Author Topic: If your going to jump sides and shoot your own country, please dont come back.  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
So this is still a thing huh?

Only to the fevered imagination of those with an imaginary fever.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Red switched sides 3 months ago!
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member

Hah!  Look who just lumbered out of the woods!

- oldman

Offline save

• Gold Member
Many with me fly pretty much only ENY 20+ planes and don't even notice ENY changes, with a very few exceptions.
It's not until ENY 35+ strikes you get problems choosing a ride.

IF you want your squad to switch side, it's OK, if you don't OK.

The problems trying to start a fight is that no-one up a plane anymore but a battalion of Wirbies appear immediately instead.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member

Sorry.  I understand now.  You're only a griefer if you're flying a better plane.  Makes sense.

- oldman

No, you have a personal problem with POTW that you decided being openly disingenuous and modifying publicly what I wrote is as OK as Mueller recently being found to have modified a transcript from a phone call to make an innocent person look like they committed a crime. You modified my post out of context with malice for your feelings. You were caught being disingenuous so you obfuscated with an additional attack to cover your lame act. I don't need to repeat Arlo's explanation concerning late war rides and the realities since POTW can take down late war riders while ENY crippled. We don't find it a fun use of our $14.95 after a month or more almost every night having to do that. If you are getting caught alone at a field we are commencing an attack to capture, you chose to be there alone and unsuporrted by your countrymen. Seems you are making poor choice and avoiding responsibilty by attacking POTW.

Stop trying to make yourself out as the arbitrator of how customers should play this game as "St. Victim the Elder Pious". It makes you look lame and petty trying to get even for choosing to fly alone against squads. Sorry at this late stage you don't have friends to fly with like POTW has been fortunate to have for the last 15 years. In reality you are just another red guy to us and a target to tower. Given the chance you will do exactly the same to us Oh Elder Pious.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Many with me fly pretty much only ENY 20+ planes and don't even notice ENY changes, with a very few exceptions.
It's not until ENY 35+ strikes you get problems choosing a ride.

IF you want your squad to switch side, it's OK, if you don't OK.

The problems trying to start a fight is that no-one up a plane anymore but a battalion of Wirbies appear immediately instead.

lol I have seen that on occasion.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
No, you have a personal problem with POTW that you decided being openly disingenuous and modifying publicly what I wrote is as OK as Mueller recently being found to have modified a transcript from a phone call to make an innocent person look like they committed a crime. You modified my post out of context with malice for your feelings. You were caught being disingenuous so you obfuscated with an additional attack to cover your lame act. I don't need to repeat Arlo's explanation concerning late war rides and the realities since POTW can take down late war riders while ENY crippled. We don't find it a fun use of our $14.95 after a month or more almost every night having to do that. If you are getting caught alone at a field we are commencing an attack to capture, you chose to be there alone and unsuporrted by your countrymen. Seems you are making poor choice and avoiding responsibilty by attacking POTW.

Stop trying to make yourself out as the arbitrator of how customers should play this game as "St. Victim the Elder Pious". It makes you look lame and petty trying to get even for choosing to fly alone against squads. Sorry at this late stage you don't have friends to fly with like POTW has been fortunate to have for the last 15 years. In reality you are just another red guy to us and a target to tower. Given the chance you will do exactly the same to us Oh Elder Pious.

HEY!!!! Shut up and jump into my frying pan!    :devil    :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
The only problem I have with a side switch is the player that watches a raid take off for a "mission".  On the runway when you launch.  Then switches after take off and is waiting on the other end, knowing what you are bringing.  Its poor taste all around.

As far as switching for side balance or squads that switch every month?  Not a thing wrong with it.  No such thing as a designated home base country.  I met more great people by moving around and getting to know players. 

Broaden your horizons!!!  Some squads switch.  Most don't.  Doesn't matter.  Just have fun. 

AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Are you efin serious with this post??...
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
I would never do that.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Online SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Shifty  :salute

☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member

Same only different.  :devil

:cheers:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
So basically its cool to vulch in a Yak 9T or Spit 5 or even a Mossie. Good to know.
Here, let me educate you some more:
EVERYTHING you do in a Mossie is cool. Even bursting in flames.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Here, let me educate you some more:
EVERYTHING you do in a Mossie is cool. Even bursting in flames.

Especially the Mk XVI, which is very hard to get bomber gunner kills in.

Offline John Galt

• Copper Member
Someone has sand in their crack. 

VDub