Author Topic: My "This game has become junk" rant.  (Read 18416 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: My "This game has become junk" rant.
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2015, 08:12:20 PM »
reading comprehension sempy boy. try it sometime. i said that the same people who will gang and jump into the gang are the same ones who will run from the 1v1. i also did not say that i fly for 10 mins just to fly to the end of the runway. what i did say is that as soon as you get there, every red guy there jumps you and then youre dead in 30 secs.
for you to take up for the runner/ganger/hiders is proof that people dont want combat in a combat game. you somehow validate hiding in a gang and believe it doesnt kill the game. have some pride and compete in a game. take on a challenge and come out of your gang and risk fighting.
and for YOU to trash talk me like that is something else. considering.....

first of all I dont come here to have pride.  I dont need to learn that in a cartoon game.  second  if I want to take a challenge I'll volunteer somewhere in real life, like I do now, not in a stupid cartoon game.  3rd the fact that you press the trigger means you are in combat in a combat cartoon game.

it's your fault that you expect different results by doing the exact same thing every time you up a plane.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2015, 08:23:48 PM »
WTH are you babbling about? :headscratch:

That newbs get pwned and they should learn the game better before complaining.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2015, 08:28:50 PM »
Hehe, nice Violator.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2015, 08:58:00 PM »
That newbs get pwned and they should learn the game better before complaining.
Far from a newb or I wouldn't be complaining.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2015, 10:19:05 PM »
That settles it then!
We need a map with one Knight base, one Rook base, and one Bishop base arranged in a triangle with all the radar ring touching each other.
We can also have a ceiling cap of 5k. Won't need any of them dumb CVs or spawns. Won't need any clouds or mountains or not of that kinda stuff.
It'll save Hitech a lot of work and really help those older PC's with graphic problems. Yea, and that way nobody can run away, or hide, choose to fight or not, or stuff like that. Just straight on and get after it.
Wow, that ought to attract a lot of potential players. I'm sure Skuzzy will get right on that.

(Now are we done with the stupid?)
The only point I might attempt to make is we should be supporting the game with idea's instead of trying to trash mouth each other.
The game changes as the players evolve. If something creates an unpleasant environment in the game. We should be looking at it objectively instead trying to beat somebody over the head with it.
<S> Bellator

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2015, 11:12:44 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:41:58 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2015, 12:12:30 AM »
The only point I might attempt to make is we should be supporting the game with idea's instead of trying to trash mouth each other.
I was coming up with ideas. You were trash talking.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:19:59 AM by rpm »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2015, 09:42:17 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:42:12 PM by Skuzzy »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2015, 12:02:49 PM »
At least we were willing to fly our over priced 262 through his ack and friends who upped to save him at a medium field to get him in his 262.

This sounds like someone has reached their personal shelf life and has to blame others to avoid admitting it to themselves. And he's angry at Hitech by the way of wishing him a failing future. That is very small spirited for a person pointing fingers at others about their lack of proper game spirit. He has made it Hitech's fault he cannot get a woody anymore about the product. So he wants Hitech to fail for not bowing to his need and pulling x,y, or z out of his whatsit to make him a happy addict again.

I guess his focus is too narrow as of yet to catch on that life is cyclic and this to will pass.

Hey Waystin none of our 262 even touched his, didn't another Pig get him with a Typhoon inside his ack circle?

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2015, 02:37:20 PM »
yep, there ya go skyyr/bustr, drivel on with your wannabe intellect and just make up whatever untruth you can. come to the bbs and troll me. play as dirty as possible and hide from any fight available till you have friends. kind of like youre doing here. not once did i ever say i want the game to fail. i said people like you and your guys are killing the game. i dont want the game to fail and i also think the game is set up pretty well. i believe the players are killing it and thats what ive said.

