Author Topic: #MAGA  (Read 7031 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: #MAGA
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2018, 03:07:58 AM »
None of this is the fault of the game or the developers.  It is a change in the type of players that are online now.  So many people demand changes to attract new players, but those changes would make this game something completely different than it is.  The game is fine.  We just need to find a way to show the modern player what a gem Aces High is.

This comes down to we the players making this an inviting place.  We have this wonderful playground to play in.  Let's stop throwing sand.
like I said... AH needs to advertise on ww2 Facebook pages as to attempt to attract more players. I’m atleast. 7 groups that have 15k plus members. I’m just a member and can’t advertise without admin approval, but maybe someone can pull a strong or two to advertise.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2018, 06:06:37 AM »

There wasn’t a re-supply dynamic back then. The-supplying avoids fighting by sneaking ground vehicles under the new GV far under trees with engine off. As soon as the enemy flies off the start up and charge into town to re-sup. That didn’t happen back then.   Do you remember the 12 hour rule? If so if killed a lot of good players attitude towards fighting in the MA.

So pop a beer, find a comfy chair that has a footrest, and listen to "They Way We Were" while you gaze out the window and vegetate.

- oldman (highly recommended activity, actually.  better than yoga.)

Some things grow, some remain stagnant. We all choose where we want to fit in.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2018, 08:53:27 AM »
like I said... AH needs to advertise on ww2 Facebook pages as to attempt to attract more players. I’m atleast. 7 groups that have 15k plus members. I’m just a member and can’t advertise without admin approval, but maybe someone can pull a strong or two to advertise.

We all ready have done Facebook adds. The ROI was not sustainable.

HiTech

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2018, 12:26:31 PM »
We all ready have done Facebook adds. The ROI was not sustainable.

HiTech
I see.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline John Galt

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2018, 05:51:22 PM »
Make Aceshigh Great Again.  Can we get some new planes in the game please i dont care about all the little things its been way too long now working on them we need something to spice things up a bit here

we need some daily missions to complete in the main arena that pay out rewards like PERKS!

a new way to capture a field would be kinda cool

oh yeah we need some new planes and tanks in the game how cool would that be for EVERYONE!

rant over flame away :bolt:

Sounds like you want to play War Thunder or WOP

VDub