Author Topic: Historical Gameplay :rolleyes:  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
Historical Gameplay :rolleyes:
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2002, 08:57:03 AM »
Originally posted by hblair
lol rotor. That reply didn't take long.
Just ribbin ya man. :D

I've been putting in 8hrs a day to get this good.  Ofcourse I am improving.  Just check my camps. ;).

BTW, watch the sarcasm, god forbid you just my turn into a DD heeheehee. :)

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2002, 09:02:27 AM »
Originally posted by mosgood
I got halfway through the first page of this thread before I realized it was a year ago.

Gotta luv that time trivel thing.  Welcome back.  The year is 2002 the last eleven mos have just been a figment of your imagination.  :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2002, 12:44:22 PM »
Originally posted by Aub
around the fireplace that cold, winter morning. Lozo was making balloon animals, and was quite skilled at it. All the parents were in the kitchen making birthday dinner. The next thing everyone knew, the clown grabbed little Timmy and tossed him into the fire. The parents all ran into the living room, only to find...

... Lozo the evil clown laughing maniacly as little Timmy rolled around on the floor trying to put himself out while all the other kids were screaming and crying.

Little Timmy suffered 3rd degree burns over 60% of his body but lived ... his joystick hand intact. Therapy would help the rest. But he never forgot ....

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #288 on: September 24, 2002, 03:27:16 PM »
OMG.... it Arlo!  How's Muleshoe Arlo?

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
« Reply #289 on: September 24, 2002, 04:52:55 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
... Lozo the evil clown laughing maniacly as little Timmy rolled around on the floor trying to put himself out while all the other kids were screaming and crying.

Little Timmy suffered 3rd degree burns over 60% of his body but lived ... his joystick hand intact. Therapy would help the rest. But he never forgot ....

the look of pure joy and satisfaction on Lozo's face as the cops came into the room and shot the clown dead right on the spot.

As he was reminiscing this story, he was neglecting the road.Timmy crashed his Geo Metro, and it was sent flying in the air, spiraling many times. When Timmy awoke, all he saw was...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #290 on: September 24, 2002, 05:17:03 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
OMG.... it Arlo!  How's Muleshoe Arlo?

Hiyas MT! We're doin ok in our lil corner of the world (not Muleshoe but close enough) ;) How ya doin on your end? Long time no see, bud.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #291 on: September 24, 2002, 05:23:37 PM »
Originally posted by Aub

the look of pure joy and satisfaction on Lozo's face as the cops came into the room and shot the clown dead right on the spot.

As he was reminiscing this story, he was neglecting the road.Timmy crashed his Geo Metro, and it was sent flying in the air, spiraling many times. When Timmy awoke, all he saw was...

the blurry roof of the ambulance. He could feel the movement of the vehicle as it raced toward it's destination. He heard a voice reciting his vital signs and turned to see the back of the paramedic, apparently recording or transmitting his condition to the hospital. His vitals dramatically changed, however, when the paramedic turned and faced him. He had the face of an evil clown!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2002, 05:25:53 PM by Arlo »

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
« Reply #292 on: September 24, 2002, 05:56:52 PM »
Timmy screamed and started running. He quickly realized that he was no longer in an ambulance... but in a big circus tent! Driving around in circles were many cars, each filled with a KlOwN GaNg toting Tommy Guns. The stands were filled with clowns chanting 'Death! Death! Death!'. Suddenly, one of the cars swirved towards Timmy, trying to run him over. The HoBo GaNg hopped out, and the leader spoke, saying....

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #293 on: September 24, 2002, 06:55:36 PM »
"ALL YOUR FACES ARE BELONG TO US!" and he slowly walked toward Timmy with a rather scary looking makeup kit while the crowd of evil clowns closed in.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Oh man....
« Reply #294 on: September 24, 2002, 06:57:00 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I read all 6 pages of posts, I laughed I cried, I wasted a allot of time.....

:D

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
« Reply #295 on: September 24, 2002, 09:14:56 PM »
"ALL YOUR FACES ARE BELONG TO US!" and he slowly walked toward Timmy with a rather scary looking makeup kit while the crowd of evil clowns closed in.

Timmy took quick and decisive action. He ripped the nose of the leader clown, and it died! He found their weakness! He lunged for the second clown, ripping its nose off. This only made it angry. The clown pulled out the lipstick and changed Timmy's mouth into a big smile! THE HORROR!

Just then, a group rushed in to save him, calling themselves....

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #296 on: September 24, 2002, 09:32:51 PM »
"The Online Dufe-Waffel Fire Brigade and Leather Diaper Cleaning Service" ... but at the last moment, when they realized Timmy wasn't a card carrying member, they broke off the rescue and "extended" away at the maximum climb/speed efficiency angle.

The clowns didn't even notice the flashes of the flybys ( or the holes punched in the tent from them) and continued to close in. The clown who survived the nosectomy applied chewing gum to the red bulbous artificial appendage and put it back in place. Drool fell and spittle erupted when he laughed and said, "Thanks, Timmy. I was due for a promo ... and no, not all of us are so easily dispatched."

He stopped and assumed a casual stance as he put on a pair of spectacles and said, "Please, no more spectacles."

The crowd roared with laughter. Then clown #3 handed him a pair of gardening shears .....

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #297 on: September 24, 2002, 10:04:00 PM »

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #298 on: September 24, 2002, 10:13:55 PM »
"Now, I see some of yas dont know humor even if it were dressed as a two bit hoe and stroking your nads. "

Hmmm...I think I would.
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
« Reply #299 on: September 24, 2002, 10:20:00 PM »
"The Online Dufe-Waffel Fire Brigade and Leather Diaper Cleaning Service" ... but at the last moment, when they realized Timmy wasn't a card carrying member, they broke off the rescue and "extended" away at the maximum climb/speed efficiency angle.

The clowns didn't even notice the flashes of the flybys ( or the holes punched in the tent from them) and continued to close in. The clown who survived the nosectomy applied chewing gum to the red bulbous artificial appendage and put it back in place. Drool fell and spittle erupted when he laughed and said, "Thanks, Timmy. I was due for a promo ... and no, not all of us are so easily dispatched."

He stopped and assumed a casual stance as he put on a pair of spectacles and said, "Please, no more spectacles."

The crowd roared with laughter. Then clown #3 handed him a pair of gardening shears .....

Dr. Klown walked to the surgery table they was setting Timmy on. He soon went until an in-depth explanation of how and why a normal human being needs to be turned into a clown. Timmy didn't hear much, however, because the first step was 'a complete vasectomy'.

Timmy started screaming frantically, kicking all over the place, and he managed to...