as far as you grasping for straws for anything to troll me with like the jet business. what you guys did is typical hider/runner/ganger mentality.  nits had numbers, bish had numbers, rook were low numbers. so low, in USA PRIMETIME, no less, that i was able to get my jet for 160 perks...again, in USA PRIMETIME. the frontline bases were busy and rooks were getting hammered, because that map works out like that sometimes. i was only there because my teammate asked me to help him. he was bombers. i see a 38 and then a jet. waystin in his jet immediately runs like theres no tommorrow. i knew it was  POTW, because you guys are the only squad in AH who up jets to hide in when you already have every advantage of numbers and fields. i chase waystin only long enough to get him tactically out of the fight. bc even though its waystin, i still have no want to kill his jet just because its him and a jet and just to spite/harrass a player, like you guys do. next thing i see is 2 more jets and brave waystin coming back after running away. i have no choice but to run to my base. you guys then chase my jet 4 sectors for no other reason than to spite/harass. there was NO tactical reason at all. it was pure spite 100%. it ends up being 5 of you guys hanging at the end of my runway and 2 of my guys try to help me get landed with a PW. you guys do all of this while at the same time your base has a huge furball over it, vulching your guys and taking your base. so, instead of helping your team, you guys are harrassing a single player. doing your level best to spite someone for no other reason than the reaction you get.
and thats the difference between me and you. i dont feel the need to spite someone to make myself happy. i dont run around harrassing people. you seem to enjoy it quite a bit. the evidence of that is this troll post you responded to me with. youre obviously as happy as you can be about aggravating me. that says a lot about you and your group. i dont understand how making a person miserable is satisfying to people. its low character quality if you ask me.
but its typical play from veteran players and its helping to kill the game. the game will have 1 less player at the end of december. way to go.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2015, 05:58:58 PM »
You got suckered in to diving down on a lower jet and then were chased for three sectors to your ack and killed before you could land. Enjoy.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2015, 06:00:07 PM »
vudubee the pigs will up jets to go 4 or 5 sometimes 6 sectors because they see a big red bar between rooks and bishops and well we just dont want to be left out.

we also up 262's when there's a big dar bar incoming to one of our bases.  it's a waste of a 262 to go vulch a base, unless you make the mistake of trying kill another pig.  then we'll chase you to wherever you go and the only reason is to help you get back in the tower and into another plane without wasting time trying to land.

so take a break if you need to.  I dont fly as often as I did before due to burn out.  but when I play I do it to bring enjoyment into my life.  sorry it spoils yours.  but if you pm your location I'll bring it to the attention of all the pigs that you arent to be touched.  unless of course you come within 6k of a pig.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2015, 06:07:23 PM »
FWIW..  Jet's are for Tools.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
You got suckered in to diving down on a lower jet and then were chased for three sectors to your ack and killed before you could land. Enjoy.  :aok

like i said in my last post, you did it out of pure spite to harrass another player. your little comment here is a good tell that im right about it.

and also, you were NOT a lower jet, you were bouncing bombers with fr8train. then i bounced you and you ran.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2015, 06:19:36 PM »
vudubee the pigs will up jets to go 4 or 5 sometimes 6 sectors because they see a big red bar between rooks and bishops and well we just dont want to be left out.

we also up 262's when there's a big dar bar incoming to one of our bases.  it's a waste of a 262 to go vulch a base, unless you make the mistake of trying kill another pig.  then we'll chase you to wherever you go and the only reason is to help you get back in the tower and into another plane without wasting time trying to land.

so take a break if you need to.  I dont fly as often as I did before due to burn out.  but when I play I do it to bring enjoyment into my life.  sorry it spoils yours.  but if you pm your location I'll bring it to the attention of all the pigs that you arent to be touched.  unless of course you come within 6k of a pig.

semp
lol no chance in hell that i PM you my location. i know for sure that you guys would immediately stalk and harrass me to kill my jet out of pure spite. in fact, i believe the only reason you are telling me to PM you, is that you think im stupid enough to tell you my location so you could spite/harrass me. terrible try.
its more proof of people trying to kill the game.