........another one who knows angles..knows E...very good fight...Aim is exceptional
Violator....really knows how to control the plane....very difficult to kill...
Slash.......very good in the Ki84 knows that plane like me..inside and out...tough fight
Irishone....crazy 190 fighter
Steve.......in the P-51 not a "turn fighter" but NO ONE today or yesteryear.....could kill as effectively in it.
Shane.......in the LA7....
Joach1m....little bastage can fight his arse off in anything.
Krup.........excels in the K4...but can fight in anything
Redbull.....he was like a mini Grizz but was a Bit easier to kill :rofl (that's relative BTW:-)
AKAK......gee can you guess what he flies... :azn:
Tongs.......... in the Ki61
Lepape....p47

there are others that I have "heard" where great and probably deserve to be on that list...I just ether fought them only once or just not enough to know for sure...

or I could have just forgot...I do remember LYNX killing my like 6 times in a row......but that was a long time ago...and since I was able to get my revenge... :D

This list is pretty good Though I dont think I ever faced AKAK.
And Im not sure about mOOt. I do know years ago there was someone giving me fits in a 152 that could beat you any way you wanted to fight. I mean this guy would turnfight on the deck in the damn thing 2,3 4 V1 and still come out on top.
Kappa probably the best in both the K4 and 262. especially when teamed up with Grizz in 262's

Other 109's The only ones that really come to mind are JG42 and JG11 and I know there is another out there I just cant remember the handle

Grizz was in a class all by himself

Shane Easily hands down the best in the La7 Ive seen before or since. Not only could he outmanuver you. but he was a master of causing the overshoot and making you pay.. Again with him. Numbers didnt matter. If you had a shot on him you better make it cause it was often the only shot you were going ot get before ending up in the tower. someone recently told me in a conversation he was deaf to boot. Which to me makes him even more amazing knowing how much I use hearing for SA.

F4u and D9. It almost hurts saying this because he and I have been pawing at each other for the better part of 15+ years LOL.  SHAWK when these were his regular rides.

The other thing on this list is I dont see too many that dont usually fight clean in almost any circumstance. Which is a pretty huge criteria when your speaking of bests
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #424 on: March 15, 2015, 05:53:34 PM »
Yak... You are thinking if chanzz. I still think he is one of best in that plane.  I hate flying yakz, but I love fighting them in my 109  :t

I'd second this as well
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #425 on: March 15, 2015, 05:58:00 PM »
And Im not sure about mOOt. I do know years ago there was someone giving me fits in a 152 that could beat you any way you wanted to fight. I mean this guy would turnfight on the deck in the damn thing 2,3 4 V1 and still come out on top.

Yep, that was Moot.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #426 on: March 15, 2015, 05:59:37 PM »
Doesnt matter

ghi in the IL2

Dude. Youve pissed me off more times then I can count in that thing. you're the only one that makes me approach an Il2 on the deck with caution no matter how much advantage
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #427 on: March 15, 2015, 07:15:38 PM »
Kappa probably the best in both the K4 and 262. especially when teamed up with Grizz in 262's

Other 109's The only ones that really come to mind are JG42 and JG11 and I know there is another out there I just cant remember the handle

Grizz was in a class all by himself

Shane Easily hands down the best in the La7 Ive seen before or since. Not only could he outmanuver you. but he was a master of causing the overshoot and making you pay.. Again with him. Numbers didnt matter. If you had a shot on him you better make it cause it was often the only shot you were going ot get before ending up in the tower. someone recently told me in a conversation he was deaf to boot. Which to me makes him even more amazing knowing how much I use hearing for SA.

F4u and D9. It almost hurts saying this because he and I have been pawing at each other for the better part of 15+ years LOL.  SHAWK when these were his regular rides.

The other thing on this list is I dont see too many that dont usually fight clean in almost any circumstance. Which is a pretty huge criteria when your speaking of bests

ya m00t was crazy haha

I remember him turn fighting my hurri in the 152...was a sight to behold. :cheers:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #428 on: March 15, 2015, 08:02:37 PM »
JUGgler in the JUGs and 110.  He stopped going fast in them because it was boring, lol.  He had a better K/D when he started fighting them low and slow.  I wish he were flying. :salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #429 on: March 15, 2015, 08:16:13 PM »
Wish some of those guys came back. More to learn from lol
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #430 on: March 15, 2015, 08:26:35 PM »
JUGgler in the JUGs and 110.  He stopped going fast in them because it was boring, lol.  He had a better K/D when he started fighting them low and slow.  I wish he were flying. :salute

JUGler was fun to fight down low in that Jug of his.  He could really bend it.  One of those guys who played to 'fight' vs 'score'.  The challenge was to get into and then out of a mess down low instead of fighting from the advantage all the time.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #431 on: March 15, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »
speaking of 110's ...it is on the tip of my fingers but I just can't think of his name....  long ago he used to fly the .... dastardly....   he was very good in the 110...  and the neutered one at that.... but that was some time ago now.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #432 on: March 15, 2015, 10:14:47 PM »
wetrat was the shizz in a 109... 

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #433 on: March 15, 2015, 10:16:22 PM »
he was pretty good but not as refined as me
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #434 on: March 15, 2015, 10:18:49 PM »
he was pretty good but not as refined as me

Not everyone can fly with their pinky extended :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters