Author Topic: Another 737 down  (Read 32876 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Another 737 down
« Reply #315 on: May 22, 2019, 08:45:32 PM »
Sounds like some 2001 A space Odyssey stuff goin on here. Wasn't the robot named HAL?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/why_did_trump_hold_a_rally_in_this_small_pennsylvania_town.html

It's plane related.

He knows  ;)
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: May 22, 2019, 08:54:09 PM »
Got factual references for your theory?

No, he doesn’t.   But I posted the info correcting his assertion.  Feel free to bury your hatchet and read it. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #317 on: May 22, 2019, 08:54:51 PM »
Sounds like some 2001 A space Odyssey stuff goin on here. Wasn't the robot named HAL?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/why_did_trump_hold_a_rally_in_this_small_pennsylvania_town.html

It's plane related.

He knows  ;)

Cashill is a quack.   I saw that article this morning and simply rolled my eyes. 
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #318 on: May 22, 2019, 09:06:09 PM »
Cashill is a quack.   I saw that article this morning and simply rolled my eyes.

I don't believe it's a coincidence with how much Trump knows about planes. Interesting nontheless.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #319 on: May 22, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »
I don't believe it's a coincidence with how much Trump knows about planes. Interesting nontheless.

It could be him trolling.   It could just be happenstance. 

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: May 22, 2019, 11:01:41 PM »
It could be him trolling.   It could just be happenstance.

Oh of course hes trolling. He's saying "I know what you did last summer." 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #321 on: May 23, 2019, 08:24:48 AM »
Oh of course hes trolling. He's saying "I know what you did last summer."

If he is, very few are aware of it.   

Frankly, I consider the theory nonsense.   Anything Cashill says you can pretty much believe the opposite. 
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #322 on: May 23, 2019, 08:44:39 AM »
The Navy missile theory of TWA 800?  The reason I doubt it is because I don't think a crew of sailors that know they were doing a missile drill right when TWA 800 went down could keep that secret. Somebody would have blabbed by now. Think of the millions they'd get for the book rights.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: May 23, 2019, 09:01:40 AM »
The Navy missile theory of TWA 800?  The reason I doubt it is because I don't think a crew of sailors that know they were doing a missile drill right when TWA 800 went down could keep that secret. Somebody would have blabbed by now. Think of the millions they'd get for the book rights.

That's no joke.

It's also how you know the moon landings were real based on plain common sense.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #324 on: May 23, 2019, 09:19:41 AM »
If he is, very few are aware of it.   

Frankly, I consider the theory nonsense.   Anything Cashill says you can pretty much believe the opposite.

Nothing Trump does is a coincidence. Why else pick that town. It's like a wink wink nod nod type of thing.

Ehh, they can keep anything a secret and cover it with their "official" story and it won't matter what anyone says or thinks. Military members would not come out and say anything, just like they don't say anything about UFOs they see and record. That's why the Pentagon said they document UFO cases recently, but won't tell us Jack Crap after that about their "research". Military members would be in serious trouble if they told. Now, I'm not saying a rocket did hit it. Just that they can cover up pretty much anything, especially back then. Money payoffs are also a hell of a drug.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2019, 09:36:55 AM »
People dismiss real conspiracies because of blind adherence to belief in the fake ones.

TWA 800 was probably a coverup for a bomb on board.   That's the most plausible scenario.    There was too much riding on that being discovered by the public.  In any case the Navy didn't do it.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: May 23, 2019, 09:54:40 AM »

Trump knows something about airplanes?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: May 23, 2019, 10:01:21 AM »
People dismiss real conspiracies because of blind adherence to belief in the fake ones.

TWA 800 was probably a coverup for a bomb on board.   That's the most plausible scenario.    There was too much riding on that being discovered by the public.  In any case the Navy didn't do it.

Yeah I don't believe the Navy would do it... but a DS could for what ever reason. <Think recent missile shot at AF1> Weren't there hundreds of accounts of people saying they saw a missile though?  Was before my time so I don't really know a lot of info about it.  That being said. It's still easy to cover it up with what ever their "official" story is.  He knows a good bit about planes which is why I wouldn't put him past it to know about it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #328 on: May 23, 2019, 10:04:29 AM »
Yeah I don't believe the Navy would do it... but a DS could for what ever reason. <Think recent missile shot at AF1> Weren't there hundreds of accounts of people saying they saw a missile though?  Was before my time so I don't really know a lot of info about it.  That being said. It's still easy to cover it up with what ever their "official" story is.  He knows a good bit about planes which is why I wouldn't put him past it to know about it.

I could see a Stinger-type missile used by hostiles fired from a boat.   But the Navy?  No.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #329 on: May 23, 2019, 11:12:41 AM »
Trump knows something about airplanes?

I’m sure he knows they go fast.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek