Author Topic: I Quit the Dark  (Read 4000 times)

Offline 49ZERO

• Zinc Member
Re: I Quit the Dark
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2016, 06:30:45 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 10:14:07 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2016, 11:01:42 PM »
Have to admit I usually leave and go talk to the wife when it gets dark. she kind of likes it. :D
Then you have a GOOD one sir :salute Is that what IT is called now? lol Give it time, was my experience anyway. Does she have a sister? :x  :x Glad I didnt find this game when I was married...or when my kids weren't kids or I HAD to work!!  :neener: Things might have been different as a result! At least its not a expensive habit :devil Best $15 ever spent, and talking about the game not the wife :rofl :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2016, 01:24:04 AM »
Have wife..get phone tracker..
#Wheremysqueakapp
Ferkin life saver I kid you not lol.. :noid
 :cheers:
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2016, 06:44:31 PM »
No night in Buzzsaw today.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2016, 09:08:49 PM »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 10:14:47 AM by Skuzzy »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2016, 02:16:32 AM »

:airplane:|====< Slowhand, why can't you see? I love the dark and mostly I love the new clouds, flying through them is about as realistic as you can get in this type of game. I have many hours actual IFR and night time love both of these features, makes the game more fun. I do think the dawn portion of the night lingers a little bit to long.

My choice.  Due to visibility factors of the AH3 which are wrong-headed.  I refuse to play in the dark. No point. Can't see anything anyway. So now I log on, and if it's anywhere near to 'night time', I log off.  Bye bye AH.  Someday, I won't want to pay $15 every month to log off half the time in frustration. 

Question:  HiTech, you do intend for the players to actually be able to PLAY the game, right?
Realism is great and usually a good thing if not taken to the point where people can't accurately visualize and play the game.  This is certainly not the case for most players, but there are a lot who are having trouble with various visual clues and settings, etc.  Probably not enough for anyone to give dam.

This is just FYI for anyone who, on some far away planet may care.  As a customer, I believe it's my responsibility to provide feedback, good or bad.  By the way, the ground graphics and the clouds are really great.

I know I'll get the usual crap from the usual people.  My response to that is go get what you would be if you were... "attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis".   :confused:
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2016, 02:24:01 AM »
bomb hits at night are awesome also along with blowing stuff up, I cannot understand the dislike for the dark.

The burning fuel factory at night is awesome.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2016, 05:04:15 PM »
Takes 2 seconds to adjust your gamma and bam, done.
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2016, 02:23:36 AM »
I enjoy fighting in the dark. I would love a chance to use night fighters and hunt exhaust flames.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2016, 02:26:31 AM »
We have darkness and no instrument lighting, does not help a bit to make it more playable.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2016, 03:12:29 AM »
What dark?? As soon as the sun sets it rises, we are never without sun. If that's too dark for you then you need to calibrate your monitor because it's way off.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2016, 09:41:49 AM »
What dark?? As soon as the sun sets it rises, we are never without sun. If that's too dark for you then you need to calibrate your monitor because it's way off.

Play on the east side at dusk or the west side of the map during dawn.  There's a period where the sky's black.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11