Author Topic: Beta 1  (Read 8268 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Beta 1
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2016, 03:01:35 PM »
I have the same issues with the clipboard being about half sized when I exit out of a arena. It's happens with all the mission arenas, GS4, and CTF (these are the ones I went into). My guess is all. Exit arena, clipboard comes up and is about half the size of when you first run the game.

I am having the same issue, but it happens on all arena's.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2016, 03:35:17 PM »
Question. When AH III is released for real, will we have to download it again ?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »
shilo,

After 91 alpha patches and 2 Beta patches. Hitech never talked to the testing groups about when anything would be released. That has been since August 2014. Don't you think for him it's in his own best interests to keep that to himself?

Our job is to find issues and report them to help him possibly make his "go live" date sooner than later.

By the way, did your computer guy get your computer specifications for you yet so we can help you?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2016, 04:09:02 PM »
Question. When AH III is released for real, will we have to download it again ?

Most likely there will be a "last beta to AH 3.0" patch as well as the full download.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2016, 04:54:27 PM »
I am having the same issue, but it happens on all arena's.

Solved the issue yesterday, it happens if you are running a different screen size then your desk top.

HiTech

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2016, 06:27:32 PM »
bustr, understand. Computer man was away. Will see him tomarrow fof specs on my machine. Thank you.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2016, 11:36:39 PM »
Tempest/Typhoon, engine sound seems to be not quite right.  Startup sound revs up, then the engine sound gets quieter like something cut out.  WEP doesn't change the pitch of the engine sound.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Avanti

• Copper Member
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2016, 12:22:12 AM »
not sure if this is the place for it but I've found a few errors that i'm not sure if your aware of

Flames on aircraft burn way to red some times, they flicker between red and orange

Also when a tail gun gets taken out in a b25h, it also appears on the top turret but the gun still functions

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2016, 07:55:22 AM »
TBM is a bit messed up, Default head position is behind the plate separating pilot from the gunner and head movement is unlimited, even outside the plane.

Tu-2 still missing gun sight on the drones dorsal gun (as they do in AH2)
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline SlowToad

• Zinc Member
LVT's no end flight
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2016, 11:22:30 AM »
unable to end sortie in LVT'S this is due to drifting - have to crash the game to end sortie - unable to select a reverse gear.  If I can bail out of an A/C at 30.000ft then I should be able to jump overboard from an LVT doing 10 mile an hour. Please sort problem.

Offline SlowToad

• Zinc Member
Bomber Spawn hangers problem
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2016, 11:25:55 AM »
On small and medium fields there are tree in front of bomber spawn hanger - can just get a lanc out - b29 going to be a problem - need to delete these trees.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2016, 11:53:33 AM »
TBM is a bit messed up, Default head position is behind the plate separating pilot from the gunner and head movement is unlimited, even outside the plane.

Tu-2 still missing gun sight on the drones dorsal gun (as they do in AH2)
Did you copy over your setting file? TBM is a new design and you would have the same issue experienced by all new plane updates... Just reset head position and save then see if the issue returns.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2016, 12:05:35 PM »
The TBM does need the movement limits adjusted but the hps file that ships with the beta has the pilot head in front of the headrest.

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2016, 12:39:36 PM »
I installed beta and then upgraded to beta 1 so i dont know why it happen to me.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: LVT's no end flight
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2016, 01:03:01 PM »
Quote from: SlowToad
On small and medium fields there are tree in front of bomber spawn hanger - can just get a lanc out - b29 going to be a problem - need to delete these trees.

Been asking Waffle for a very long time to chain saw that tree. In real life no one ran a bomber out of a hanger during the middle of an air attack is what I think we are being told.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 01:05:01 PM by bustr »
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.