Author Topic: Fiancé left me....  (Read 5865 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Fiancé left me....
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2017, 10:39:15 AM »
Like I said, she named our potential kids.

Probably her new boyfriends name. Move on and get out, do stuff.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2017, 07:54:41 PM »
She broke it off after almost two years together, and I honestly don't know what to do. Suddenly I'm questioning everything we had together, whether it ever meant anything to her.

The community here has a lot of experience with life in general, and some have been like brothers to me. Aside from a fifth, anybody have any good advice?

55 years old. Best advice on women I ever received i received 25 years ago.

"never trust anythign that can bleed for 7 days and not die"

All women are bi polar nuts. ALL of them
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2017, 08:56:02 PM »
DREDIOCK, your mother would be so proud of you.  That's not funny, it's insulting.  There are women that play here too.  This isn't a locker room.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »

Also something I thought of, I haven't actually been out to meet people since college. Where the hell do adults socialize at?

After watching the discoveries in genetics over past years( and we barely scratched the surface), i would hang around Amish communities / churches and hope for a virgin. Women are storing the DNA from previous partners (and fetuses ) into their brain; and the fruits of this love with a cocktail of fathers are X-men mutants babies with multiple personalities disorders.  I'll copy and pasta an older post :) http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,375777.msg5006102.html#msg5006102

Hurry up get another girl quickly, if you live in Texas; i just read this brutal story : :(

"Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate"  :confused: :O
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/health/abortion-texas-lawmaker-trnd/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:32:04 PM by ghi »

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2017, 06:38:20 AM »
DREDIOCK, your mother would be so proud of you.  That's not funny, it's insulting.  There are women that play here too.  This isn't a locker room.

My mother would agree with me. And if you knew anything about me. I dont care if you, or anyone else is insulted or not.
The statement is accurate.

Oh and for the record. My wife is actually certified Bi polar. Takes meds for it and everything. but from my 55 years of observation. She is only a few steps different then 99% of all the other women out there
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:40:03 AM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2017, 11:09:11 AM »
Not to sound insensitive, but I say big friggin deal to her having named your "potential" kids.  What love drunk couple hasn't done that while laying in bed.
The real question is, did you have any serious discussions about how life changing having kids is?  What sacrifices both of you will have to make both personally and financially?  Did you start researching what type of leave both of your employers offer for new parents?  If your jobs offer FSA's for day care, and so forth and so forth?

If the answer is no, then big stinking deal about the between the sheets child naming.

Learn and move on.  Time heals all, and although this might seem like the end of the world, it's not.  Pray this is the worst thing that ever happens in your life, and if so consider yourself lucky.  It could be so much worse.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2017, 08:16:19 PM »
Well, since my baby left me...

Well, I found a new place to dwell...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:38 AM »
Get a grip.  She left you.  Man up.  Don't come crying in public.

You want heartbreak?  My ex left me after seven years and didn't bother to break the news until I had a sale agreement on my home, had turned in the leased BMW that I'd planned to buy off the lease and a move was already in process from NY to MN to live with her sister and brother-in-law while we looked for jobs.  Not only did I lose my wife of seven years but moved with no where to live and no job.

Get over it.

And BTW, I agree with Dread... there isn't a female born who isn't nuts.  There's an old saying that attests to this... you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:21:45 AM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »
Toad, you split the sheets????
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2017, 07:52:50 PM »
Nah, of course not!

I still have my original issue wife; 43 years and still going.

I was just trying to soothe the OP's pain with music.

Well, since my baby left me,
I found a new place to dwell.
It's down at the end of lonely street
at Heartbreak Hotel.

You make me so lonely baby,
I get so lonely,
I get so lonely I could die.

And although it's always crowded,
you still can find some room.

Where broken hearted lovers
do cry away their gloom.

I get so lonely,

Well, the Bell hop's tears keep flowin',
and the desk clerk's dressed in black.
Well they been so long on lonely street
They ain't ever gonna look back.

I get so lonely,

Hey now, if your baby leaves you,
and you got a tale to tell.
Just take a walk down lonely street
to Heartbreak Hotel.

<Thankyew, Thankyew VerraMuch!>
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2017, 11:11:52 PM »
Most women are wretched, even the nice ones.

I am sorry for the heartache you have now, but it will pass. 

Don't take her back if she tries, and just remember that your worth isn't determined by anything she said to you during that breakup.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2017, 02:22:53 AM »
Most women are wretched, even the nice ones.

That can be extended to cover all mankind and even domestic animals.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2017, 06:40:25 AM »
Get a grip.  She left you.  Man up.  Don't come crying in public.

You want heartbreak?  My ex left me after seven years and didn't bother to break the news until I had a sale agreement on my home, had turned in the leased BMW that I'd planned to buy off the lease and a move was already in process from NY to MN to live with her sister and brother-in-law while we looked for jobs.  Not only did I lose my wife of seven years but moved with no where to live and no job.

Get over it.

And BTW, I agree with Dread... there isn't a female born who isn't nuts.  There's an old saying that attests to this... you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em.
Lesson learned, don't fall for the mortgage, kids, wife, work all your life, paradigm that TV tells you to embrace. Trading 5 days of every week of your life for money.

I'm proud to say that about half of the dudes from my highschool graduating class never had kids, aren't married and sold their houses in their 30s and hit the road. diddlys given? Zero. Maybe it's because I'm from the sticks, something about living in the city instills a fear of disobeying the TV and not conforming. It wasn't until I reunited with some of my old friends that I noticed I had fallen victim to it myself. You'd be surprised how easy it is to live comfortably in america when you don't have to pay for a house and a woman's brood. 

Women complain about inequality, but the way modern society is setup men are encouraged to give a woman the kids she wants and sacrifice the rest of his useful life in servitude to what the woman wants. Why? Because that's what keeps men working 40+ hours a week for 40+ years.

Like I said Fbkampfer, you dodged a bullet. You've been given a second chance. Don't waste it.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2017, 02:42:35 PM »
So, just to uplift the mood, maybe make this a little more comical, let me tell you a little story about a guy I knew once. We'll call him Craig, because that was his name.

He married this girl. She was, his words, "smokin' hot". He bought the cow and paid for the privilege.

One day, he came home from work. There she was with her mother and a stack of paperwork.

"It's clear to us <gesturing to her mother> that you'll never make more than XXX per year. Therefore, we've decided to divorce you."

He was lucky he hadn't had kids with this woman. In any case, while most men don't kiss the wife goodbye when they leave the house, many, like Craig here, did kiss the house (and a couple of toys besides) good-bye when they left the wife.

As post-mortem, and just to see if he'd learned anything, I asked him, "so, was it worth it?" His reply: "she was smokin' hot!"

See, we've got two brains, but only enough blood flow to use one at a time. I'm married but my stuff is mine, as I've seen to it, push come to shove... and it won't, precisely because I'm prepared for it to do so. In fact, I've also seen to it that my wife's stuff is hers - because being prepared doesn't necessitate being a bunghole. I chose well anyway, and, if I die, she and the "next of" can pick through the rubble freely.   

Be smart. Always CYA. People respect that and it prevents a lot of conflict. Women respect that. Above all, don't be like Craig, getting led around by Dick Sargent of Bewitched fame.

There is some truth in Floob's rather experienced take. I'm more of the mind that you can play the game (if you like the game) but that you want to wear your cup and think for yourself, always, the most dangerous pronoun being "we". People are fallible, even when they're well-intended, so you have to be exceedingly careful in what you place faith.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2017, 03:53:39 PM »

Best post I have ever read on the internet!  :rock  :old:  :cheers:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!