Author Topic: Beta 12 Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 1286 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Beta 12 Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 10:30:27 AM »
Keep getting a message which says 'ahclds' missing on each in game update.

Switch to night time very abrupt after take off in Crater arena. Daylight on runway then switch to night time in 1 second when banking after take off.

Engine sounds now seem reversed - louder looking out back.

Otherwise great :)

Some how you are missing one of the exe files ahclds.exe. It is only used for editing weather patterns.

HiTech

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 11:33:40 AM »
Some of the twin engine aircraft sound like one engine is misfiring when you toggle between the side and front/side or rear/side views. P-38 models, Mossies, and Me 410. 

The DC3 has no stall horn and it seems the engine noise cuts off when the stall horn should sound.

Boston III sometimes briefly loses engine sounds. I don't see what triggers it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:56:22 AM by FLS »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2016, 11:58:30 AM »
qbert,

If you want help with how your PC is running the beta please post a dxdiag so we can see your PC\Laptop specs.

If you only want to tell Hitech you are unhappy because he is not coding to your PC\Laptop specifications to make you happy. None of us got the pony for the most part when we were kids or adults. So we all adapted to the disappointment, or made enough money to support an equestrian hobby, or found another four legged pet to enjoy, or moved to France where we could eat horse.

Is it possible your system is not AH3 2016 ready?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2016, 12:33:14 PM »
I know you  HiTech guys are busy getting this game ready for production, but when you take a break from the grind can someone elaborate further on why SSD's are not recommended for AH3.  Thank you in advance.

I have been using them since they first came out and I never want to go back to a hard drive.

:salute

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2016, 01:31:59 PM »
I know you  HiTech guys are busy getting this game ready for production, but when you take a break from the grind can someone elaborate further on why SSD's are not recommended for AH3.  Thank you in advance.

I have been using them since they first came out and I never want to go back to a hard drive.

:salute
We are only speaking of the beta do to how many times it changes.

HiTech