Author Topic: Remove fester from the rotation  (Read 4145 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Remove fester from the rotation
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2015, 05:19:51 PM »
Hey, by his reasoning, that's the only place to go from his last statement.  I just happen to think his reasoning's wrong. ;)

Wiley.

Lol, I hear ya.  Let us know when you can control a bunch of intardnet humans.  You can control what goes on a map, not what other humans type.  Just saying
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2015, 10:01:18 PM »
and someone should not criticise what someone else does if they cant do any better and if they can do better then put the freaking effort in to do so instead of bashing but i see you like many take the easy road im done hear this forum has no threads now days that dont consist of some kinda criticism and people wonder why things have went down hill it all starts with the players really

I wouldn't worry to hard about people feeling one way or another about the map. Its fun to watch some of them go bat $#!7 crazy sometimes when they are off on a logic tangent going in either direction for or against it.

it all feeds my ego anyway after all people want to remove me from rotation... well so I thought before I read the thread :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2015, 10:49:32 PM »
I've never really ever seen any reason to remove it, nor to remove the Trinity Map.......

people always want to be "spoon fed"

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2015, 11:49:01 AM »
The only big map that really needs to go is compello, IMO. It's extremely difficult to win, the hoards are extreme, the fronts are too big and too far away. If everyone flew in the middle of the map it would be a lot of fun, but there is too much seperation elsewhere, only certain bases cause fights to happen because of the large distant fronts and it seems like one team gets hoarded by both teams because of the base layout, or there is too much separation of players during the off hours.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2015, 12:17:20 PM »
skyyr,

Don't be logical, we are supposed to dislike you..... :O

i like the fester map

who is Skyyr? Never heard of him :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2015, 10:32:40 PM »
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015