Author Topic: Another 737 down  (Read 8208 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Another 737 down
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2020, 02:39:24 PM »
I respect your loyalty to POTUS, I honestly do. 

But you should understand that I am completely apolitical. Forgive me, but I have never encountered a politician anywhere in the world that I could relate to or even trust. I tend to believe that a group of working stiffs could sit down and arrive at better solutions to our problems than any of the people we elect.

It goes without saying that I have the utmost respect for you.  Hopefully that is still evident.

I'm a firm believer in TRUST-BUT-VERIFY.   I trust him so far because he hasn't betrayed me on anything (except the stupid bump stock ban but I won't get into that).

Your last sentence is precisely why I voted for Trump.   I think it was William Buckley who said we would have better government in the USA if we picked the first 435 names out of the phone book and sent them to Congress instead of the bozos we keep electing.   The system in the USA was designed to be run by citizens not a professional ruling class.   That Trump doesn't come from the latter is why both sides oppose him vehemently on everything, right or wrong.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2020, 03:08:20 PM »
I love Canada and its people. But they just need to wake up to what is really going on with the political globalist agenda.

Here are 2 great researcher journalist from Canada that are doing a fantastic job. These are real journalist. No agenda but to expose the real corruption  going on.
People should realize that this is far deeper than what they see on the surface.

Amazing Polly: I highly recommend watching as many of her videos as you can. So much research and in depth studies of who these people are. She is great. This is what real "free press" is all about. Surprised YouTube hasn't kicked her off yet 
https://youtu.be/Anvf2FWTmtI

Kip Simpson: Exposing elected officials being indicted and charged all around the US. You won't see these on MSM. Notice how many there are just in the last 3 months. Perhaps the realest reason they hate Trump as much as they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRHC4MbP5U

Our problems could be fixed. But until the people wake up and realise they have been scammed by evil, the problems will never stop.

Who is Donald Trump:
1980 Rona Barret interview.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

I absolutely do think the guy is on our side, for once.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:10:03 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2020, 04:23:34 PM »
Trump has told almost 16,000 verifiable lies since becoming Prez. That has to more than any other 'professional' politician. He is like the boy who cried wold to many times. When there finally is a wolf no one believes. The way he and his minions are dancing around the killing of the head terrorist could be another lie.

Then there is this,

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
Trump has told almost 16,000 verifiable lies since becoming Prez. That has to more than any other 'professional' politician. He is like the boy who cried wold to many times. When there finally is a wolf no one believes. The way he and his minions are dancing around the killing of the head terrorist could be another lie.

16,000.  LOL.   You couldn't even come up with ten off the top of your head.   But let's just say you were correct for the sake of argument.   The fact that he's delivered on just about all his promises still puts him light years ahead of any politician you can name.

A prediction is not a lie, either, btw.  It's a guess.  (But if we wind up fighting Iran then Obama will have started a war with them thanks to his appeasement policies...it will just have taken some time in the pipeline for it to come true.   So Trump will wind up right in a way.)   

He goads people into doing things the way he wants them done and has been quite successful at it.   Nobody bats 1.000 but anything over .300 is pretty solid.    He has lived rent-free in Obama's head for years.   Wouldn't surprise me if this was reverse-psychology.

TDS is real.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:04:17 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2020, 05:12:14 PM »
Gents, arguing about politicians isn't going to change anything and it's liable to leave bad feelings.

It also presses on Skuzzy's Rule 14 so I am going to respectfully ask HiTech to lock it up.

Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2020, 05:34:48 PM »
Gents, arguing about politicians isn't going to change anything and it's liable to leave bad feelings.

It also presses on Skuzzy's Rule 14 so I am going to respectfully ask HiTech to lock it up.

Agreed.  I think we've gone far-enough afield.

Cheers, sir.    :salute :cheers:
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2020, 05:56:00 PM »

I agree. Maybe some ban hammer for good measure.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2020, 06:23:45 PM »
this thread kind of reminds me if this guy at the legion. he was talking about how mr Rogers was the deadliest marine. when I mentioned that mr Roger's never served, he got all upset and won't talk to me.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2020, 06:35:43 PM »
this thread kind of reminds me if this guy at the legion. he was talking about how mr Rogers was the deadliest marine. when I mentioned that mr Roger's never served, he got all upset and won't talk to me.

semp

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2020, 08:28:32 PM »

semp

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mr-rogers-military

https://www.facebook.com/nationalarchivesstlouis/posts/mr-fred-rogers-became-a-household-name-more-than-fifty-years-ago-when-he-pioneer/2400690636609956/

So it appears he did register for the draft - but he was never called up.  Bone spurs perhaps??   :bolt:

=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2020, 08:43:51 PM »

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mr-rogers-military

https://www.facebook.com/nationalarchivesstlouis/posts/mr-fred-rogers-became-a-household-name-more-than-fifty-years-ago-when-he-pioneer/2400690636609956/

So it appears he did register for the draft - but he was never called up.  Bone spurs perhaps??   :bolt:

As a Coast Guard Vet I don't care about bone spurs or any of that nonsense.   There are many ways to serve and one doesn't have to be a hired hand with a gun or grenade to do it.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2020, 08:50:59 PM »

I suspect it already has.  Let's zip this one up.

And will someone please find Skuzzy, kick him away from his strange automobiles, and get him back to doing what he does best?

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2020, 09:10:01 PM »
You might want to revisit that statement. Just one small example of Trump's popularity in Canada,

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/10/world/canada/g-7-justin-trudeau-trump.html

Bird cage liner
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2020, 09:11:19 PM »
This is how most Canadians feel

(Image removed from quote.)

Only thing they missed is trudeau hiding under a table crying.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2020, 09:20:05 PM »

I think that you may have a point.  This topic has certainly wandered into the “Forum Rule Violations-O-Matic” candidate area.  Just waiting to see if it will broach other areas like religion, sex, drugs, commercial product placement or just go off topic with something like this:

(This is actually a somewhat interesting video; my only comment/disappointment is that they don’t discuss the lore that Titebond III has micro particles in it which supposedly helps when you are trying to glue up large veneer sheets.  They may have run out of time.  I do not know.)

I should say though, in case you are wondering, that I do find these types of threads interesting. 

Not that anyone is going to change my mind, or that anyone is going to change their minds.  It is just interesting to read the current comments of those who just a few years ago thought that the moral fabric of western democracy had come undone when someone showed up to a press conference in a tan suit.

Saluting North Korean Generals, conceding the largest conflict area in history without a fight, turning our backs on our allies and leaving them to be slaughtered, bombing our OWN bases, and…..   

It doesn’t matter…

The myths that hold our society together are no longer working.

As long as my fellow Nits keep bringing me GV sups, all will be good. 

<S>

=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate