Author Topic: If your going to jump sides and shoot your own country, please dont come back.  (Read 4224 times)

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
The only problem I have with a side switch is the player that watches a raid take off for a "mission".  On the runway when you launch.  Then switches after take off and is waiting on the other end, knowing what you are bringing.  Its poor taste all around.

As far as switching for side balance or squads that switch every month?  Not a thing wrong with it.  No such thing as a designated home base country.  I met more great people by moving around and getting to know players. 

Broaden your horizons!!!  Some squads switch.  Most don't.  Doesn't matter.  Just have fun.

+1
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
When a guy on your NOE mission disco's and switches sides to bust it.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
When anyone in the game logs off but you really know they switched sides to play under their alias to specifically ruin everything you do. Sumpin' oughta be done.  :old:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
When anyone in the game logs off but you really know they switched sides to play under their alias to specifically ruin everything you do. Sumpin' oughta be done.  :old:

Do you have people in game that hate you?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Do you have people in game that hate you?

Everyone! Especially my squadies!  :old:

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
I will switch sides anytime I want.

Make me.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
I'd say for the most part I fly Knights, but I'll go wherever the fight is or to the low #'s side to farm perks and fly cheap 262s. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
When a guy on your NOE mission disco's and switches sides to bust it.

Griefers can be reported to support@hitechcreations.com .

Offline OldDoom

• Zinc Member
Nothing wrong with loyalty to one side, it's only a problem when you want to impose that on other players.

So true FLS. I personally don't switch sides nor do many of my LCA squaddies. I like flying with my squaddies and I am a loyal rook to a fault! That's just the way I roll but I don't begrudge anyone switching sides if they want. The only exception would be those that switch to spy on the other sides and report back to the home country. Now that does tick me off!

This question has often made me wonder though. I am a loyal rook because I originally spawned out there made friends there and now feel patriotic to the country. So what if I had been a Russian vs an American? Just food for thought.

<S> OldDoom

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
I'll help you out with the first one

Tongs

Side switcher
Always trying to make a base capture harder
Sucks in GV's

been so long since I was stuck to a side...pretty sure I started as Bish.... now I am loyal to the side being jumped on...Unless I read the map wrong and am stuck to the side I thought was being jumped on...and get stuck with a hording crowd....

I have only met 1 Bish and 1 Knight that actually voiced their issue with me.... I know who they are and I try to stay away from them...not always possible but I do my best.... In fact I think both have actually left the game....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:39:58 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Try switching sides. Get to know the players in the other countries. They are just as nice and cooperate like the everyone in your country. It is a game. You log on to have fun. Competition is fun but do not take it personal. Salute players that get the best of you. The next time you log on you will get the best of them. Things tend to go in cycles.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Try switching sides. Get to know the players in the other countries. They are just as nice and cooperate like the everyone in your country. It is a game. You log on to have fun. Competition is fun but do not take it personal. Salute players that get the best of you. The next time you log on you will get the best of them. Things tend to go in cycles.

:salute

Yeah.... last month my wife got on her menstrual cycle and ran my arse over.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Yeah.... last month my wife got on her menstrual cycle and ran my arse over.
Not that kind of Cycle Shuff! Put the blender down! You are embarrassing your self  :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Not that kind of Cycle Shuff! Put the blender down! You are embarrassing your self  :rofl

Oh.... hey pass the salt.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Oh.... hey pass the salt.
I have Coarse Kosher, Pink Himalayan, Sea Salt and whats this one...uh Bath Salts....whatever the heck that is :devil Oh also found some Epsom Salt. Wait why is that hidden in what I thought was a sugar bowl :uhoh Might explain why I am not as Full Of IT? That evil woman :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain