Author Topic: 800nate Video  (Read 4703 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: 800nate Overshoots twice (Says he kill-shot himself) LOL
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2020, 05:27:30 AM »
Shuffle can you go bish so I can vouch you? Oh wait that's Sooners job!
:rofl So I am not the only feller to notice this!!!! Have a few films on this! It broke my heart when I saw who was participating in that :furious
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: 800nate Video
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2020, 08:02:57 AM »
I awoke this morning to my Skyyr-senses tingling.

I going to go out on a limb and say that no one has heard Mindy/ULPink on Vox or on Stream, but has seen high recent usage of 190s and La7s.

So, how awkward are some people going to be feeling when/if it turns out ULPink is Skyyr.

You dawg you  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline LNG15

• Nickel Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2020, 08:52:16 AM »
"I awoke this morning with my Skyyr-senses tingling!" Really? If that is the case then how come he flew under as StarFox? I seen his videos and he flew under that before he left again. Dolby you keep thinking of him so much.... I myself only ever faced him once but he has told me though that I am a good stick. I say Mindy is herself, and herself alone. I will only say this once in this thread! Just because people say one thing and then everyone says another that people will hate each other or call others out! It is a game people, I admit I have my moments getting pissed off, but I keep trying or I get off for awhile and listen to ASMR vids on YT. But seriously guys knock it off. 800nate no matter what happened it is a game, when you fly anything can happen! I have faced you more than a few times and most you get me and I get you time to time. But seriously man just let it go that you got killed. And calling people SIMP, I mean come on its all a game. I ain't perfect myself but I calm down after awhile. This seriously needs to stop and people can fly what they want to fly as well.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2020, 09:12:53 AM »
1stpar3 - it would be fun. Being in europe i fly mainly euro times, but one of those days...

As for unloaded dive, yeah, nice and smooth 0g. This is -3 territory pushed over while flying in 90 degrees banks. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, simply the video shows it being used and i think we've all seen it on and off as a defensive tactic. I just wish flight model punished it little more. Someone who does that shouldn't have E to follow you up after an overshoot..

Offline 800nate800

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2020, 09:32:45 AM »
"I awoke this morning with my Skyyr-senses tingling!" Really? If that is the case then how come he flew under as StarFox? I seen his videos and he flew under that before he left again. Dolby you keep thinking of him so much.... I myself only ever faced him once but he has told me though that I am a good stick. I say Mindy is herself, and herself alone. I will only say this once in this thread! Just because people say one thing and then everyone says another that people will hate each other or call others out! It is a game people, I admit I have my moments getting pissed off, but I keep trying or I get off for awhile and listen to ASMR vids on YT. But seriously guys knock it off. 800nate no matter what happened it is a game, when you fly anything can happen! I have faced you more than a few times and most you get me and I get you time to time. But seriously man just let it go that you got killed. And calling people SIMP, I mean come on its all a game. I ain't perfect myself but I calm down after awhile. This seriously needs to stop and people can fly what they want to fly as well.
i dont care that i got killed lmao. im mad that this bs got to the forum
former squeaker, but you wont 1v1 about it
Most my friends are banned......
Kommando Nowotny

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2020, 10:21:32 AM »
:rofl So I am not the only feller to notice this!!!! Have a few films on this! It broke my heart when I saw who was participating in that :furious

Who is he referring to? Certainly not me. Who is shuffles?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2020, 11:06:23 AM »
Take up the 152 then own noobs. It’s more fun!

I'll try that one.  I keep tail stalling it trying to fly it like the 190d or spitfires =(  Thanks!
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »
should go watch the film a few more times dumb bimbo

I was there and I recorded it so, whatever! <S>
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 02:08:40 PM by ULPink »
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2020, 11:09:25 AM »
Thought it was a good film, wish I had graphics like that.
Good job Mindy
Goat

I use Twitch (AHMindy) and OBS studio...does a pretty good job/  My AH film viewer crashes a lot so I do not use it anymore.
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2020, 11:13:00 AM »
Nice flying Mindy, looked like a fun furball

<S>

Yes it was fun all night.  I don't care if I die in a good fight...it is always my fault.  I cannot believe I survived that one.
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2020, 11:14:34 AM »
Pink!  Nice flying, loved the video.  As for all the other comments to the negative, meh.  I thought the music was fun, had a beat you could dance to.............I loved the fight, I've been on both sides of that one, trying to force an overshoot and get a shot is hard, and trying not to get pinged when you try to maintain e, or just misjudge speed and slide out in front of your target is challenging.  Looked like he may have been a bit schizophrenic on that last pass, and didn't commit to the turn fight, and slid out in front.  It was a bad overshoot for him, and you made him pay......I would have missed it!  The ping in the cockpit would have been a nice quick towering.  I have had that happen to me soooooo many times! 

Nice vid, and I'll second 1stPar's comment, Pink does not run from a fight, no matter how lobsided it is. 

ULDieter

Thanks, Gieter <S>
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2020, 11:16:54 AM »
Ignore 800nate.  I still remember the time he sent me a PM asking if I could up bombers so he could vulch me to raise his rank/score.

Hi Ack Ack, where are you?  I miss you kicking my butt with your 38.  <S>
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 02:09:04 PM by ULPink »
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2020, 11:18:36 AM »
Don’t bring Chan 200 stink to the forum. It’s kind of a rule. I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked.

I am trying to show how much fun it is to fly against 800nate, what is wrong with that?
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2020, 11:20:26 AM »
i really think you are bs' that

I think I have you asking someone to up bombers for you on one of my films.  Isn't it against game rules to set-up kills with buddies to enhance your score?  I'll look into it.
Check Six!

Offline ULPink

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2020, 11:22:13 AM »
if there is one thing that bugs me in AH flight modeling is ability to push negative Gs like crazy and and still retain speed afterwards. One thing to make a quick duck to avoid a shot but using them as a straight up defense - back and forth....

Stick stirring at its finest.

Entire "overshot" was based on that. Split - S, throttle cut, roll revesal and 2x negative G pushovers in both directions. After that you should be stalling at 100mph rather then pulling up for a shot...

We are blessed with the parameters the game gives us, not reality.
Check Six!