Author Topic: TIME TO GO TO WORK  (Read 4971 times)

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
Re: TIME TO GO TO WORK
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2015, 01:50:18 PM »
lol  it amazes me sometimes how many planes get on my 6 and im still flying. that is 1 thing about the spit not many planes can turn with it when you cut throttle and ride the tunnel. i must of had some magic in me to keep me from being a drill bit and watching the tree branches go by. sometimes its like the sky turns red. would love it some day if i could roll over on all of them and pick them off like a turkey shoot. i dont like the HO  either . i wont do it unless on the merge he starts first. some days if i get HOED  enough i will blast on 200 ho ho ho ho merry xmas then everybody gets it just to relieve the frustration .
  the thing about last night and the reason i mention it was he lied about the whole thing on 200. saying he was in a good fight with bla bla ,but he had already killed him and was going after a newbie when i lined him up 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 04:31:13 PM by mikev »
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2015, 01:22:02 AM »
well i now have videos in the videos and screen shots . these should help a lot when i go to the TA . things are a lot different in the TA then the MA . you dont have a dozen boogies on your 6 in the TA. of course Morfiend can be pretty hard to shake.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2015, 05:02:01 AM »
I gladly admit that I'm not backing of from a HO if needed, I try to avoid it because its a bad choice from a tacital standpoint but I have no moral concern about it.
U do whats benefits u most in the specific situation, Ho, pick, ram, vulch, run. It is not a pistol duel between gentlemen, its a bar fight with drunk hillbillies...

I learned pretty fast that tail chasing in a furball gets u killed. Just when u have the perfect shot another con blows u out of the sky. If there are more than one red in the vicinity i rather look for deflection shots, it takes a bit to learn to not get too excited when having a con in sight, sometimes its better to give up an opportunity and evade another con instead of going down along with the guy on your 12.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 01:52:40 PM »
   ok last night i set a personal monthly best adding #43 fighter kills. the victim was Skyyr by odd chance. guess if you are going to get a personal best may as well be 1 of the better pilots in the game. ya i know everybody hates the guy but his videos have helped me learn different angles of attack and ways to set up a shot.  now if i ever learn how to shoot straight that number would be more like 350. i am beginning to like it when i have 5 or 10 planes on my 6 just to challenge myself to see how long i can i can make them chase me around. now i just got to stop with the dumb moves like climbing to a bogey so he can get an easy shot on me. or on a merge realize some people are going to shoot no matter what and claim it was not a HO. the people who do that will eventually make me very hardened to a point i will be doing it as well so if you are 1 of these score grabbers, be prepared to reap the winds you blow.
    looking to practice some offline missions to work on my aim but unable to find the downloads any help in locating them?