Author Topic: Shade Accounts  (Read 18053 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Shade Accounts
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2017, 03:06:52 PM »
All this high tech stuff from a guy that sounds like he's running a first gen Pentium computer & video card...

BS Checklist - complete.

Don't join the sweetheart-squad, bro. It won't help the community shine. :)

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
Don't join the sweetheart-squad, bro. It won't help the community shine. :)

LOL - Trust me...the "community" has been tarnished for some time. One more won't make a difference :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2017, 04:45:23 PM »
LOL - Trust me...the "community" has been tarnished for some time. One more won't make a difference :D

'One more' always makes a difference. Dogpiling Icepac because Junky has issues with him, however, isn't helping you or anyone deal with their exaggerated frustrations. :D

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2017, 05:33:05 PM »
'One more' always makes a difference. Dogpiling Icepac because Junky has issues with him, however, isn't helping you or anyone deal with their exaggerated frustrations. :D

Not really...It's guys like him, Cybro, and a few others that use their "creativity" to destroy the game. It's not exaggerated...it's justified. Period.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2017, 05:38:01 PM »
Not really...It's guys like him, Cybro, and a few others that use their "creativity" to destroy the game. It's not exaggerated...it's justified. Period.

That was funny but a perfect example. Carry on.  :ahand

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2017, 06:47:15 PM »
That was funny but a perfect example. Carry on.  :ahand

And thus another toolbag shines brightly.  :rofl

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2017, 07:27:31 PM »
And thus another toolbag shines brightly.  :rofl

Everyone has an opinion. Mine is that the real toolbags are the whiners and complainers and behavior crusaders and not those who support the game and community in a more productive way. I've even seen more people share my opinion than yours yet, unfortunately, cries are a lot louder than smiles. You're way too over-hyped about how others play and not nearly as capable of making the best of what is really probably the best game online. Or are you? Try it (or even try it again, if there was a moment in your past where you can recall being just .... happy and content with AH). :)

You represent the tarnish, my friend. Try to get past that. ;)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2017, 07:52:29 PM »
if I did not have my shade accounts I would not have been able to change sides as easily as I have today and would not have had as much fun as I have.  Only 1 person had an issue and that seemed personal rather than anything particular to shade accounts.

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2017, 12:01:16 AM »
if I did not have my shade accounts I would not have been able to change sides as easily as I have today and would not have had as much fun as I have.  Only 1 person had an issue and that seemed personal rather than anything particular to shade accounts.

Great idea...think I'm going to go create a shade account so I can experience this equality you speak of.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2017, 12:25:43 AM »
Send the film in and let HTC decide if it's foul play...how do you know they beelined??? What if they upped went AFK came back and luckily saw you....

Can't be too  :noid it's just a game.
Not sure about that on JunkyII? It is pretty hard to spot a landed aircraft! Have had several parked goons go unnoticed parked at towns. They werent even trying to hide under trees. Either way, its still disappointing. Just like "bomb and balers" and "Ho shots" some folk just cant help being dicks I guess :furious
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2017, 12:36:50 AM »
Everyone has an opinion. Mine is that the real toolbags are the whiners and complainers and behavior crusaders and not those who support the game and community in a more productive way. I've even seen more people share my opinion than yours yet, unfortunately, cries are a lot louder than smiles. You're way too over-hyped about how others play and not nearly as capable of making the best of what is really probably the best game online. Or are you? Try it (or even try it again, if there was a moment in your past where you can recall being just .... happy and content with AH). :)

AMEN SIR! I just cant understand those players! On one hand they gripe about numbers and lack of fights, then go around cursing at others game play/fun. Are we trying to build number of players or not? This is a HUGE deal for me. I know several potential players that didnt want to play with all the vitriol they received from these types. This game was a GOD SEND for me, so I take a bit of offence to all this crap :mad: 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2017, 02:39:55 AM »
AMEN SIR! I just cant understand those players! On one hand they gripe about numbers and lack of fights, then go around cursing at others game play/fun. Are we trying to build number of players or not? This is a HUGE deal for me. I know several potential players that didnt want to play with all the vitriol they received from these types. This game was a GOD SEND for me, so I take a bit of offence to all this crap :mad:

Exactly. There's a big difference between shaming them into leaving and showing them how to have more fun.  :cheers:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2017, 08:39:31 AM »

Cybro has done nothing to destroy the game.  His actions in game are harmless.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2017, 08:52:39 AM »

You might think it's the best game online but where are the numbers going??? It ain't people complaining about the lack of fights, those are the people who are already gone...and they're right. There's time when you can't find a good fight even during primetime...and it's not a fault of HTC...it's a bunch of sissy's....who call out other people for having an ego but who are actually afraid to die or get beat in a video game.

So I'll continue to call the majority around here sissy little lady boys until they sack up and give a good fight...until then, jump off your high horse troll
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2017, 09:46:59 AM »
Last night, late night eastern, Rooks had a choice of fighting against the horde at A8 with some of those uber pilots coming in at 20k+ to pick those already out numbered 3,4 to 1  :rolleyes: or a 3 way going over furball island. While we were still out numbered the odds werent as bad with it being a 3 way. The fighting went on for 30-60 minutes until the wirbles showed up to spoil the fight. Say good bye to the furball  :(

Its not like anyone was taking bases and we needed ground cover.