Author Topic: Object down times  (Read 300 times)

Offline TechWrek

• Zinc Member
Object down times
« on: May 09, 2017, 05:17:08 AM »
Have object down times always been in game time versus real time? I noticed that now objects which say they are down for X minutes are really only down for X/2 minutes of real time.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
Re: Object down times
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:30:58 AM »
 :headscratch: I'm pretty sure that objects are down for the time given in real world time. IE: VH is down for 5 mins. So it should be up in 5 mins real world time.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:21:10 PM »
Tech,

Hangers and VH are unaffected by resupply and stay down for 15 minutes once destroyed with current settings.  All other objects' downtimes can be influenced by the factories corresponding to those objects.  If those factories are damaged, then those objects related to a factory will have longer downtimes.  They can also have shortened downtimes by a resupply box dropped in proximity.  Current settings reduce the downtimes by 10 minutes for each base supply box dropped coming from a different base.  When checking downtimes, someone may have dropped a resupply box to shorten the downtime.  That resupply box will reduce all the downtimes of all objects within proximity at the same time unless it is a hanger or VH.  All objects begin rebuilding once they are destroyed.
"One-Eye"

Offline TechWrek

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 03:24:44 AM »
What I have observed is that in the absence of resupply some, if not all, object down times go down by more than one second for every second of real time. I believe this is a bug and that object down times have not always behaved this way.