Author Topic: Being King of The Hill - By yourself....  (Read 2681 times)

Online Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Being King of The Hill - By yourself....
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2017, 04:50:49 PM »
You should come to king of the hill special event  :D.   Whilst your enemy pilots wont be friendly you will get good honourable fights 90% of the time with like minded individuals.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2017, 08:43:53 AM »
Did you join the forums years before playing the game? Says you been a forum member since Nov. 2008.  :headscratch:
kinda, I played back in 09 for a few months but my internet was horrible as we are in the sticks, so when I was able to play it wasn't good (on my side not the game).  now I got some ninja 5.0 interstellar galletic dial up and I'm killing it now.

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2017, 08:44:28 AM »
You should come to king of the hill special event  :D.   Whilst your enemy pilots wont be friendly you will get good honourable fights 90% of the time with like minded individuals.

Thanks Bruv, I did wonder in there once by chance.... Didn't last long.  :devil 

I don't goto the highschool kids area, i'll just stay here in my little kids sandbox...  :salute
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 09:30:35 AM »
I usually let people rtb if they can no longer fight (lose wing/engine/etc).

Its a good habit to continue.  :angel:

Try flying wingman with a guy that's AFK....I've done it a few times all the while typing on 200 until he gets back and looks off his wing  :D   Met a few players that way, were friends to this day   :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2017, 03:51:53 PM »
kinda, I played back in 09 for a few months but my internet was horrible as we are in the sticks, so when I was able to play it wasn't good (on my side not the game).

Gotya.  :aok

now I got some ninja 5.0 interstellar galletic dial up and I'm killing it now.

Well, I'll say that dial-up performs well. I've never saw you warping or anything.  :aok