Author Topic: B-24 Skins  (Read 649 times)

Offline True

• Zinc Member
B-24 Skins
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:24:15 PM »
<S> All,

I'm pretty new to the game [returning after a decade], and ran into what I believe is a bug. I have enabled auto download of skins for the aircraft in the Hanger, and have seen the neat designs to all the planes; that is except for the B-24, which I love flying. The only skin available, is the default Dragon one. The others in the drop down menu are all red, and unable to select. I have experimented switching up the other planes skins and they work fine. I'm not sure why the B-24 would not be available when others are.

Please assist and let me know if this is in fact a glitch/bug, or do I just need to download an additional patch with more skins.

Thank you,
True

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: B-24 Skins
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 08:00:40 PM »
You may not have down loaded them yet. It does take some time to get all the skins. You can go here https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/skins/ and download the skins for yourself. Be aware that once you go on line the game will still have to update a file before those skins become available to you, no more than a minute or two.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:56:02 PM »
Many times when I want to get skins I just go to the TA and hit the AFK button and enable skin download and do a few other things. Come back in half an hour and check the progress.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline True

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 09:31:56 AM »
The Fugative, that worked great!
Thank you!

True