Author Topic: If your going to jump sides and shoot your own country, please dont come back.  (Read 4222 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Someone oughta create a squad called the 'side-switchers' and make a point of switching as often as possible. Even better if they are regularly spread out amongst the three sides. Extra points for shooting down squadies.

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
Whatever side I play on I always put in the same effort

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
We don't pay Hitech $14.95 for the pleasure of getting our teeth kicked in by greifers

I'll try to remember that, next time I'm defending a base against the Pigs.

- oldman

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member

- oldman

:aok
Pies not kicks.

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
When your country is passive and the other two ignore you, here is what you do:
Organize a mission to take an enemy base, either by attacking it yourself (people go where they see others) or in the old days you could have posted a mission. Then, switch to the other country and defend against your own mission. Congratulations, you started your own private war.
The reactions on ch200 when you start shooting down the mission players are the cherry on top :)

All in good spirit. It’s been years since I did this. Thanks for reminding me  :aok
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
I, like many others, go where the fight is. If my country, despite what it is, has no good fights or is constantly slaughtering bases, I am going to switch or log off. I have no chess piece nationalism, unlike other games I play where there are streaks of patriotism, even nationalism in some circumstances. But, that is not here in the MA. I am pro-Axis in events though, but that likely goes without saying.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Ahh Redd you see, I like to be everyone's friend and everyones enemy. That makes it fair for everyone  :D
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member

We don't pay Hitech $14.95 for the pleasure of getting our teeth kicked in by greifers

- oldman

My, an out of context use of a snippet to smear people to serve ones self with fake news oldman. Below is the full statement which you are trying to create a falsehood with your choice to use only a cherry picked snippet.....

We don't pay Hitech $14.95 for the pleasure of getting our teeth kicked in by greifers who know we are stuck flying garbage planes against their late war rides. 
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
My, an out of context use of a snippet to smear people to serve ones self with fake news oldman. Below is the full statement which you are trying to create a falsehood with your choice to use only a cherry picked snippet.....

Practice becoming a better cartoon pilot and it does not matter what the other side flies.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Contrary to the belief of some, no matter how amazing a stick you may be (or believe you are) it always matters if the other side flies more advanced cartoon planes. Then it all literally depends on how incompetent the other side is at flying them. If they are totally outside their element, I can see how shooting one of them down easily feels like accomplishment or superiority. And yes, in a sense it is ..... just not worth bragging about.

Then there are acceptingly mediocre flyers that don't care if they win or lose as long as the fight is fun.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
If you are bragging about a game you have more issues to contend with.

I will take the group flying MW planes. They do so because they do not need the LW and to survive.

It is also much more fun.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member

Sorry.  I understand now.  You're only a griefer if you're flying a better plane.  Makes sense.

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member

Sorry.  I understand now.  You're only a griefer if you're flying a better plane.  Makes sense.

- oldman

:D
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member

- oldman

So basically its cool to vulch in a Yak 9T or Spit 5 or even a Mossie. Good to know.
Pies not kicks.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
So this is still a thing huh?

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV