Author Topic: Example of Wrong  (Read 5162 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Example of Wrong
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 01:08:07 PM »
Thank you for proving my point.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 01:23:26 PM »
Thank you for proving my point.

Ah yes, the battle cry of the failed argument. *golf clap*
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 01:35:30 PM »
Is it really worth it to get worked up over one kill that you didn't get credit for?
See Rule #4

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 04:49:59 PM »
Is it really worth it to get worked up over one kill that you didn't get credit for?

I can see the issue is missed upon u as well. It's not one kill it's range VOX complaints nightly for a part of the game that really is pretty senseless and easy to correct.  Don't jump into threads for the sake of typing.  If you're bored come do some work at my house.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 04:55:36 PM »
But it's not a bug. It's a feature. A deliberate game design decision. It's intended to work the way Caldera explained. And thus, it's not broken.
I can see someone not agreeing with this setting, but that would belong to the wishlist.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 05:27:33 PM »
But it's not a bug. It's a feature. A deliberate game design decision. It's intended to work the way Caldera explained. And thus, it's not broken.
I can see someone not agreeing with this setting, but that would belong to the wishlist.

Thank you.  I meant it's broken as in "not historically accurate" or really fair for that matter.  But I'm sure there is some long laundry explanation why it's necessary.

And it's more than someone.  Virtually everyone ignores it at this point.  I posted because the more I thought about it the more inaccurate and ridiculous it is for something that could be accurate and fair.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 11:02:16 PM »
If you're bored come do some work at my house.

If your going to be that way that why don't I just post a craigslist add for someone else to "Clean" your house ;)

Take a chill pill, Video games aren't meant to be taken so serious.
See Rule #4

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 12:05:43 AM »
If your going to be that way that why don't I just post a craigslist add for someone else to "Clean" your house ;)

Take a chill pill, Video games aren't meant to be taken so serious.

Youre mistaking my handling of you both for serious, lol.  Neither of you had any worthwhile input on the OP.  Lusche did. I mistook you for being bored and lonely when you posted your first post which was void of anything that could be mistaken as contributing hence my post.

You don't have to post just to post.  BBS post counts aren't meant to be taken so seriously...see how that works?

Now, if you have some input on the OP post it.  If not, move along dude because you aren't contributing.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2015, 08:52:02 AM »
Youre mistaking my handling of you both for serious, lol.  Neither of you had any worthwhile input on the OP.  Lusche did. I mistook you for being bored and lonely when you posted your first post which was void of anything that could be mistaken as contributing hence my post.

You don't have to post just to post.  BBS post counts aren't meant to be taken so seriously...see how that works?

Now, if you have some input on the OP post it.  If not, move along dude because you aren't contributing.

Fair enough, I'll let you have your therapeutic venting thread back

<S>
See Rule #4

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2015, 10:37:45 AM »
Fair enough, I'll let you have your therapeutic venting thread back

<S>

Thanks <S> there are some good threads in General for you to get your post count up and do some of that good, look-at-me stuff you like to do! :aok

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »
Thank you.  I meant it's broken as in "not historically accurate" or really fair for that matter.  But I'm sure there is some long laundry explanation why it's necessary.

And it's more than someone.  Virtually everyone ignores it at this point.  I posted because the more I thought about it the more inaccurate and ridiculous it is for something that could be accurate and fair.
Perhaps if this thread was in the "wishlist" I would be more supportive. I agree with Snail, it's not a bug, it's how the game is designed at the moment... 

As a side note, I find it surprising that you experience this issue all that frequently.  Of course, I lean toward making people go boom as opposed to stopping when I wound them enough to make them have to land (where ever that is), so perhaps I see it less than you.  Does it happen, ya, can I remember a single fight where it has happened, not really. 

Maybe this can as this be moved to wishlist and perhaps it will get a better reception.

Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 12:29:04 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:45:26 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 12:44:35 PM »
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:46:08 PM by Skuzzy »
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2015, 12:52:07 PM »
This is not a bug.  The system worked as designed.  I like the way the system is designed and think it should stay the same.

Please do not call me names because I disagree with you.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »
I don't really understand the score system. I assume kills to deaths is the ratio of times the enemy dies to times that you die. Does this mean that when somebody bails or ditches it isn't counted, is counted less? What? It only seems fair that if you cause an airplane to ditch or a pilot to bail that that is the same as killing the pilot score wise. On the other hand it only seems fair that as the pilot of a killed plane you should get something score wise for landing a mangled plane. I ditch all the time and it has nothing to do with denying someone a kill, it just seems like what you would do naturally.
Pies not kicks.